Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:07 pm

As Amaya comes towards me I can hear the voice grow silent as I feel her arm wrap around me the red trim disappears. Looking down at herthere you are. I move between her and the one stranger in the group. Who is that dear? I ask in reference to the stranger

on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
that guy is the one guy that had gotten sent to the valley a few months back from a hollow fight that sent him away remember? Just relax Tazuma...nothing is going on and everything is going to be fine...enjoy the festival with me and elyse."She commented wrapping an arm around his "the two little girls are his sister...I do not know what you are worked up about."She added

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#13Guest 

on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Raiden POV

just as i was going to reply to Amaya Lord Koshi appears and Amaya introduces me and my two little sisters i wait then say. "Well you know me but here are my sister Myki and Rukia i hope that i have done nothing wrong?"

Kieran POV

I work my way to the side of the female shinigami then i flip back my hood letting my reiatsu be felt once again. i then whisper in her ear. "Now i hope you did not come here to harm the one that i have sworn to protect if not then be on your way." i then filp my hood up again to hide my reiatsu and then dhunpo towards Amaya i just hear a comment about taz being the one to follow her today i appear next to Raiden just as he finishs speaking i then say. "Well hello Raiden and co, anyway Amaya i was your protection today and since i don't have to see you be in trouble to know that you are in trouble. I thought that i give you same space to enjoy yourself. Hello taz what you ding here i hope there nothing bad going down."

#14Guest 

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 am

Burūmūn turned giving the man that appeared beside her a ice cold glare. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear. Burūmūn smiled at the thought who easily she could burn this gut right now.

" I really hate being ordered around by peaple i don't know" She siad before he dissappeared. Burūmūn noticed that her was now next to the mother and her child along with a few others.

Burūmūn pulled her head back , she clossed her eyes and breathed deeply. Then instantly they shoot open as a Garganta opened right above the group of peaple. A very savage smile formed on Burūmūn's face as two hollows come falling out of the Garganta.

Burūmūn shonpu'd in mid air quicly drawing her sword and nearly cutting one of the hollows arms clean off. She quickly placed one foot in front of the other and the hand that held her zanpakuto in front of her body tiping it up side down so the piont facec the ground. Her other hand was behind her back. Then it started.Burūmūn's eyes showed a bloodlust inside then alone with a green spark, her savage grin stayed on her face as she licked her lips, and than the insane giggling as she waited for one of the hollows to attack her.

#15Guest 

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:11 am

The stranger opens a rip to allow two hollows to enter the world after telling me that she hates being ordered around by the like of me. As she kills one hollows and waits for the other too attack her I snap..... My right gauntleted hands raises up in an instant as an orb of black light forms. Aiming it at the hollow I release a beam like blast totally eraicating the hollow completely. Shunpoing to the stranger who placed my daughter in danger I speak just loud enough just for her too hearIf you endanger my children again the next fallen will be you. Now tell me who you are now! the last bit gets louder as I release reiatsu without wanting too. Looking over to raidenHello again. Glad too see you safe.

Returning my gaze back to the stranger womanWell I'm waiting......your name what is it The fact that it seemed my mood was shifting constantly like a struggle was occuring internally.

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:11 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"It is fine with me kieran...I was wondering when you were going to get here."She commented pushing some hair back. She looked up at the protal opening "great....what i love the most....that damn haunting hole.."She commented to herself seeing two hollows coming out. She didn't make a move at all as she knew tazuma or keiran was going to destory the hollows. She saw a female shinigami take down one with ease as tazuma took down the other. She did hate how protective he and everyone else becae of her and the childern, enspecially raizen.

It gotten to the point where if she leave her room or the koki pond or the butterfly sancutary, then one of three people would be around. She didn't mind the attention it was more of the ovver protectivness of dstorying a building if she even got a bruise from anyone "there he goes."she said to herself adjuting elyse

#17Guest 

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:30 am

((... Can't we have a thread that takes place in the human world where hollows don't attack for once? I mean I would love to have a thread where characters can just develop their relationships without there havng to be a hollow attack or something like that causing them to ge closer.

but then again people get bored of such threads easily so oh well. Beggars can't be choosers))

Elyse didn't like all the sudden violence that was going on. Hollow scared her, Tazuma's tone scared her (<- not helping him bond with her, at all), and the sudden spikes in reiatsu scared her. Over all the four year old was very, very, terrified. Too terrified to cry but shewas shaking very, very badly. The link she had with her mother showed nothing but fear, as she wasn't really having any thought right now other then the wish that all the scarey things would go away.

#18Guest 

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 am

Feeling Elyse's fear I take several steps back from the female shinigami not taking my eyes off of her for a single second. Backing up till I was touching Amaya I didn't mean to scare her dear. Tell her that and give her my apologies for doing so. I am just protective of my family.....i've lost two and I will not lose this one. I say to Amaya quietly

[ooc- Josh I do know this but also realize that the one speaking in that instance was not fully Tazuma. The one speaking now however is the original Tazuma and I do agree with you. Why does an attack always happen in human world threads?]

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I will...it will be better for her if we can enjoy the festival as a family...maybe you can by her some fish for her little pond she loves."Said Amaya gently to tazuma before she took elyse's favorite blanket form her shoulder bag, wrapping it around her gently comforting her "its alright daddy will keep us safe."Said amaya gently "we won't be harmed."Said amaya gently comforting elyse

#20Guest 

on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:39 am

Burūmūn smile fade as the hollow was enfulfed in a black light. Then a man started shouting at her his reiatsu flared, with anger.

" I sense anger in your tone i'd be carful anger is one of the most dangoues of all emotions" She siad as she skunpo'd to the ground near the group. Then bringing the blade of her zanpakuto close to her lips and licked the blood from the blade.

"I'm Burūmūn, the fourth seat of the seventh division" She siad her tone as cold as ice. Then Burūmūn watched at the man told the mother to tell the child he was sorry.

" And that would be compasion" She siad looking at the couple.

" Let me say something i've learned from expirance, Drop the Emotions it well only cause your child pian and suffering" Burūmūn siad these as she turned to leave.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum