Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fated Meeting Of Generations CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21Guest 

on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:57 am

come on down tazuma...it is safe and meet the family I can hear Amaya's sweet voice from way up here. Family? I know every member of the family. I say to myself. The wind picks up blowing my cloak out as I step off of the buildings edge falling downward towards the ground. Landing with a great thud I stand upright and step forward towards AmayaMy love are you ok? I ask her as I move towards her and Elyse

on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I am fine...just faced two low level hollows that didn't have a chance...joshua's head might not be from raizen and Elyse pulling his hair as if they thought it was string or a tail of an animal."She Commented As he moved forward handing raizen to Tazuma as she held elyse "I save this fullbringer, She doesn't know much about her abilities and are in denial of your abilitiy and the change of life she has...plus, She might be related to me, She would be the second fullbringer, I meet alive that is related to me."She commented "I think she came from my daughter I had a few years before I myself died."She commented "She is in denial of hollows and such."She added to her husband.

"Miyu-chan, this is my husband, and Lord of the divine Empire, Tazuma Koshi."She added introducing tazuma to the full bringer "The boy Over there is my little sister's main guardian and lover, Joshua tamashii.."She added

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#23Guest 

on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:53 pm

"I am NOT her lover" Joshua denied, even though it was true and he knew it. His face had also gone very red with embarrassment" She and I just get along very well. There's nothing going on between us and I don;t want to know what you would do to me if there was"

on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She turned around and came to her. "Wait if it is true and we are relted that means those little small children are supposivly ... my great great grand aunt and onkel..?" she asked she seen the Tazume and slightly greated herself. "Another fullbringer? That means I am not the unly one with these ... abilities..." She looked over to the two. "If my father is a shinigami ... is he still alive or ... because there was also a lady with white hair ... she looked to me I have something from her as I myself awoke from the hospital." She took out a piece of cloth. IT was most similar to the cloth of one of amayas dress. "My grandmother was ... mostly frightened by it seeing her great grandmother from the other side.."

View user profile

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:04 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"that was part of my favorite ribbon I had given you ad yes I think your father is alive at the seritei but it isnt safe to go there...most shiigami dont like humas in the sertei...the seritei is where the shinigami reside and protect and train."She commented "both tazuma and myself were captains of two squads."She added

#26Guest 

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 am

Three dear... . The second,the tenth and the eleventh. I say to Amaya before looking at her decendentMonsters are real. You have seen them and you bear there blood.......just as I and several here do as well. You are human and likely that last of Amaya's living line. Her only link to this worlds people is well you. Join us and let us train you and protect you. the fact I am accepting of a stranger would likely amaze everyone but it is my vow to Amaya I made all those years ago to honor her and her name, to protect her from harm and to love her forever.....the last bit Amaya didn't know about but I added it secretly. I look at the girl and speak once moreMay I know your name descendent of Amaya? I ask awaiting her response

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked over to Tazuma with a sightly still sad look in her eye. She will soon accept the fate and destiny in her pawns even though as a teenager she laid in denial. "Though what about grandmother she is sick ... if she doesn't get enough care she will die ... though If it is important I will bring Grandmother to the hospital she will understand. SO I have to pack up my stuff." explaining to them both. "My name is Miyu Kento ... I was named after my great grandmother...who I strongly resemble.."

View user profile

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Just like her huh? Why not have your grandmother stay with us...or I can make sure someone stays here to watch over you and your grandmother...we do not force...it is up to you what you wish to do."She commented gently "I wish to meet your grandmother...there is alot she must know of the family's past."Said Amaya gently to Miyu

#29Guest 

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 pm

From a portal behind me a blank emerges his blue head a contrast to the usual pink. I look at Miyu and speak This is a blank. He has linked to you Miyu. If you choose to join us he will become your cloak and protect you as those like him have done for us. the blank stands there and looks at Miyu on its face a quazi-smile forms showing the blanks friendly

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked over to the two. "I will come along with you I want to know more about my families past too. To also keep in control. I just will need to come to school ..." She said while listening to the stranger out the portal. She kept quite though nodded. Turning around she looked over her shoulder waiting for her ansestor to come. Later on to the day she returned to her grandmother which was laying on the floor. Running to her she held the elder lady in her arms. "Grandmother ... everything alright?!" She asked. Though her Grandmother was alittlebit wierd.

She laid her hand on her cheek to pet it though the gentle side disapeared as she jumped over her to choke her. Miyu tried to gasp for her. "Grandma ... I ...... can't .... breathe." she slowly said. Her grandmother laid a sinister grin. "don'T worry my Child I will devour you ... so quickly you won't feel a thing." After that sentance her grandmother changed into a high ranking hollow. It destroyed the house. Miyu was terrified then even if she would use her power it would not work against such a high ranking hollow like her. "Amaya ... Toshi .... help.." she said weeping and crying. IT was from fear though depression then her grandmother was long dead til now ... and turned in such a beast.

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum