Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fated Meeting Of Generations CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:36 am

Music is said to be the language that all creatures know and understand. As I sit upon the throne of the divine in the inner sanctum. I can hear a tune gently carried upon the winds. My eyes dart upward as I am looking up while my head remains pointed down. An old tune from old times Raising from the throne I walk to a large screen and press a sequence of buttons displaying a map of the area the music emerged from.....then several familiar resiatsu signatures appear,one being Amaya's and the other Raizens. Followed by Josh and Elsye's appearing,as well on the screen Why must you be there Amaya? I ask myself as the light engulfs me taking me to Amaya's location

Human world

Appearing atop a building overlooking the scene I draw up my cloaks hood hiding myself from others sensing ability. However this is short lived due to my power simply overwhelming the cloaks level of cover. I walk to the edge of the building and just observe for the time being

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked at them and picked up her eyebrow. Though she gave the woman trust. She saved her life though still she was thinking of having those nightmares. "My name is Miyu Kento... Though my last name is my Fathers which my mother wished to give me before she died in labor." she said softly looking then to the boy in the back quite amusing then he wasn't found of children. She slightly stood up. "Since my Young childhood they are after me. My grandmother gave me protection charms though they dont really seem to work. She said I am a special girl born with powers though I highly doubt that. She said after the incident as a child I forgot though. I slightly keep remembering bits though it disappears because it is like a whistling pain in my ears.." She explained to her. Probably she new something.Looking though to josh his uniform was a bit aknown. "I remember a Man and a Woman with a black uniform saving me ... the man called me .. his daughter.."

View user profile

on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:16 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"then you must be a fullbringer...I had meet a busty young girl once with the same trouble...hollows are always after souls with great power...they cconsume souls to become stronger...Tell Me girl...Was Anyone in our family killed at the young age with the ame of Amaya or Annamaria? You look alot like me in the features and by what your object becomes."Said Amaya turning to joshua laughing "alright you two don't hurt one of your protectors."Said Amaya accepting elyse and Raizen from joshua.

She listened to the girl "your father must have been a shinigami, a soul reaper, just like I and Joshua were...He is Joshua by the way, one of the many guards that is often seen with me."She admitted "the girl is my daughter elyse adn the baby is my recentl born son Raizen....I am sure you might be seeing more from the empire enspecially my husband whenever he catchs up."She commented sweetly.

"but you hold a beautiful power but a dangerouws one at that...Oi, joshua...you remember that pink haired busty fullbringer we meet once? Miyu-chan here is a fullbringer as well, I think you might know the topic better"She commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#14Guest 

on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:44 am

"Ow, ow, ow... stop pulling you two... LEt me try to remember. Busty young girl with pink hair... Can't recall accurately when these two are trying to make me bold...oooowwww that one hurt Elyse stop it... you know forget it" Joshua said, putting Elyse on the ground along side the diaper bag. He lowered his arms a bit so Riazen could not longer pull on his hair" Alrighty then, now that I can think clearly, the last fullbeing I met was that Yukiluna girl if I recall. Paint bursh affinity. Other then that I can't recall much else, sorry"

Elyse stayed where Joshua placed her, looking up at Miyu shyly before reaching out for Amaya

#15Guest 

on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:49 am

Still looking down,i observe the scene and just smile.....finally no combat just a single hollow. Just then I feel the cloak slip letting my reiatsu flow forth into the area. I think to myself-well there goes my hidden presence.-

Striding to the edge of the building I stand looking down awaiting the response of my presence.

#16Guest 

on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 am

Hiroshi was walking down the streets of the World of the Living in his gigai. He was wearing red converses. He had dark blue, ripped jeans. He had a white V-Neck shirt with a plaid red button down shirt that was open and the sleeves where cuffed up to the elbows. He wore silver stud earrings and hair mussed up with cold teal eyes.

Hiroshi was just wondering around the World of the Living because he needed to get some things from here back to the SS. He then suddenly felt a hollow feeling but before Hiroshi was about to go, he felt the hollow's reaistu like power slowly dimming. He was thinking there might be people taking care of the hollow(s) so Hiroshi just ignored it. Hiroshi walked into a store...A food store. Awhile later, Hiroshi walked out of the store slurping on a slurpee. He then walked towards the ruckus of the hollow. Of course, the hollow had to be taken care with already. Then Hiroshi stopped and saw people. Three actually, with two kids. Hiroshi just stood there, raising his eyebrows. Where these the people the destroyed the hollow? Hm....Hiroshi haven't seen these people before yet...or did he...He wondered as he scratched his head.

on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She nodded "my great great grandmother died by the age around 25 ... though I dont really know about my family pasts" She listened more closely to Amaya though she picked up an eyebrow. The typical modern Teenaged girl. She started freaking out and slightly going hysterical. "Woah woah .... wait up ... I am hve no special powers... I am just a normal teenage girl trying to finish my highschool having fun doing karaoke or go shopping I dont defeat those things" she explained. Then another of them appeared. It was alittle bit too much. //this must be a dream ... gosh I need to get myself checked I feel like nutcase// she thought to herself. She turned around shaking her head. "Well thanks ... but I think I need to go I probably didn't get enough sleep this isn't real."

View user profile
#18Guest 

on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Joshua handed Raizen over to Amaya before walking over to Miyu, axamining the girl who, physically, was older then him with his one good eye. Smiling to himself she looked up at her
"Tell me child, are you the imaginative sort? The kinda who could make up creatures like the kind that just attacked you. And what about your rescuers sword and how it changed in the middle of battle? Could you have imagined that?" He asked her" Also could you imainge me asking these questions about you imagining things? My personal beleif is that you could not. Also if this was a dream it would be over by now, would it not?"

on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked at them and just was in denial for this happening even though she doesn't want to take part. "Ok this is real but I don't want to be part of this. It is hard enough being different from the others. I just want to be normal then to go through this. Is there a way to give away this power without being killed or eaten"Then she remembered something looking over to the female with the strong resembelance to her. "Wait what you mean our family ... and plus wait ... it means" she raised slightly her hand will twiching easily. "it means .... you guys are g-g-ghosts?!" She thought of all the stupid supersticious ghost stories from school or scary places. "do you also turn that scary like those monsters are those ghosts too?!And I dont want to loose my soul...."

View user profile

on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:55 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"First of all, We are souls, not ghosts...ghosts are of the peolppe you see dead...we are shinigami, soul reapers, we save ghosts from the monster souls wanting to eat... You are a fullbringer and they will keep coming after you...All you can do is get strong and use your ability when they attack."Said Amaya She loooked up at the building "come on down tazuma...it is safe and meet the family."She said knowing her husband was there as well

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum