Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Territories CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

#11Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Chuckles a bit, this guys quite light hearted fellow when nothing happens really she guesses, "Then I don't know if your familiar with the Ronin Squad, that was the military base that took me in thus shaped me of how I am. Did a lot of missions there and got a good deal of reputation there." But giggles more from his joking status, " Well body odor I can smell but this nose can't lie when it comes to ones aura, for one I'm part of a sub soul race known as an Ookamirei and to for some reason I'm picking up a nice scent of Lemons and Pine with your aura scent. That's how I'm the best bounty hunter out there, but I need some type of article from the said bounty but one sniff and there's no escaping that person when I get that scent cross hair, and even if I can't sniff him or her out, thanks to my skills of communication, I can track down where that one was last seen."
But paused again while giving a nervous chuckle and scratches her head, "sorry, I'm normally not this chatty but all and all you seem like a nice guy. But within all seriousness I am looking forward to put my skills for this organization, I just hope I will be of use."

#12Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Gust listened to her, nodding his head as he heard her. "Pines and Lemons, huh? Well. My body wash is berry, but that's all good, I like Lemon." He said with a chuckle. "You'll be of major use,especially with that talent you have. 2nd is perfect. You should later try for the stealth branch." He tilted his head, looking at her. "Your eyes." He muttered underneath his breath, but shook his head quickly. He walked over near her, holding out his hand, having it closed into a fist waiting for her to put her hand under it. "You should take this, it'll do good."

#13Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Continues to smile but shakes her head slightly, "I don't know if I can do that but I'll give it a go later on." But looks down to his hand, looks like he was holding something within it. "Ah what is this...?" putting her hand under his. "What good will it do towards myself?" Tilting her head.

#14Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:51 pm

He opened his hand, With a whistle in the form of a trident fall into her hand. He smiled as he backed off from her. "Blow that. It has my reiatsu embedded into it, i'll come as soon as I hear that." He placed his arms behind his waist, leaning forward slightly. "Everyone in my squad has one, I had a spar on me now, SO i though you could use it more than anyone." He smiled, pushing his red and gray hair back, showing his golden pupils. "I kinda want to test you right now honestly" He said with a smirk and chuckle.

#15Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Looking up at the small pendant like whistle then looking up at him, giving a warm smile again while putting it around the same necklace that her Ankh was tied to. " Thank you, though random I'll keep that in mind Sir." But looking up at him with a look of consern, "But over hearing you, if we've meet I would of known by now but..." Shrugging a bit, " Its a big world after all." While turning towards him crossing her arms with a cocked eyebrow.
"Oh? And good sir do tell of what tests you wish to try on me?" Giving a slight sly smirk.

#16Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Gust Leaned back, dusting off his hands on his blade as he looked at the two shinigami. "Hikaru, Amaya, I would like to fight you. 2 vs 1." He said with a smile. He tilted his head to the left shortly, before leaning back to pop his back. I've dealt with multiple fights, So this would be nothing for me" He said shyly, "I will just fight like I do, and HE will not get in the way. I will make sure of it."

#17Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:14 pm

She cocked one eyebrow up again from her blank face from his challenge to the both of them. Though she does like a good fight here and there, hell she did love the tournaments back in Ravengaurd that they did. "Heheheh, really now? Now I'm no boaster but I am descent to keep up a bit, probably with you even." While looking to the other next to. "Strong or bit of a crazy fighter? 'Cuz either both them this will be an interesting day for a recruit like myself." Giving a cocky smile.

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:18 am

Hikaru turned to look at Gust as he approached and called his name. He then quietly watched the interaction between Amaya and Gust, wondering if he was like this with every woman, or just some. He listened quietly as Amaya talked about America and what she did there. He thought she was quite unique with all this talk of smell and how Gust smelled. He did become interested when she said something about Ookamirei. He knew the word was close to Ookami, being spelled the same and all. Anything that had to do with wolves he was very interested in. He thought it was quite sweet of Gust to give her a whistle to call for him and wondered how may others outside of his squad had one as well. He shook this thought out of his mind when he heard Gust challenge them to a 2 vs 1 sparring. He was not so sure about this. He knew Gust was strong and Amaya was about as strong as he was. Hikaru thougth that Amaya had hit the nail on the head when she said this would be interesting. He only hoped that he'd be able to keep Ignado under control so that he would not be found out to be a vizard. It was bad enough that there was a Captain and Mizuko who said that he was a vizard. There was nothing that had been proven just yet however so he continued to work hard to keep it all hidden. Hikaru then turned to Gust. "Seems like a good idea. Just a small spar to test our powers. I don't think we should do this here however. Where do you think would be a good place for this?"

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 am

"No This is fine." He said, looking around the area. He tapped his shoulder with his index finger as he thought about the rules. "You both have to act as a team. No splitting apart, ummm no powerful kido, this is only a spar." He said while he was smiling. "But that doesn't mean I will go easy on you two" He said, bringing a serious look to his face. He shunpo'd out towards the center of the barracks,folding his arms as he looked at the two. "You guys move first."

#20Guest 

on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:07 am

Listening to the two talk then seeing this Gust guy shunpo'd away from them, tilting her head but when hearing what he said about the spare she crossed her arms while mildly barking back, " No Kido eh? That's fine with me plus hope you don't mind sir I'm a mixer when it comes to spars, but if you want this to be fair I won't draw out my blade that much, I'm decent in Hakuda more or less." Looking back to her left from that one reminiscence quicky back then from learning the hard way of one of her training's... That was embarrassing to say the least but stretches out a bit while puffing her chest out in a lazy proud way while placing her hands on her hips looking at Hikaru muttering, "So... What's the plan mate?"

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum