Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Guest 

on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Karakura town, a location where all kinds of spiritual events occur and beings with abnormally high reiatsu for the spirit world are common place. It is no surprise that the dimensional relevant location in Hueco Mundo was where the hollow that held Tenju in bondage for so many years had set up shop. Now in the crisp cool air of a autumn night high above the tallest building a crack in dimensions appeared and with a static sound a garganta slowly stretched open and from within the black gaping maw a lone figure stepped out into the moons silver light. Illuminated by the celestial body Tenju Ichiken dressed in tattered remains of a shinigami outfit, hakama torn to shreds now little more than a loin cloth and shihakusho only covering half his torso the other have torn away. Bare feet stepped out and were placed on firm cushions of reiatsu, the mans sandals long since lost in battle. A pair of zanpakutou fastened at his waist with one hand casually resting on the hilt of one.

At last after over a century Tenju took in a deep breath of the world of the living. It was not as full of reishi as Hueco Mundo's air was however it was cleaner and did not have the scent of death and blood permeating from all directions. A smile of content washed across Tenju's face however it was swiftly replaced with a look of action and determination. Tenju had been gone for a very long time and it was likely no one in soul society remembered or knew who he was as all of his friends had been killed before his eyes. However even so the records of his existence were surely still around unless of course the Gotei 13 tried to cover up the black tide incident. Something he could hardly blame them for, it was a massacre after all.

That being said Tenju would have to proceed carefully, he could not simply open up a senkaimon and waltz back in to seireitei. No instead he would have to draw the gotei out to meet him and in order to do that he would have to get himself noticed. Tenju only hoped that hollow activity was still being monitored day and not because he was about to set the sensors off like crazy. Taking in another deep breath and exhaling Tenju rose a hand to his face as an open palm and then ripped it away swiftly while closing the hand into a fist. Black and green reishi would surge around his face and then solidify into his hollow mask, his breath turning into a guttural growl of sorts.

Black and green reiatsu then began to rise around Tenju's body roaring up into a vast pillar piercing the night sky and parting the clouds as he temporarily let off his reiatsu at it's maximum output. He only hoped he was high enough from the ground to not effect any of the local humans. Once the display was down he would bring his hand back up to his mask and with a slight flick it would vanish dissolving into reishi just as quickly as it had formed. Letting out a sigh Tenju would then wait, surely that would have gotten someone or somethings attention, now all there was to do was to wait and see who took the invitation.

#2Guest 

on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 pm

The senkimon opened and Tazuma Koshi, captain of the tenth division stepped through. He drops down to the ground under him."why is,it my habit to investigate all the sudden surges in reitsu?" I say to myself under my breath. Feeling the energy, it was easy too find the source. A shinigami I thought when I saw him. "what is your name and rank shinigami!" I announce to him. My hand as always clutching my zanpacto hilt which is over my right shoulder.

#3Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:52 am

Thankfully it didn't take long for someone to be dispatched however much to Tenju's surprise it was a captain, if it were a lower seated member then perhaps he could have introduced himself to the higher chain of command more subtly however it would seem that he was going to have to deal with his superiors sooner than later. Cautiously Tenju would turn to the taichou and reply to his question, "Ichiken, Tenju! Former member of the Kidou Corps. Former 5th seated officer of the 11th division and former member of the Border Patrol...3rd squad." Saving his last place of employment for the end hoping that it would rind a bell about the black tide incident in which he went missing over a hundred years ago. Hopefully everything hadn't been covered up as he feared and this captain would recognize that he was indeed a shinigami, one who had been through hell and back in order to stand alive before him now. "I'm sorry for causing a ruckus Taichou but it was the only way I could think of to get the Gotei's attention without barging into seireitei after 100 years absence."

#4Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:31 am

"I can see that you have been through much tenju. I am newly appointed captain of tenth division,Tazuma Koshi. I am sorry but your past is unknown to me,i was raised in a monastary you see." I continue moving towards him carefully. "please tell me what happened, you are not a traitor to the soul society are you?" I ease off my spirit pressure completly. You can see by the way he moves that he is a formitable fighter,agile and strong. His prayer beads dangle from his right wrist almost appearing to touch the zanpacto's hilt.

#5Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:52 am

The question was an understandable one however it still offended Tenju slightly, he had given his everything to the Gotei 13 and here he was asked if he were a traitor? Alas instead of letting that show he decided that it would be best for him to tell the captain what happened, "I have been trapped in Hueco Mundo for...I don't know how long anymore...As I said I was in the border patrol, a terrible incident happened and hundreds of hollows flooded into seireitei a few miles outside of southern rukongai. In the chaos all of my comrades were killed and I ended up..." Tenju paused, it was probably best to leave of the information about his inner hollow for now. Unaware of the events with the vaizards Tenju thought for sure that if his inner hollow was discovered he would be executed, "...getting dragged into Hueco Mundo by one of the hollows. There I was forced to fight and kill to survive every day, I only just managed to escape a few moments ago."

#6Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:15 am

"i meant no disrespect by asking if you are a traitor, I too have felt the pain that hollows can bring!" I show the spiral shaped scar over my heart by dropping the left side of my robes." It gave me this as it killed my family. It found me after I became a shinigami and slaughtered my second family again." I stare deeply at tenju and I move closer by now i'm next to him,i lean in and whisper"you don't have to worry vizards are excepted now but if you wish your secret is safe with me." I wink and continue on" we all have secrets some more then others." I sheath my zanpacto completely showing my trust."all shinigami are now my new family ,this family I intend to protect. Your safe now"

#7Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:40 am

"Vaizard?" Tenju had never heard the term before however the questions could come later for now he found himself breaking into tears at mention of being safe, he didn't know why but perhaps it was because he did not have the prospect of being "safe" in more time than he would care to admit, "Thank you..." He said regaining his composure, "I have been gone a long time...there is much I need to catch up on. Taichou, will you take me to see the Soutaichou, I would like to appeal for my re-in statement into the Gotei 13."

#8Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 am

seeing his puzzled look and then tears,i realize what he's been through. " vizards are shinigami who have hollow like abilities they are no longer hunted or shunned as they were in the past. I will take you back home my friend and personally apply for reinstatement, but I have one request of you." I move to his side and place my left arm back into my robes as I normally do.

#9Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 am

Looking at the captain curiously Tenju asked the obvious question, "What is it Taichou?" Wiping away his tears and calming down more fully now. What could this captain possibly request from Tenju? He had no belongings was it information perhaps? Or maybe some physical task?

#10Guest 

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:31 pm

"when we return home and you get reinstated, i'm.going to request you become my vice captain. You see anyone who has suffered as much as you and I at the hands of the foul hollows need to work together. That plus you were in the gotai 13 much longer then I someone with history would be helpful too me.so when we return the task I need you to do is accept the offer" I say with a small smile, I then move in front of Tenju and take several steps back. "that and I need to see how much control you have over your powers. You see, we know that you have a time limit on how long you can keep you mask on. Don't worry about me, I know much of the vizards you won't suprise me. A vizard saved soul society several time,so they are accept and have fought side by side with the captains of the gotai 13 before. You however are the first vizard I have met face to face. So I must see you abilities first hand so if you accept my offer I will know your limitations."
wind gently blew around them and birds could be heard in the distance. The sun was on Tenju's back the heat was a.welcome comfort to him.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum