Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:44 am

Tenju smirked as well under his mask as things were not as he was making them out to seem. Just before he was ready to fire the cero he brought the large blade up to the cero allowing it to be absorbed into the zanpakutou surrounding it with a black light of sorts. Suddenly Tenju would jump back as he threw the blade forwards aimed at Tazuma's gut, grabbing the chain as he moved backwards it would then extend allowing the blade to continue forwards unhindered. The next thing the blade made contact with would be met with a massive explosion of power equivalent to that of a cero oscuras.

#22 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:11 pm

My smile grows. I move my zanpacto to intercept Tenju's shikai blade the explosion does go off however my zanpacto absorbs in, I then direct the explosion back at Tenju's mask. Hopefully shattering it. In the midst of the attack I say" did you like my song, its called my song of reprise." I then follow the redirected energy using it to cover my attack. I aim a slash for tenju's gut not deep enough to kill but deep enough to slow him down greatly. " we can go home as soon as you with brother shinigami." I say after the slash.

#23 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Tenju was already retreating so the explosion would do no harm even if redirected, with a swishing noise accompanying a shunpo he was far back out of range from the blast radius. Tenju would remove his mask before he pulled on the chain recovering the blade of his zanpakutou as Tazuma burst through the explosion speeding towards him for an attack. Tenju would use the cleaver-like blade to guard against the slash as he swung the chain which would wrap around the captain while shortening causing the talon blades at the end to sweep to his front likely stabbing into his chest if he didn't take action. Tenju did not respond to the taichou's words as now he wanted to test his limits, just how far had he gone in the past 100 years? He was too busy analyzing his opponent to think about going home, so far he had a shield of some kind and a power to absorb and redirect attacks and the latter seemed to be linked to the music played from his sword. If Tenju could learn the secret behind the technique then he could take the chance to cause some serious damage to the captain.

#24 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 pm

I allow the chain to wrap around my arm. I then strike the chain with my zanpacto then point my blade at tenju"Fortisimo!" A blast of sound and reistu streak towards tenju.i grab the chain and pull it hopefully throwing him into the blast."i tire of this,now let us return to soul society. This is a battle for what? Do you enjoy this? Would you like too see the extent of my abilities?" I unwrap the chain from my arm, contemplating how to immoblize him with out killing another shinigami." I step back to prepare for tenju's next attack if it will come.

Ooc sorry for the confusion edited the post

#25 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 am

Just edited post

#26 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 am

((If understand you right you used your free arm to let the chain hit and start wrapping and as it came around the other side of your body you used your other arm to strike it with your zanpakutou keeping it from wrapping all the way and endangering your torso. Unfortunately doing so occupies both your arms and leaves you wide open from the front :O ))

Tenju watched as the taichou reacted to the attack and engaged both his arms in dealing with the chain, this would leave a large opening however, one that Tenju was not going to let pass by. The moment Tazuma would move his zanpakutou from Tenju's own to strike at the chain Tenju would take that chance to slash at the mans chest diagonally upwards with his giant cleaver before side stepping to the left twice and jumping backwards so as to maneuver around his opponent and free the chain from getting tangled up. If he succeeded in doing so Tenju would then pull the chain towards himself and begin spinning it around violently, "Taichou, I'm not so arrogant as to think I can beat you but perhaps we should end this before one of us gets seriously hurt. Let me have the freedom to choose a squad other than yours and I shall have no more reason to duel you."

#27 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:09 am

(not what I was trying to do I was using my left arm to wrap the chain and do the technique with the right arm. I usually fight with just my right arm but ill go with it minus the tied up with the chain part )
Blocking the strike to my chest tenju in up close unable to dodge quickly(if I understood correctly) "fortisimo" the blast would be able to strike unblocked. taking the impact as well my stacato would end. I move toward tenju speaking while walking" the choice has always been yours Tenju. I just ask keep squad ten in mind. Come let me take you home finally, its been too long" I extend my hand to him showing my trust. Sealing my shikai as well. If he accepts my hand I say" we need to do this again."

#28 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:21 am

((Ah I see, the chain was kind of too big and long for that to work lol oh well I suppose this is over now.))

Tenju would take the blast head on blowing off the rest of the tattered shreds that were once his shihakushou however he did not falter. As the captain offered his hand Tenju would seal and sheath his own shikai and accept the gesture, "Indeed it has...and yes we should."

#29 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 am

I remove my shinigami robes and hand then to tenju. I secure my hoari and say" can't go home naked can we". I begin to open a senkimon. I look back at tenju "are you ready to return home my friend?" The gate opens before us and I wait until tenju answers before departing to soul society

Ooc dude this was a blast, would you wanna rp again later. I'm thinking of a fun "quest" now

#30 Re: Returning From the Shadows CLOSED COMPLETED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 am

((Sure, pm me the details ^^ also I'm assuming Tazuma is average sized, his profile doesn't say his height. Tenju is a massive 7'8" though so regardless Tazuma's uniform is probably really tight on him xD))

Tenju graciously accepted the humbling offer of the captains shihakusou even though it was a bit small for him and went to work trying to squeeze into it. As he finally got his arm through the last sleeve he would turn to face Tazuma and nod smiling, "Yeah...I wonder how much has changed..."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum