Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Meeting Of Two Halves CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:00 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
This was her day off to relax. Tazuma wanted the day with raizen so Amaya decided that she was going to have a day with just elyse and herself. What better way then to be in the human world. Amaya exit through the portal carrying elyse. She enjoyed being around her daughters and her son...Elyse and raizen took most of her time but she did make time for amelia and jack as well. Amaya really didn't fight much any more and she was sure one of tazuma's elite guard will follow her to make sure nothing happens to her or any of the childern.

Amaya loved how protected she was but sometimes wanted to just go back being a captain and scaring the squad memebers for the hell of it. Most men didn't take her seriously till she nearly kill them and ebrass them infront of their friends.

Amaya adjusted elyse on her hip as she say it was a festival day as she smiled "Hey elyse, its a festival...maybe we can get you some ore fish for your favorite pond."Said Amaya gently to her daughter kissing her forehead

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#2Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:34 am

Burūmūn stepped through what looked like, to these who could see it a hole of green fire in the shy. Her personal senkaimon Halls gate as she called it. She looked around her face completely drained of all emotion. Her crimson colored eyes searching the area around her.

Burūmūn was sent to the world of the living to protect the humans. There was some type festival today and the soul society didn't want to risk anyone getting attacked by a hollow. She lowered to the ground her zanpakuto on her side. She walked until she was near the festival grounds. Then Burūmūn Shunpo'd on top of a building to watch them.

“Look at them useless all of them there emotion well be there down fall" Burūmūn said look at all the humans and all the emotions in their faces.

#3Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:00 am

Elyse smiled up at Amaya and held her mother's arm. The festival atomsphere had her excited and she wanted to see everything that was going on. Her excitement caused a small commotion as a nearby cup of water accidently went flying out of it's owner's hand and over their way but stopped a few feet short

on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:19 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"honey, calm down...we must keep within these humans and be like them."Said amaya poking elyse's nose as she walked into the crowd. She stopped feeling something wasn't right "A shinigami or hollow maybe"She said to herself consealing her reaistu to hiding her very presence. She moved further ino the crowd letting elyse see everything

#5Guest 

on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 am

Raiden POV

I was just walking when i see a event goingt and i thought what the hell i go and enjoy myself for a bit. It been a while since i gone to one of those. I then pull out my phone and call mum and say that i am at a festiveal and if the girls want to come. I then get told that they are already at it i say thanks and hung up just as i get hit by two little demons which turn out to be my sisters i laugh and ruffle their hair in a brotherly way which they hate. they had dressed up a bit for this while i was just in my relaxed normal cloths. it then i see a flash of some one that i know it then hits me that it the lady form the valley i then see that she has a child with her and that she seems to be hidding from something for i could not feel her reiatsu. i then walk over with my sisters and when i am next to her i say. "Long time no see Amaya Koshi right?" and then my sisters at the same time see the girl and at the same time say. "Ohhh she so cute."

Kieran POV

I step out of the portal since it my turn to look out for Amaya and since i don't need to be near her to know when she indanger i keep some distance letting her enjoy herself for i know that it good to lose oneself a bit in the human world. I also have my divine cloak hood up cloaking my reiatsu i also feel the reiatsu of another Shinigami i decide to keep a eye on him or her just to make sure that him or her do not do anything to Amaya so i blend into the group of people while working my way toward the unknown reiatsu trying not to be noticed.

on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya kissed elyse's forehead smiling. She stopped and turned around toward the familiar prescence "Its you again. Yes, my name is Amaya Koshi, you are right"She commented smiling "I hope you didn't get sent here by a hollow"She commented turning to him pulling some hair to behind her ear. This was certainly a strange day.

She looked at the girls before crouching down to their height "this is my youngest Daughter Elyse...She hasn't learned to talk just yet.."said rose gently smiling to the girls as she let them see elyse.

#7Guest 

on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 am

Burūmūn heard the commotion, she looked up her Sakket tilted to cover her eyes from anyone that could see her. Getting up from the reather comfortable postion she was in, she picked up a hint of a hint of a reaistu signiture before it dissappered. Burūmūn shunpoing into the center on the commotion. Her eyes quickly snapped from person from person, and her hand fell to her zanpakuto.

For a split secound her gaze fell on a mother and her child the child seemed excited unit its own gaze feel on Burūmūn, instantly its smile fell and its eyes droped. Burūmūn not noticing the child was looking at her, made her way through the crowd.

" Wierd could that reaistu been a hollow, and if so whered it go" Burūmūn siad her cold dead eyes still watcing the peaple around her.

#8Guest 

on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:26 am

The Valley

Pacing back and forth between two large screens and panels pressing series of buttons on both panels as I reach them. The screens show locations throughout the realms until finally the location I was searching for was found....that location was where Amaya and Elyse was. Next to there signatures was several others as well. Seeing the out numbered natured of the scene I wave my right hand as I do a portal of light opens. I walk toward the portal and enter it heading to Amaya's location.

Earth

About 100 yards away from the scene my portal opens and I enter the world of the humans. My massive reiatsu explodes out for a brief second before I silence it again. Walking to where Amaya is I see Raiden,Kairen,my daughter and a strange.....a shinigami who had a hand on their sword. My eyes go back and forth between the strangers sword and my wife and daughter. Back and forth my eyes go before I hear him againLet Me Out!!

At the bottom of my divine cloak a bit of red can be seen appearing as trim of my cloak. My hands shake briefly as if I was battling a force for control. My hand reaches from the hilt of my zanpacto in case some attack transpires

#9Guest 

on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Elyse didn't pay attention to Rose as she was too excited at their surroundings and all the bright and pretty things. Then the people showed up. The male was a all three people were total strangers to her and since one was male she was really scared of him. She didn't understand much of what anyone said and she shyly buried her face in her mother's shoulder while also holding ontoo her mother's shirt very tightly.

on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:39 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya smiled comforting elyse "Please excuse her, she is shy and really only like being around three males...all others scare her."She commented before she looked behind her at tazuma "there you are sweetheart? I was wondering who would follow me now."She commented gently moving over to him as she could tell something was off.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum