Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enter the Kid; The youngster Awakens CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya looked around seeing the area grow cold and form a ice sphere around where she croutched. She lifted her hand feelig the ice cover her wound, healing it slowly "Thankyou Aki..."She whispereed to herself. She saw tazuma, which added a small smile on her face. She stood up quickly grabbing her blade as the clones floated above her. the moment the ice sharded she shunpoed to right infront of the clones. Using Quick strikes and shunpo to move around and avoid them "I am goig to enjo killing you."she commented before she sent kicks and punches in the moves at the clones quickly.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#22Guest 

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:43 am

Aki watched as there came clones closer to the castle, she looked behind her and seen that the barriers were slowly coming down because of the rapid shots, she reached out and reconstructed the barriers and made it so the barriers would attempt to constantly rebuilding as fast as the could, however the bullets kept breaking through. She sent a butterfly to the children telling them that they needed to get out of here before the enemies broke through Aki. She turned back around and watched as the clones came at her, "You will have to get past me to get to the castle!" she yelled as she used her shunpo to attempt to dodge as many bullets as she possible could, there were some that came to close and took parts of her cloths and began to burn them. Reaching the clones she began to swing her shukujo at them, attempting to strike them down with her spear point, while she was using equal energy to try and keep the children safe.

She continued to use shunpo to keep away from the bullets while trying to take out some of the clones. Using shunpo to dodge one bullet she ended up in front of another clones gun charging a bullet, using the ice she built a quick barrier, which deflected barely any of the blast which hit Aki sending her back full of shards of ice and massively injured, and left the barriers and the children to be unprotected.

#23Guest 

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 am

(Ok. The bullets should not be deflected easily like that. The clones should not be beat down like that easily. 0-2 is the tier. they gain the stats and everything once they copy the Vizard masks. It's part of their ability. The heat also is nothing you can control. It's super high heat. Hotter than the sun. I've let stuff go by for Rp. But damn. This is getting a little out of hand guys.}

Edit: I am tempted to make it a DE thread if I go bestia.

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:47 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
((mine is just attacking never said I killed any clones cross...))

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#25Guest 

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 am

{just getting a little stern about this now. I've let some bs go by. I'm about to Rp like I should at this tier. The bullets are almost Oscuras ceros. The ice shouldn't rebuild that quickly. Dyaus and Z could honestly Level V.O.S and destroy that whole realm.]

#26Guest 

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:54 pm

[could level most of the valley cross remember. The mask that is copied is not a vizard mask period just a mask.......for fuck sake have fun and don't sweet the small stuff.....the clones shouldn't all be 0-2 most but not all. Once again if this goes D.E no good will befall if you get my meaning.]

#27Guest 

on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 pm

[ooc-also how is Dyasus is three locations physically at one time....i mean the Valley,Hm,and earth. I think Hm is the main focus for Dyasus since he has two 0-2 there and no one can be in three places at once.]

#28Guest 

on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 am

[ooc: " Once again if this goes D.E no good will befall if you get my meaning." Taz... your right... if this goes DE no good will fall... I'm sorry bro, but if Zypher or Dyaus were to go Bestia, even Koshi would have an extremely hard time against them.... then add in Dyaus's stats... etc... honestly if it goes DE, its not the Chimera who need to worry...

Secondly, in regards to the question of Dyaus being in three places at once... I've addressed this before... When asked, no one gave me time frames/periods for the Human/etc Chimera threads, so in my mental timeline Dyaus is in fact not in three places at once, as I'm treating things as such; Unsealing thread came first, HM second, Human World(2nd one) third, and then finally V.o.S would be the final thread in chronological order.

Finally; I'm requesting no one makes a IC post as of now. Why? I'm asking for two days to catch up and get a post up myself, after-all I've been gone a week, its only fair I get the chance to catch up without worrying bout further posts.]

#29Guest 

on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 am

(ooc. Im really getting sick of bickering and drama. Concider Tazuma out of this thread. I don't rp to compare stats and shit.....i do it for fun but whatever enjoy you too lol......)

#30Guest 

on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:37 am

Also my time line is the release then al other threads happening at the same time. Hence why Alabosos mental projected to Rapheal as opposed to breaking time space by being in two places at once any way the staff are in talks of,shelving the Chimera until activity and membership grow greatly.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum