Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fated Meeting Of Generations CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:23 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Then it is final...Tomarrow tazuma you will be giving me your blades and you will be forbidden to fight, I want you to take all four of our childern and bound with them enspecially Elyse and raizen...She can't bound with someone always having to fight...tomarrow you will do not such fighting."She commentd

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#42Guest 

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 am

We will talk about that,dear but I would love for sometime with the girls.....maybe we can get toys from their favorite store and then ice cream,the carnival,and finally lets say dinner and Amaya and Miyu you are invited as well....in fact I insist everyone come...my treat. I say to all.

I'll make a thread title a family day out

#43Guest 

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 am

"Taz, protecting your family might be a full time job, yes, but don't forget there are others here that are capable of doing that as well. And while you might've given us plenty of big gifts you sometimes deny your daughters the one gift that they all want" Joshua said calmly before listening to Tazuma's planns for an outing" Sounds like fun. I'm sure little Elyse here will enjoy that immensly"

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked at oth of them with a soft smile her brown eyes glisem slightly to the sunray coming through. Also her Pink hair flow down to her hips. She looked at both of them. "But you guys will adopt me and take me in as your own child? I never really had parents..."

View user profile
#45Guest 

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Looking at Miyu I speakIf that it's what you wish. We force no one to do anything. Every choice is yours Miyu. my tone is honest as I look at,Joshand I intend to fix that Josh

#46Guest 

on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 pm

"Trust me they'll adopt you in a heartbeat" Joshua said, smiling at Miyu" They adopted this little one pretty quickly. Amaya took her in when she... showed up on our front door, and I mean that literally. Poor girl waws scared out of her mind. Would you like to hold her? She's generally more comfortable around girls then she is guys. Come to think of it Amelia's the same way"

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked at them both and slightly smiled. "Well I have no one here I am quite lonely and I do love the fact to belong to a family ... though sounds quite strange to say.." Joshua asked if she would like to hold her. She only nodded while she slightly and gently took her in her arms. She had such a gentle way to others especially young children. The little one just looked her in the eyes and held slightly on her yukata. It did not cry and though smiled. Miyu returned that soft smile and petted its Cheek. "Well hello young one.."

View user profile
#48Guest 

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:47 am

((Elyse is my character. I control her. Amaya is holding Raizen, the one you can control (at the moment anyway

and just for future refrence Elyse has the appearence of a 4 year old))

Elyse paniced slightly when Joshua handed her over to Miyu. She didn't like strangers but she knew Joshua wouldn't hand her over to someone unless they were safe to be with. She still reached out for him and he gently touched her hand. After a few seconds she smiled and reached up to touch Miyu's cheek, forming a mental connection between the two
~~You nice lady?~~ a voice asked in her head~~ You no hurt, no scare, no fight?~~

#49Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum