Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enter the Kid; The youngster Awakens CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Guest 

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 am

"What an Odd little place." The voice breaks off as the figure stands up off the ledge of the castle. He hid his reiatsu from all existence as he looked around. He closed his eyes, forming the black cloak he saw members today wear. His guns he places in his right holster, slowly forming a sheath with the cross markings as a fake blade took it's place.
"The fools here. I want to see how long it takes them to figure out." He said with a slight smirk undearneath his hood. Zeyphr was doing his best to hold in his chimera reiatsu. He knew the others were attacking the other parts of this world, so he thought he should have some fun.

He rolled his shoulders as his child like body took steps towards the main gates of the castle. His blue eyes peaked upwards, Looking over the guards of the gates.
"I would like to see the..King. If I may?" He spoke while kneeling down.

The guards looked over towards each other, before laughing.
"ha! king? No no. You mean Lord. You're not from here. Yet you wear our uniform." The guard smirked, raising his blade to swing down.

All that was heard was a sonic boom a bright purple light throughout the area.

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya was sitting on the balcony feeding her son raizen "you will be great, just like I and your father was and still are...I pray we will be able to see you grow and become a great being...never fall victim to the darkness of this world and always go into the darkness to save the ones you hold dear."She said to her Son holding him up watching his bright blue eyes and his purple hair "you hold the hair I had in the academy, I wasn't looking for love but I had the one who loves me know even back then...I was blinded byh power...dont be as I was...it took him and the arrancar to help me see the light I see now."She said.

She then covered her eyes and the baby's eyes feeling a huge surge of power and a purple light "What the hell...that is not right...that wasn't kieran, joshua, or tazuma....This isn't good."She said to herself having anna pick up raizen "Watch him for me alright, I should be back, get one of the elites or tazuma to find me."She commented shunpoing towards the wall's of the kingdom making it to the gate looking down at the visitor with her one red eyea and her one white eye. She jumped down lading infront of the male "what is your business in the divine?"She asked watching him. She was in her signature red kimono with gold flowers flowing down the cloth showing her thin figure complimenting her white blonde hair. She looked unarmed while her hands rested at her sides.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#3Guest 

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 am

Aki was out near the outskirts of the kingdom, deep in meditation as she normally did, she was never really sure what to do with her free time and she never really understood what it was that she would be able to help out with the up coming war that was already upon them. She had received visions of strange beast invading the other parts of the world, from the Soul Society to the world of the living, the place of the arrancars and eventually even in hell, however she was unsure if the beasts would be able to come into the realm of the divine. That was until she felt the surge of power followed by a bright purple light.

Releasing her sphere of ice, she sent out butterflies to alert the others about the strange being and she felt her queen already approaching the beast. Using shunpo she darted towards the gates, every time she used her shunpo she left a pillar of ice, she knew that she knew she would have to pick up the pace if she was going to reach the gates in time.

With all of her might and agility she finally made it to the gates where she seen a strange child standing in front of the gates, and her queen by the child. "My Lady is everything alright?" Aki asked as finally stood still and took a stance "Be careful my Lady, what ever this child is it his kind has already attacked the other nations, be prepared for anything, it is nothing like I have seen before with the my gift" she said as she stood ready for what was to come next.

#4Guest 

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:13 am

Zephyr looked up at the two women, smiling as he lowered his hood. Showing his child looks. His white hair, blue eyes with the infinite symbol in the middle of his forehead. "I've just came to see what is the big deal with you guys anyway." he brushed off his shoulder from the blood that was split earlier. He heard the other woman talk about the other chimera attacking the other realms.

"What Creatures? What are you talking about Grandma?" He was going to toy with them, he wasn't here just to destroy. 'What do these thigns look like? Try to be more descriptive Woman." He brushed back his white hair, pulling both of his pistols out of his right holster, dropping the cloak and sheath.

The right pistol had a red cross across teh barrel, while the left had a silver one. They were wide and long, and yet he turled them aroud like they were nothing.

"You are really going to think I did this? What if it was one of your people?"

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:28 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I will be fine...just go alert the lighting dragon and the other elites along with my husband ms. Aki..."She commented to her fellow hat was there with her. She looked at the child "I know it is not my men do to the fact that I know all I need to know and I know all their energy signatures by heart."She commented to the child. "This is the Rmpire of the divine. a paradise for those whih to get away from the corruption in this world."She commented "I am the queen of this empire, my name is Amaya Koshi."She commented "Attacking us is not the best option."She commented watching him

#6Guest 

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:46 am

Zephyr looked over the woman once again, twirling his weapons with his fingers, then suddenly stops. "attacking us isn't the best option." he said in her voice, mocking her. "I am the queen of this empire, my name is Amaya Koshi" HE said again in her voice, slowly getting the peaks and lows of her voice perfected. He just grinned a evil grin while he tilted his head to the ground. he pointed the red gun to his left side, aiming towards a mountain.

Slowly purple energy gathered quickly into the barrel as he kept looking over towards Amaya. "Tha name is Zephyr Ouroboros." he said calmly, still pointing the gun over towards the mountain.

He tore the cloak off with his gun, throwing it to the side. "well. Mrs. Koshi. I am sorry for what is about to happen. I am sorry for your mean. But the rebuilding has begun, and I cannot ignore orders." With that, he pulled the trigger, leveling the mountain with the massive purple blast. The wind pushed back his hair, but others would be thrown and pushed around, The next move he would make would to be aiming his other gun at Amaya, firing multiple blistering hot shots towards her chest, legs and other parts of her body while he kept his left gun pointed backwards and above on his shoulder.

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:06 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya watched him "Interesting way of trying to be me...sadly the last one that tried that got killed by my husband."She commented. She looked over where he fired covering her eyes as the wid picked up. She looked at him point the gun at her. She shunpoed and twsited out of the way of each blast landing a few feet from him pullinf out her blade "Aki...Go find the keeper of blood and protect her...set the alarms off...now."Said Amaya. She wasn't stupid on this battle. She knew very well if someoe is able to level a moutain with one shot, that he was very powerful "I hope tazuma makes it in time."She whispered to herself.

She stood back up brushing off some dirt. "Sadly, much like you I have orders from the ruler of this realm...fighting is not one of those orders but if it is to protect innocents I will disobey till help arrives."She commented liftig her left hand as a red hilted blade slid into her grip. she spun the blae taking it out of its sheath as the blade was a mix between black and steel gray "I suggesst you stop attacking right now."She added narrowing her eyes watching him. She was ready to fight even if she was out match. there was too much at sake. She just had a child and the empire redone oncce again.There were too many innocent lives to allow harm to come forth.

"Tell me ask something, What do you mean you have orders ad the rebuilding has started...what are you and who do you serve?"she Asked "Allow me to know this..."She added as the wind flowed around them.

Anna felt the huge bursts of energy and watched a moutain leveled in nothing flat "This isn't good."She commented adjusting the divine cloak around her and the bundle wrapped in a violet purple blanket. She had her orders from Amaya on what she was to do if things turne for the worse and harm comes towards the young prince. She Really hoped and prayed that the elites would be summoned and the lord was going to be there in time "Come on kieran...Tazuma...save the queen"She whispered to herself watchig the baby watching her in curiosity.

#8Guest 

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:21 am

"Yes my Lady," she said as she watched the man level the mountain, Aki then used shunpo to get a safe distance away from the battle as she set off the alarms to warn the others, and she went and sent off for the keeper of blood, sending outperform butterflies stating that the queen is in trouble and needs assistants ASAP.

#9Guest 

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:22 am

Depths of Hueco Mundo
By now it had been a few days since Dyaus had attained his freedom from the seal that kept he and his brethren locked away. And even too this point Dyaus knew and felt that not all his brethren had yet arrived in these pitiful worlds. The past events of the days amused, and angered Dyaus. His initial meeting with the Primera and Faded Primera had seemed to go well. Then after that, things had gone sour, Raphael, one of Dyaus's brethren had been too foolish, and leaked a bit too much. Though honestly at this point Dyaus cared no longer... no Dyaus now wanted to truly revel in his freedom. Leaving the cave he had chosen for a temporary home Dyaus felt the surge of power that was the arrival of another Chimera in these plains. Another is free.. Dyaus would think too himself as an arrancar ran up on his left side. The arrancar, who obviously feared Dyaus pointed to an awaiting Gargantua for Dyaus to use. Smiling to the arrancar Dyaus waved it away, but not before using his reiatsu to make sure the cave and arrancar remained hidden. "Looks like I'm off again..." Dyaus spoke into the nothingness as he stepped into the Gargantua.

Valley of Screams

Unknown to all in the Valley of Screams, Zypher was no longer the only issue they would have to contend with. Infact, all but Zypher would feel the opening of the Gargantua in the sky, as well as the arrival of an Arrancar. While he had made his way through the Gargantua's path Dyaus made sure everything was perfect as usual, this time even making sure he at least had a number as well. Slowly the Gargantua would open in the Valley, Arrancar reiatsu would spill out, its feeling roughly equal to the current Primera Espada's unreleased form. Slowly a figure would emerge from the black hole in the dimension, first shaggy lavender hair would appear, followed by the intense gaze of yellowy eyes. The being/arrancar emerging was garbed in what seemed to be regular human clothing, a pair of jeans, shoes, and a t-shirt. Over the apparent Arrancar's mouth rested the spinelike mask, in the center of his chest a hollow hole rested, and beside it the number 0101. Finally on the back of Dyaus rested a massive spear. Dyaus now fully in the Valley of Screams could have easily detected his brethren, even if it had not been for the immense blasts of energy he had been firing off.

With a chilling smile Dyaus walked through the air, up towards his brethren, until finally reaching his side as he fired repeated shots at a shinigami woman. "Enjoying freedom Zypher?" Dyaus would speak as he appeared next to the younger looking being. As Dyaus stood there, slowly he would begin taking in Reiatsu from the area, enslaving anything that lingered outside a bodily vessel. Next, Dyaus would look to his brother before loosing an immense howl of laughter, Dyaus's laughter would drown out what the female shinigami would say to Zypher. Though the laughter drowned out the womans words Dyaus still caught the final ones asking who Zypher was, and who he served. "Us serve? Woman you are a fool!" Dyaus knew that by the end of the day Zypher's identity would likely be revealed, but still Dyaus would not reveal anything in his words other than they simply served no one. With that spoken Dyaus raised his empty right palm, leveling it with the crowd of warriors rushing towards the trio. In an instant a brilliant orb of intense light would appear in Dyaus's palm, the light itself blinding to those near it. With another howl of laughter the words "Divine Ray of Light" would be heard among it, the words spoken Dyaus released the orb of light. Immediately the orb expanded into a diameter of 50ft as it traveled, vaporizing anyone and anything in its path. The result of the blast was an immensely long trench, roughly half a mile long, and 50 ft wide. Along the whole length of the trench there were no survivors, buildings burned, and people panicked. "This is my warning to whoever your leader may be woman." After speaking yet again Dyaus's eyes would remain on the woman, as his senses reached out, as would the enslavement of reiatsu in the area. Due to the enslaving of reiatsu, an immense trail of it could be sensed moving from the trench just created to Dyaus himself, the reiatsu of the victims of the blast.

Dyaus's App

#10Guest 

on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 am

Zephyr laughed as the woman dodges his bullets, little by little he just began to laugh.
Haha Crazy Crazy Bitch. You think I am going to follow orders from you?" He raised his right pistol, shotting another barrage towards her before he teleported underneath her.
He pounded his chest as he watched the portal open, with Dyaus coming down. "I've only been out for a few hours Susanoo." He commented, rubbing his chin with his guns.
Zephyr took a deep breath in, holding his breath as his body spilts in half. Making another Zephyr. This would happen until there are 15 of him. each Clone gave off a high heat, that melted the strongest of metals, the strongest of fabrics. Each step in the grass was followed by a flame.

He rolled his neck, Sending his clones after Amaya. They were only slightly weaker than Zephyr himself.Placing both guns beside each other, Z makes an X out of them, pumping reiatsu and heat into the tips of the barrels sharping them out to a point. The blade extends until Z wants it to stop, so it can vary in length and widtih. It's just to put a melee effect on his guns, allowing him to fight close up rather than far away when he needs to.

He teleports to her side, Slashing upwards while each and every clone does the oppoiste of each other.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum