Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eien CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Inane intentions exuded from Cocaine’s aptitude as he stood in place, his vision fixed on the other Shinigami who appeared to be frozen in place as if the remote of a videocassette recorder pressed paused on his very existence. The Bount uninterested in the many facades that the now abhorrent Shinigami decided to take place in, Cocaine found him interested piqued slightly upon hearing the faintest of horrible tunes that raped his innocent ears. His eyes affixed on the woman who appeared to be sending a distinct reiatsu in the area, as if a lure, whatever it may be against the Bount while her self-imposed speech rang true. The confident woman perplexed the Bount, unsure if it was due to her own lackadaisical understanding of situations, or from her own sense of justice; details of such never held weight within the Bount’s mental capacity. Results of which from both parties is what gave the Bount the ability to make correctional measures; in such situations where his boredom outweighed the prior, Cocaine decided to give way to the tests that he would normally conduct in. The shallow woman below him was clearly confounded within her spectrum of abilities, and those of mental suggestions, was she trying to taunt him? Cocaine surely wanted to understand the capabilities of which she tried to suggest, and through these actions, the Bount’s figure flickered slightly. His hands extending forward sharply as four equally diagonal pressurized thick wisps of water shout out from behind the Bount, Soakudo’s reiatsu composing of the water itself stretched outward immediately as the woman’s own attack commenced, the wind which made its way for the Bount was aptly miscarried. Cocaine’s legs pumped with action the Bount leaping high into the air over the range of the attack, the water directed to stretch around the women with a high peculiar speed in the middle of her stepping back. Such a quad natured attack directed to pierce through the shoulder blades, solar plexus and heart cavity of the woman simultaneously. With his descent from the air Cocaine situated directly above the woman as he landed, invading the personal space of the woman his single eye unveiled from the broken mask, the Bount looked down to the human as he addressed her previously statement. <<I have no idea what you are talking about, but being daddy’s little scout must make you feel pretty god about yourself, savvy?>>

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked at him while elegantly swaying her Fan over her Face. "You abused a innocent soul. I do not see why you do not understand. I do know how to respect the life of others. Why do you do such monsterous things ... Though I am no scout I took actions in my own descision. I bid you to heal the pour body and so I can let her go into the next dimension before she also gets devoured. She heard a shard coming near her. While moving her fan a Waterwave spinned around her formin a Type of Zyklone defending herself from the attack. Using then her wind attack she killed the hollow. It disapeared. It was the only hollow that heard her song. "Still you do you have the pleasure to torture... I see no intention of you doing that kind of things.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am

The Haitian’s eyebrow rose at the reaction granted by the woman’s actions before him, utterly amused with the fashion of which she chose to defend herself, the Bount felt as if she ridiculed herself with contradictory statements, all of which she did not understand innately. Cocaine relinquished the fact that such souls felt themselves to be entitled to the jurisdiction of others, as if they had the possibility to take such freedom away from the others or actually do something about it. A heartfelt laughter emerged from the deep vocals from within the Bount, his dark lacquered skin seemed to vibrate slightly wish the vibrato laugh that rang in front of the girl. Cocaine’s animalistic voice tuned itself, becoming clear with his laughter. <<This conversation would hold better grounds, if you tried to make at least a tiny bit more sense. But of course, you wouldn’t understand a simple request such as that..>> His speech trailed off, the Bount allowed the water which the woman defended herself against take a further action, the systematically striking of her defense further then exploded upon contact, the pressure of the water directed in a diagonal alignment downward, if she had remained In her peculiar spot that is. With her emotional defense, the Bount continued to take a step closer to the woman then she previously confined herself in, the mount himself being half a meter away from the woman as he continued to stare her down with a questioning glance. The woman before him who appeared to speak English yet made no sense at all. The debatable subservient results that the Bount could conduct himself in would be unknowingly beneficial to him; his reiatsu swelling within him slowly, the Bount took the time to pose another question to the female prior the explosion of water he launched against her. <<You can think for yourself, correct?>> Cocaine truly wondered if the woman truly desired death of her hive mind perspective.

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:52 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
(ooc I think I will leave it too confusing posting here and If it doesn't make any sense then tell me kinda ticked off that you just are kind of writing something completely different which makes no sense to me...)

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:01 am

「OOC: Sorry to disappoint your nonsensical notions, but in my last post I've attacked you, and without proper response I can only follow up such actions within 48 hours. But of course actually reading such post prior, I am certain your frustration would be nonexistent.」

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:17 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She dodged quickly his attack as possible only looking up to him. Before the fight will start she would end it by disapearing. She was not in the state nor mood to battle. Opening a Portal she left back into the valley of screams where her Parents await her in the castle. Not saying a goodbye or farewell she left.

[EXIT POST]

View user profile

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 am

Amused with the lacking capabilities that the humans of this city had to offer, Cocaine was highly dissatisfied, the woman before him apparently incoherent of basic language; or the language of whatever this town decided to use. In moments, he witnessed the harlot magically evade all opposition against him and scurry off into the hole from which she came, and he allowed it to deny himself the trouble of depleting his own mental process. The Bount wished no longer contact, and founshimelefd debating whether or not to abdicate this woman of her life himself. He was almost certain that the amount of pure stupid which would be bestowed upon him if he were to take in this inbred soul would take itself to a grandiose measure. But such insecurities were not important for the bount. Beside himself getting sidetracked from the situation at hand. Cocaine found himself with his larger goal at hand. He had to take himself to the larger, yet more detailed goal at hand. And with his goals envisioned in the near future. Cocaine had to take his aforementioned plans to a higher gradient, and if this was the possibility breed of souls that swarmed the area, the Bount highly doubted he would be met with a quality soul to give insight. Though he landed back to his original position on the roof as he continued to survey the area.

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:54 pm

[open?]

on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
me back. is this open?

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:21 am

「I had previously left the topic, though if you still wish to RP in it, feel free.」

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum