Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fated Meeting Of Generations CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Today was a good day to show raizen the human world. The places that she grew up along with places that made her who she was. She smiled "hi Raizen...Lets go  show you the wonderful world and maybe get you and your sister to have fun."Said Amaya dressing her wiggling son. She smiled kissing his forehead. She picked him up into one of her arms as she moved to elyse's room. She layed raizen on the bed and got elyse ready. She summoned several scream butterflies as she picked both of them up with a diaper bag of things she might need. She smiled moving into the portal the butterflies made for them to the human world

"Welcoe to the human world little ones...Do you want a toy elyse?"She asked gently smiling to her daughter

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#2Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:41 am

Elyse looked up at her mother and touched her forehead, 'telling' Amaya she wanted another teddy bear and some fish

"Sorry for bothering you Amaya" A voice said from behind the queen as Joshua emerged from the protal" But I'll be following as a precaution. We can't have ya getting attacked while carrying those two can we? I know you might want this to be a private bonding moment but we have too many enemies at the moment"

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:42 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She sat up on a playground looking up to the sky. It was soothing for her to be alone even though for her wierd abilities people only seen her as a freak. She kept a depp breath out though she doesn't know how to mantain the abilities. You could feel her enegery escpescially when she would sing which she often did though kept away from the strange beast that came from time to time trying to attack her.

Closing her eyes she began to sing a sad melody. A old japanese hyme she remembered when she was a child. "Tenjin-san Onemu....Jinokami-san Onemu Onemu no sato no Orochi mo nen ne " It was a soft gentle town but with the ability to pass it out and sending out an enegery surge it was eary and aluring. Like pulling spirits all kinds near her. Though Miyu was never alert of it.

Little of knowing the trouble ahead she heard a awful screaching squeal. It was those beast she feared. One they call a hollow. She screamed loudly as it cam close. But had enough time to dodge its attack and run. Even though she could use her powoers but since the happening from her past she forgot to tap into her abilities and was to that an easy target and a nice meal for them if somebody doesn't rescue her.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya smiled "I wouldn't have it any other way."She commented happy he came along. She took in the air loving the smell "living is so good."She commented moving forward before she stopped. She heard and felt what she havn't for a long time. "JOshua...take the childern....this one is mine..."Said Amaya hading elyse to him along witbh raizen.

She reached into her sleeve pulling out her blade "lets go hadikazuki...."She commented shunpo in the direction. She seemed to appear out of thin air behind the girl "If you can see the beast...you can see me...stay behind me."Said Amaya to the girl as she raced towards the hollow

#5Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 am

"The hell... so not fair" Joshua said, getting the toddler and infant shoved into him, as well as a bag" Don;t you two make a sound... at time like this I wish Anna was here" Sighing he leaned against the closest wall, to wait for the action to settle down

Elyse wasn't happy to see Amaya leave but she held onto Joshua, knowning he was a safe person to be around

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:08 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She nodded only staying behind her. Though it was more then suspected. She looked over to see another hollow which its toungue wrapped around her ankle dragging her foward. She screamed sand cried from fear. This remembered her of something. Flashbacks from the past as she was a child. Like in a trance she took her comb breaking it in half. Two fans appeared and she could easily cut through the tounge with her wind attack. It scream though she let it reappear into a comb while coming back to herself.

Jumping up she looked to Amaya. It was akward that she had a slight resemblance to herself or her family members especially her great great great grandmother which died in such a young age. Standing up she just tried to hide in a safe place holding her hand on her head hoping for it to stop. through the running her school uniform shirt ripped showing her stomach and revealing the scare which amaya herself knows in help of fighting the hollow with the shinigami known as miyus daughter but amaya knows herself that her blood flows through her veins. Back though to her fear she just cried though trying to calm herself down. "it is only a dream wake up wake up wake up wake up miyu... wake up.."

View user profile

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:23 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"This isn't a dream and if yhou dont straighten up you will be killed."Said Amaya :now stay hidden I will be done with these. Hadikazuki...Lets go shinkai."She said drawing her blade from its red sheath. She smirked "Flood the darkness and strangle the light, Hadikazuki!"she said as she threw her zanpackuto in the air. the shadows around twisted and shot up turning and twisting as the zanpackuto became a decrative fan. Her left blinde eye gained color and sight "Lets have some fun."She commented Dissappearing till she was a few inches away from the hollow "Rest friend...I will fre eyou from this cold dark world."She said in a whispered. she raised the fan above her head before striking own. she bent forward and twisted. She shunpoed to a safe distance as the hollow had five claw like markings racing down and through him. She smiled "be free my friend."She said before moving towards the other hollow. she raised her fan to her left shoulder giggling "darkness's embrace"She commented moving her fan out to her right side as the hollow's own shadow egulfed the large being, forming into a small black ball "Release."She said as the ball explouded,

She looked around "there are no others in the area."She said "this is good for now..."She commented turning towards Miyu "Are you hurt?"She asked gently. Amaa couln't believe how similar she and the human looked that must be one of my descendents she gthoughtt watching the girl. Amaya adjusted her kimono and her hair. She sealed her zanpackuto. Her left eye returned to the blind white it was before "Joshua....It is safe to bring the kids back."She commented

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:54 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She looked over to the young lady though she was scared of her too. It was all things for her that alerted her from her hoirrble childhood expierence. Though it didn't look like she would hurt her now. observing the stranger with her bambi brown eyes she nodded though kept on in her place.

Though you could not judge her. She was still a child in some point and human. Most overly trying to act normal like the others even though there is such an immense unsetted power giving to her as a gift. Though she sees it more over as a curse. She looked to her awaiting for her next question. Later she would start give her the questions of who she was what were those creatures and why they had been after her since her childhood.

View user profile

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:06 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I am guessing you are new to seeing things like hollows and shinigami....I am Amaya Koshi...I am a shinigami...I use to be part of an large organization that protect souls from being devoured by those monsters I killed. those are acturally souls onsumed by the hatered of their own hearts."She commented folding her arms "tell me about yourself..."She added

#10Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 am

Joshua finally arrived, though he was a bit occupied as both Elyse and Raizen where pulling on his hair
"ow, ow ow... Hey Amaya, cleaned up all, ow no Elyse... yes mommy is over there but I can't, ow stop it Raizen" he said" Amaya get these little devils outa my arms please"

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum