Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enter the Kid; The youngster Awakens CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#31Guest 

on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:08 am

[ooc: Bickering? Taz, I don't know what the problem may be, but there has been no bickering... Cross just pointed out that thus far Zypher and Dyaus haven't been treated like the 0-2's they are when it comes to being hit by their attacks, dodging them, etc..... Secondly... If you guys are thinking about shelving the Chimera till there's more activity, then imo there's other things that need to be done until more activity shows... Oh well I came back after a week of no internet, hoping to rp... a few things get pointed out.. and the only series of threads I'm actively RP'ing in may end up closed for now anyways......

In the case of Dyaus being in three places and all that... IF the threads must take place all at the same time, then consider Dyaus out of all the ones I've posted in until I make a new thread for him at a later date...]

#32Guest 

on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:08 am

[there isn't any problems here. I just know that when someone points out stuff a bickering match occurs...]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum