Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fated Meeting Of Generations CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

#31Guest 

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Following behind Miyu I see her grandmother on the floor but before I could yell out since the reiatsu in the room was purely hollow. It was to late the hollow had Miyu and was attempting to kill her by choking the life from her. As Miyu pleads for help I react pulling my soul splitter out and leaving it in short form. I then shunpo towards the hollows arm. Aiming a slash at just above the elbow of the hollows arm I cleanly remove it. I feel the bone and tendon snap and tear from the strike. Placing the tip of the splitter under the hollows chin a ball of reiatsu forms and fires ending the hollow in a wave of reiatsu explosions. Miyu is safe as the reiatsu hits me and vanishes. From the Ashes of the hollow Miyu's grandmothers soul, her plus stands. I look over my shoulder to speak to MiyuIt's fine now. Your grandmother is here and she will be going with us as well. Would you like to say anything to her? I ask stepping to the side to allow the soul and Miyu to see and speak

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked over and cried. Sitting then to her knees. "Sorry .... grandmother I caused you my life so much trouble... I didn't want you to end up like this ... I never took you ways to granted as mother died and Father left me here. or at grandfather departed us... I want you to live peacefully what you deserve." She said though with a soft smile and wiped her tears. In the Human world she had no one though in the other world she had people to count as her family. Or so to say then they were particulaly dead in this world. Standing up she had to be strong. You could see how the characteristics she got from her mother side sparkled out with so much courage. Looking to them she sighed softly. "I will pack my things anything I can't bring along?"

View user profile
#33Guest 

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Looking at Miyu,her humanity song like a soft melody to my ears Bring all you,wish. What about your grandma's soul? I can send it to the valley if you wish but her light is weak I need to know now. the grandma's soul flickers like a candles flame in a breeze.

on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya moved into the room watching with a smile "her soul wont last for too long...you must decide now miyu-chan...time is of the essence for her."Said Amaya gently putting a hand on miyu's shoulder watching her gently. Her once two red eyes were now just one red eye that was her left eye and her right was a blinde snow white. a deep scar ran down her eye as she watched miyu. She scratched her neck revealing her burn scar from the acid that killed her.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked up to amaya then slightly holding on to her Hand while looking over. She gulped while looking at her. "Send her to a place where she could finally have peace ad rest. Being near me will only be more of a burden ... she should go where grandfather now is..." Her decission was heart warming though quite tragic. It was the face she would never see her beloved grandmother again who was always there for her. That though did not bother her. She laid arms around the light while moving away from amaya. "Goodbye grandmother.."

View user profile
#36Guest 

on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:37 am

After Miyu says her goodbyes i walk to her grandma's rapidly flickering plus and place my right hand upon her forehead and in an,instant she in,wrapped in soft white light. She smiles her pain and torment is over. She turns into light and streams into my gauntlets red diamond center gem on the back of my hand. Looking at Miyu I speakShe is in the Divine with her husband. She is in peace now walking to Amaya now I wait for our time to leave back to the Valley

on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked up and nodded gently. "I will pack my things ... " disapearing in her room she held some jewelry and hair ordiments... She changes then into her Yukata ... it was short exsposing her thin beautiful pale legs and slightly her chest. Pinning up her hair while putting on a locket. Then some suiting old traditional shoes she returned to them both with a bag from some things of this world. She did not know how long she would stay in the world or ever return to the human world but it would be nice to have some thing remembering from her friends and loved town. She looked to both. "So to speak ... Amaya ... You are my great great grandmother but how will people in the other world react then you already have a granddaughter but also new born children?" she asked softly she was rather curious. "Would I be accepted and what are my tasks and responsobilities?"

View user profile

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"In the Divine, no one will judge you...our keeper of blood, the main healer, is my little sister...I am 569 years old. To the human world I am but another 20 something year old with four childern that I had at a young age due to probrably a bad life or that I adopted some of them out of the kindness of my heart."She commented smiling " For now, you will just relax and get use to the divine and all its childern. When you are settled in then we can see what you want to do... You will meet shinigami, fullbringers, arrancars, and vizard, you might meet some hollows that are friedly."Said Amaya sweetly "we dont have a dress code and We can help you learn your talents and make them better."She commented with a smile, adjusting her child watching miyu.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#39Guest 

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:09 am

"Jack will be happy to have a new playmate" Joshua said, holding onto Elyse who was loking around curiously" I can't tell you how Amelia will react to a new face. She'll probably be a bit shy at first. I know little Elyse here is probably gonna be scared of ya. Don;t try to hold her. She only allows me to hold her since I spend alot of time aroun her and taking care of her and her sisters" He gave Tazuma a critisizing look" Unlike her father who puts buissiness before pleasure and family, although he might argue his buissiness is family. I beg to differ."

#40Guest 

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:17 am

Exhaling and chuckling at the same time I look at JoshLast,i checked I built the castle we stay in and I changed the landscape and I do tend to lose focus but protecting everyone is a full time job Josh.....if the girls wanna come with me I would be happy to have them with me after all who would they be more safe with other then you, there mother, aunt,uncle kieran hell any member of the divine really not known to anyone but I was facing a serious problem that even I was slightly aware of. The voice......his voice called out every now and again.....but he was far worse then ryujin because unlike ryujin how is can control I have,no hope against him.....he is despair

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum