Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

#31Guest 

on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 am

Burūmūn looked at the man bloodlust still in her eyes. " You know a long time ago my mother siad something that i've live by in every fight i'm in, she siad Death is only the begianing knowing these i don't fear death" she siad as the flame in her eye flickered.

Burūmūn giggled agian, "wounder if his here no doesn't go to things like these" Burūmūn siad getting side tracked. Then she looked to the man agian.

" Told you i wasn't stupid won't fight you unless i have to, or if i hear any more remakes come out of ya" Burūmūn siad but didn't move.

" So what you went to do then" Burūmūn twiched a bit as her zanpakuto started yelling at her.

#32Guest 

on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 am

Your mother was correct. Death is just a start. Concider me Death, I am your true start. You have the conviction to face a far superior foe with no hesitation....i find that agreeable. So you can either face me here or join me and let me show you true enlightenment. I slowly unsheath my soul splitter incase the shinigami wants to fight.

#33Guest 

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 am

Jack didn't get down when Tazuma asked her too and instead reached up and pulled down on his ear... hard
"No fair Tazzy, no fair" She complained" We wanna have fun. New rule no fighting when having fun. No buissiness. Just fun."

Joshua sighed when he saw the barrier come up. He was tempted, oh so tempted, to beat Taz up a bit next time he saw him. Tazuma was ruining his children's nigh out by making everything buissiness like. Elyse needed to see som side of him other then this side and Amelia rarely saw the Taz she first met these days. Hell Joshua rarely saw the old Taz these days. Walking over to Amelia and Anna he shook his head slightly
"Sorry 'bout that girls. Tazuma is being a complete and utter ignorant retard right now" He said" Lets move away a bit eh? I hear there some good food this way. Either of you had funnel cake before?"

"No" Amelia said shaking her head

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:14 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"We will wait and tomarrow I am taking away his zanpackuto and his soul splitter and making it a purely fun day where he is going to be having fun with his childern....no fighting allowed if he wants to sleep in our bedroom tomarrow night."Said Amaya waiting to wait for the barrrier to go down as she adjusted elyse "forgive your father...he has been werid ever since raizen was born...He has gone crazy protective."She commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#35Guest 

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Kieran POV

I rap Taz head lightly while saying. "Man let me deal with this really you need to relax and have fun man other wise you will burn out. I got this man so go relax." then i step in front of taz while looking at burumun hopefully Taz will know that this is something i want to settle my self considering that she was part of the 7th squad that i viewed as family in a way.

Raiden POV

Watching what was happening i just hanged back for i have my sister to look out for. I want nothing to happen to them so i watching what unfolds ready to act to protect my sisters.

#36Guest 

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:48 am

Burūmūn Was about to awnser the mans offer, whitch sounded fine until he siad enlightenmen. Just the man you come to her ealierand stood in front of the other man. Burūmūn didn't move as she giggled.
" What you went" She siad then oly part of her body that moved was her lips and eyes.

#37Guest 

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 am

Snapping my fingers the barrier comes down and pours back into me as I place my hand on kierans shoulder and grasp it hard before stepping back in front of him and looking at,him directly he would see my eyes are one the normal blue and the other white with the symbol of the dark aria on it I speak there will be no fighting. She said herself she would run rather then fight. This,is a matter of honor for you old friend but she is not the one for this kieran. looking at the shinigami know she too,can see the eyes.so are you willing to be taught as well? I ask

#38Guest 

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 am

Dark Aria info

Sorry for double posting but editing long posts via my phone is torture

#39Guest 

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm

[open?]

#40Guest 

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 pm

[ooc- it is indeed open]

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]