Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:07 am

Hikaru was disappointed that Gust had choosen the Division 2 barracks to have this spar. He would need to be ultra careful not to reveal his mask as fights. He steps forward and listents to what Gust has to say about the spar. Seems like it will be 2 vs 1, but it also seems like most of his attacks won't work well either. He will try anyway. He turns to look at Amaya as she asks him whats the plan. "I honestly don't know. I've not go much to work with and will just do my best to attack him. Do you have any ideas?" He says.

View user profile
#22Guest 

on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 am

[open?]

#23Guest 

on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Giving him a blank stare with a short sigh afterwards, reaches to the back of her head and scratches, "Wow... I thought you shinigami would be ready at a moments notice even with a simple spar.." She mumbled but yet again looking to her surroundings she wasn't much in her environment zone as well but does ponder a bit while shifting her blade from her side to her back tying the knot tight while adjusting her obi. "This might get me seriously hurt but I can not do well in long range attacks if said other wise, just get close to him and beat him as best as you can, I don't know how well you guys are here but just do your best to weaken him. Hit him hard that's the plan." Saying that while fixing her fingerless gloves. Looking up to Gust with a cocky smirk, "All you can beat, just let me know what you have in mind too, a'right partner."

#24Guest 

on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:16 am

Gust tilted his head as he let a sigh escape his lips. "If you're going to take that long to figure out a plan, you guys might as well drop your badges and ranks right there." he rolled his eyes at them. He was excited, but now he just lost all interest to be honest. He pulled up his right arm slowly to his back, pulling out his blade slowly as he closed his eyes. "If you have to think that long just to start something, I may just End this quickly." With the last word, he shunpo'd to the right side of Amaya, He brought up his knee attempting to land a hit on her gut, while at the same time, swinging his blade down towards Hikaru.

#25Guest 

on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 am

Was about to shunpo towards him but saw that within a second he was right next to them, she tried to dodge from his knee to her gut which she did but barely, knocking some wind out of her while gripping the ground from the force, gaining her footing she let out a small canine growl while pulling her blade out but put it around the defensive formation across her arm while with a firm grip on the handle, "Hey now I was going to start wit hthe attack thank you but you moved dammit, and thanks for the knee the damn gut geez..." She huffed out a grunt, then comes to charge at him, aiming to do a horizontal slash near his arm.

on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:13 am

Hikaru is caught off guard as Gust moved in to attack. He was caught off guard as he tried to hit Hikaru with his sword. Hikaru was able to bring his sword up, but only just in time as it cut his hand a bit. "Damn. That hurt." He then jumps back and finishes pulling out his sword. It then begins to glow with fire. He then takes a moment to think about what he should do next. Hikaru then decides to think fast, moving around so the side of Gust and forming some fire balls in his hands as he does. As he continues to move behind him he begins to send out these fireballs, 15 of them, right at Gust. "Flare Sniper Blast." he says as he sends out the fire balls.

View user profile
#27Guest 

on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:43 am

With his attacks hitting, Gust smirked, closing his eyes as he stepped on the ground. "don't underestimate me." He commented before he did a backflip, slowly with him dodging the blade strike from Amaya. The fireballs from Hikaru are now in the way of Amaya, Gust would then swirl his blade around with the blunt side facing his opponents. Water slowly dripped from the tip before he pumped reishi into the blade, slashing into two Xs as they both fall down towards the fireballs coming his way and the shinigami.

#28Guest 

on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:15 am

"Oh sh~~!" Seeing that all at once him dodging her attack and now is in some of the firing rage from Hikaru's attack that Gust dodged as well..! Gahh she hated these types of events but nether the less she had do deflect some, feeling stupid to do this but she had no choice, she had to do it or shell get one hell of a burn, "Gahh... I hate when I have to do this but..." She mumbled before stateing out a familiar bark.
" Spread your Darken Wrath, Chi Tsuki Kiba!"
Within a split second from all of this excitement the wakazashi was covered by a black liquid like aura as she backed a way further then whips it to reveal her shikai as a elongated katana with a long red streamer on the end, " come on buddy don't let me down." She grunted as she muster up some of her energy to summon enough water to strike some of the fire balls that are near hitting her, it was a good hit but was burnt slightly from the ones that the water didn't hit but thankfully were near her sides.

on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:06 am

Hikaru looks at both Gust and Amaya and then realizes that both of them are water users as he watches them counter his attacks. He then realzies that he's now at more of a disadvantage that he realized. He'd have to be real careful as he really could not use his fire attacks against them. "I'm two for two here. I can only physically attack Gust since he most likely would be able to either dodge or get rid of most of my fire attacks. No mask and no fire. This will be tough."

He then feels that he might have a bit of an advantage if he went into Shikai. He then says, "Rise from the ashes and torch our enemies, the Wolf of Misry Ken." His sword then changes into a scythe with a blade made of fire. He only hoped that any water he may find himself in the middle of would not put out the flame on his scythe. He twirls this around and begins to charge at Gust, trying to slice away at his outfit with the scythe.

View user profile
#30Guest 

on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:54 am

He lands on his feet, watching his slashes end. "Hmph." escaped from his lips as he felt the power surge from them using shikai. He spread his legs slightly, opening up his stance as he watched Hikaru comes up quickly to him. "You both release shikai, just to escape attacks?" He smirked, spinning his blade while water formed infront of him. The water wall resides infront of him, as dark energy forms on his hand "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws.Hadō #33. Sōkatsui!" The charged Kido blaseted through the water, sending not only the wave of the kido at Hikaru, but also the water droplets throughout the area were electric charged, making them dangerous to the touch.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum