Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eien CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Guest 

on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:46 pm

[May I join this awesome topic, please, sir?]

on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 pm

[ I have edited my exit,Feel free to enter.]

View user profile
#23Guest 

on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Several months had passed since Shinko had kidnapped Reina, and not to long after that Shinko seemed to disappear completely. It was a normal day in Naruki City. where suddenly a Garganta opened and suddenly there was a large reaitsu flare and the sky around naruki city became dark. From the Garganta Shinko appeared and slowly descended to the ground. "Heh...Things seem to be good here...for now", he said. Those who could feel spiritual power could sense a powerful being was now in Karakura. Humans who sensed him would be afraid..and shinigami who sensed him could sense a dark indivisual whose spiritual pressure was over double a normal captains. However Shinko was still suppressing a great amount of his strength. Because of that day with Reina Shinko's power equaled at minimum the power of the Sotaicho...and with months of training under his belt after that day it seemed he had ascended his true power even further.

Shinko reached the ground and began walking, just looking for someone to find him. "Come out, come out wherever you are shinigami...I'm not here to fight...just yet", he said sadistically yet mumbled.

#24Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum