Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:30 pm

((I have no problems with this but just so you now I'm only 1 tier below you and am stronger than a VC should be lol. Also please stop metagaming and godmoding, you commented on things that were thoughts going on in Tenju's head and not spoken aloud in previous posts and now you've changed the time from night to day.))

Tenju listened to what the captain had to say and took a note that the man was 10th division captain. He thought back for a moment to the divisions tasking when he was in the gotei and couldn't remember what the 10th division was primarily pinned with. He looked at Tazuma carefully trying to gauge what kind of man he was, "I am grateful for your help Taichou however I'm afraid I cant just agree to your request right away..." His left hand went to one of his zanpakutou at his left side and gripped it casually as he spoke, "You see, I have no intentions of working under someone weaker than me or whom I don't respect as a fighter."

Suddenly Tenju let his reiatsu burst forth pushing air away from his body in a swirling circle as he drew his zanpakutou upside down continuing the forward motion allowing it to flip up letting go of his grip and then reinstating it so he held the blade properly now. With his weapon drawn Tenju kicked off of the air and launched himself towards Tazuma at full speed and with a single one handed slash he would aim to cut the captain down the middle from his skull to his groin. Tenju didn't expect the strike to land, he simply wanted to show off his massive physical strength hoping to put the pressure on with just a one handed attack.

#12Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 pm

(sorry about the thought comments and changing from night to day. I'm on a smart phone so I have a limited field of view . Once again I apolige. I can see your stronger then a vice captain as well lol)

The speed of Tenju suprised me. I draw my zanpacto with my right hand as I normally do.seeing the stike come I step back at the last moment. The ground is smashed under the mighty strike."you are indeed a powerful and able shinigami." I say seeing his attack. I swing my zanpacto in a upward slash intending to see his instints in battle."a battle between shinigami is a battle of will and heart." I say midswing

#13Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Instead of simply dodging or blocking Tenju would keep his zanpakutou low and shift it to meet Tazuma's blade at an angle so instead of blocking the attack it would ride along the length of Tenju's sword. He would then make an arc lifting up on Tazuma's blade from below guiding it up and over Tenju's body harmlessly. The moment it would be over his head Tenju would then step to the side the attack originally came from(left or right) and would now be on the inside of the captains guard had all gone well. Tenju would take the chance to slash at the captains chest swiftly hoping to deal some damage before jumping backwards and pointing his open palm at the man shouting, "Hadou no sanjuusan, Soukatsui!" A large blast of blue flame-like reiatsu would then erupt from Tenju's hand aimed at the taichou. Following this attack Tenju would reply to Tazuma's comment, "All battles are a test of will and heart, even those against hollows whom have no hearts Taichou." He would land 6 meters away from Tazuma and take a stance with both hands on his zanpakutou now a sign that he would be holding back a little less than before.

#14Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 pm

The slash across my chest lands but I shift my body back to avoid the full blade however the tip of Tenju's zanpacto cut my robe and hoari, a small bit of blood trickles down the cut. The hado is easily dodged ,the edge of my robes get a bit burned by the blue fire ball.
I look up and drop the left side of my robes,the scar over my heart is visible as is some of the cut tenju landed." Hollows wear masks hiding there hearts." I reply to his comment. I plant my feet and shunpo in when I get close I leap over tenju's head. Landing behind him I use my now free left hand to land a strike to the back of his right shoulder then i leap back four feet. My zanpacto rests on my right shoulder poised to attack at any moment. I think of koshi's lessons to learn my opponents patterns then use them againt them.

#15Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Tenju was surprised he managed to land a hit on a captain let alone successfully draw blood. The shock was apparent on his face as when he left the gotei he had been but a mere 5th seat, unable to hurt a captain even in his wildest dreams. Excitement began to rush through him as he realized just how strong he had become during his isolation in Hueco Mundo however now was not the time to be distracted as Tazuma was making his move. With speed Tenju could barely manage to follow let along keep up with the captain would end up behind him and as Tenju turned to face the captain a fist would drill into his shoulder dislocating it since he was turning into the strike only increasing the damage. Tenju also jumped back and put some space between them as he grit his teeth and jerked his body popping his shoulder back into place.

He could use his arm still but it was surging with pain now as he looked at the taichou standing in a casual pose, Tenju would have to be more careful. Just because he could cut the man didn't mean Tenju was as strong as a captain yet, certainly not as fast if that last exchange was any proof of the matter. Ignoring the pain in his shoulder Tenju would dash forwards once again raising his zanpakutou high for another downwards slash however just before attacking he would use shunpo and dash to the side spinning around the captain exiting the shunpo with a swishing sound at Tazuma's left side. Tenju would close the small distance between them and make a slash from right to left aimed low for Tazuma's thigh hoping to limit his mobility a bit by injuring his leg.

#16Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Seeing his pain and how he move forward. I knew his move seeing his speed and reconizing his potential. I plant my zanpacto point down holding the hilt. His strike smashes against my blade, with it stopped ileap into the air and land a kick to the side of his head."have you got the rust off or do you want to continue this further. Will you accept the vice captain seat now or will I need to show you what skills I possess." I say grabbing my zanpacto again.

#17Guest 

on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:12 am

((since I interrupted your actions I didn't know if Tazuma would still pause to say those exact things and posted accordingly.))

Tenju's slashed was blocked and he smirked to himself as Tazuma aimed a kick for his head. Bringing up his arm to absorb the heavy blow it would give Tenju the perfect chance to raise his blade for a slash at the captain's leg before he could retract it from the kick. Simultaneous to slashing at the leg Tenju would reach for his second zanpakutou and use an iaido slash aimed for the captains chest once again. Following the two swift slashes Tenju would try to break contact back jumping back once again putting distance between them. Hopefully both attacks would land injuring the mans leg and chest, Tenju knew that Tazuma was stronger however he was starting to think that he could possibly beat him with enough skill and determination, "Taichou, if I can beat you I'd like to request freedom to choose any squad in the gotei that will have me. No offense but I'm not sure I can work for someone who sees all hollow as monsters that must be destroyed. From what you've said so far it seems like you are that kind of person."

#18Guest 

on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:43 am

The cut on the leg is unavoidable as is the two two the chest yet no damage to Koshi's body. I look up and smerk" carriage of thunder.bridge of a spinning wheel. With light divide this into six arms bakaudo 61 rikujokoro" I hold out my left index finger, a spark of yellow light erupts from it into six beams of light that slam into tanju's midsection totally immobilizing him." Now you maybe wondering why i'm not bleeding out, you see I have a special technique that affords me protection. I call it stacato." I then move in closer. "allow me to prove my worth in the captain seat." I concentrate and begin to speak" mother storm become my spear.may the bones of my enemy break under my attack.the birds avoid the clouds and my strike. Behold my original kido, the storms spear. Tazuma's left hand becomes cloaked in reatsu. Red with silver waves dance off his hand."this ends now!" I shinpo in to deliver the killing blow but stop inches from Tenju's face "now how could you become my vice captain if I kill you. You have suffered much now lets end this. If you accept you can duel me all the time and i'd teach you my kido as well. Not all hollows are monsters,they can be saved that is why we shinigami exist to save them. You may choose any squad you wish now. I just offer you the seat in my squad. What do you say?" I say in a low tone to him.

#19Guest 

on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:04 am

Tenju doesn't move as the bakudou closes around him and freezes him in place, instead he watches and listens until Tazuma starts to chant a kido spell he had never heard before. Either new spells had been made since he was gone or the man had developed his own. Either way Tenju wasn't going to stand by and let things unfold the way the captain wanted. Roaring a battle cry of sorts Tenju let his reiatsu increase to it's maximum as he shouted, "Cascade unto thy self endlessly, Mugen no Ryu!" Both of his zanpakutou were then engulfed in black flame-like reiatsu which moved from the hilts connecting the two until they faded and revealed his shikai form. The mass of reiatsu from the release shattered the bakudo binding Tenju freeing his hand to swipe across his face as he donned his hollow mask. However he did not take action instead he stood still waiting for Tazuma's attack, Tenju would let go of the chain in is left hand letting the talon-like blade fall to the ground freeing his hand to reach out and catch the kidou bare handed. Black scales covered Tenju's hands as his skin met the attack blocking it effortlessly, "This is my own defensive technique...Chaos Dragons Scales..." Tenju muttered as his voice was filtered into a mix of his own and his hollows. He would then release another blast of reiatsu as he opened his mouth and a black mass of energy began forming and condensing into a black cero. Tenju was threatening to release the attack close range which would doubtlessly harm them both. Would the Taichou call his "bluff" or see his "intent"?

#20Guest 

on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 am

"silence, kurayami no nake de kashu" the captain was enjulfed in his reatsu. The smell of cherry blossoms hung heavy in the.night air. The captains zanpacto grew wider and longer. The blade turned red and several hole and slots grow on the blade. The hilt gained a mouth piece and four finger holes. I bring the hilt of my zanpacto to my mouth and begin to play a song. The music washes over Tenju,it fills his ears and the vibrations permeate his very being. I look into the half hollow eyes of tenju. All the while playing my song. Waiting to see if Tenju has the heart to take the cero as well. from the mouth piece on the hilt I smile a little

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum