Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#31 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:18 pm

(i'll pm you the basic idea)

I look at tenju realizing how big he really is "maybe I thought my robes had.more room then they did. If you are uncomfortable you can take them off,i will not be offended." I continue walking towards the open gate. I send two hell butterflys through before I motion to tenju to come. " soul society, your home is waiting for you my friend.

#32 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Tenju followed walking into the light, at long last he was returning to soul society. So many questions remained, would anyone remember him even though all his friends had died, had rules or regulations changed? So much to learn and experience all over again. As Tenju walked each step sung out redemption to his soul, "Thank you Tazuma Taichou..." he said as he made his way to the familiar dangai and from there seireitei.

((Well seems like this thread is pretty much over?))

#33 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:36 pm

It's my pleasure to help a fellow shinigami find his way home. Tenju you have much to discover and see" I say in the dagai world. When we arrive in soul society I look at tenju and say In a soft tone" welcome home tenju. I hope to see you around and maybe we can spar again sometime soon. Go choose which squad you want to join." I say before turning and walking away to go do the pile of paperwork I most likely have on my desk at the divisons head quarters. "that was fun I say to my self."

(did you want me to lock this topic tenju or do you want to leave it open for other rp?)

#34 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 pm

((You don't need to lock a thread when the topic is finished just leave it as is. I'll await your pm in the meantime ^^ ))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum