Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

#51Guest 

on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 pm

[OPEN?]

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:07 am

Hikaru stood back and watched as tempers flared. This only caused his temper to rise. Once it seemed as if Kirei and Amaya were done talking, Hikaru decided go weak. He said, "Take me in as a person against the Soul Society if you wish. I did not kill any of these men but if you need someone to blame you can blame me. As for Amaya, she is innocent. The person responsible for killing your men ran off and left me here. I shall take full responsibility for this, however, if you need someone to blame. I must tell you that I've been in the Soul Society for over 300 years now. I've been hiding the fact that I'm a Visaed for that long." Hikaru remained where he was trying to keep calm. He was in enough trouble as it was without going on a rampage and actually killing people.

View user profile
#53Guest 

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:56 am

Kirei merely just closed her eyes and sighed while Amaya screamed. She rubbed the bridge of her nose, a sign most would take as irritation.

Kirei what are you doing? All of your training and you blow up over a stupid little conflict like that. Way to let your emotions get the better of you…

Kirei’s eyes slightly widened as she watched Amaya offer away her blade. Kirei stared down at the blade, taking a few steps towards her, reaching towards the blade. In mid reach she turned her head to listen to the vizard speak. Kirei closed her eyes and gave a pained sighed then laid her hand on the blade, pushing it down a little.

“I thank you for your offer but…the soul society…” She paused, memories flooding back in her mind.

Its against the law for any shinigami to care that much for someone you work with.

She snarled a little at the thought but looked back up at Amaya. “The soul society can be a very unfair playground…” Her voice lowered into a whisper. “If something goes wrong you’ll need this blade…you’ll need it to run.”

You do realize you’re betraying the Soul Society. She looked to the left to see her zanpaktou spirit leaning against a wall.

The soul society betrayed me…long ago. Kirei snarled.

She looked at Hikaru and then back at Amaya, continuing to push the blade down, practically begging Amaya to put it away. “If you are innocent as Hikaru says you are, you’ll still be taken in as a witness. And Hikaru…perhaps…I pray, seeing as you’ve been in the Soul Society for so long…perhaps they’ll realize you mean no harm."

Kirei looked back at the bodies. “I need to get someone to clean this mess up soon. Hikaru…does anyone else know you are a Vizard? Any other Shinigami who you’ve let it slip to? If so you need to find a way to warn them…I cannot…I am breaking enough laws as it is.”

Why does he have to be taken in? Kirei wondered.

He is a vizard…Shinigami and Vizards don’t like each other. Her zanpaktou said.

Why not?! He has done nothing wrong…why should he be arrested for being different…Kirei felt something strange inside of her, like she had gone through this before. Almost…like déjà vu.

Kirei took a few steps back from the two. “I will try my hardest to get you out of this.” She looked at Hikaru. “I promise.”

#54Guest 

on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:21 am

"Tch... Fine, I'll do what you're asking me for.." she said calmly as she flipped the blade around a bit and attached to the back of her obi, tied it firmly onto the cloth belt.
"And if so, some might still think that I was intending to cause harm towards the Seireitei, if you say you know someone that can help me get out of this mess then by all means I will co-operate. Like I said, I just want this stupid act done and over with and forgotten even with myself." She softly but sternly said to Kirei while looking at Hikaru, her face got a more softer tone.....
"Differences, they still hate that fact here...Nothing changed while I was gone...." She thought while she awaited for what ever comes next for her.

on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:44 am

Hikaru quietly listened to what Kirei had said. He then thought for a moment and replied, "I do know of one other person who knows I'm a vizard. She is not here at the moment. In fact, I've not seen her in a while. I hope she is alright. Do you need her name or rank? As for clearing me, the captain commander does not like vizards. The only way I can be safe is for me to not be here at all. I can't do that, however. You've caught me fair and square. I'll come quietly and face judgment. Sorry." As Hikaru spoke, he lowered his hands. He knew that his only way out would be if the Devine Family came to his rescue somehow. He knew that would not happen unless Gust had told them about a vizard in trouble. Chances of that happening were slim at best. He knew he'd just have to face the music and hope for the best.

View user profile

on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:36 pm

[is this active?]

View user profile
#57Guest 

on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:02 am

[Yes it is! Feel free to post because I am at a lost D:]

#58Guest 

on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:14 am

((where are you in the lost ordeal? ))

#59Guest 

on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:44 pm