Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

#1Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:36 am

(( OCC this is my first time posting an RP here and I didn't do RP'ing in a long time, so forgive me if I'm a bit slow and if I mistaken with stuff ^^; ))

Walking around taking in on what she see's; The buildings, the environment, everything around her was of the same but totally different and will be like this. Ever since she came back to the Seireitei from serving her time in Ravengaurd to maybe settle something from her past but more or less to help out, after all she did go through the academy here and this was still her home but she knows that she has to grow into the custom and such with this military site. But nether the less she'll give all she has for this organization.

Turning down a shaded corridor away from the mid day sun, sighing out a soft yawn while stretching muttering out, "I don't have skills that is known for this squad then why did some say that I'll do great here? I'm a bounty hunter not an assassin..." Having a dull look on her face but straighten herself up while looking both ways.

" Hello, anyone here? My names Amaya Yamireiki, I'm a new recruitment for the 2nd Division...." Waiting for a response from that mild tone call.

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Hikaru had been walking around thinking about what Salem had told him. He really was not fully paying attention to where he was walking. He just walked as he thought. Somehow as he tought he ended up near 2nd Division. He was about to run into Amaya when he heard her speak. He stoped mid thought and looked up at the girl who introduced herself as Amaya Yamireiki. He blinks and then takes a step back to prevent from giving her a scare. "Sorry about that. I guess I need to pay more attention. Did I just overhear your new to Division 2? Good luck with that. I don't know many, if anyone, from there but I'm here now. My name is Hikaru Shibata. I'm the 5th Division Vice Captain. Pleasure to meet you Ms. Yamireiki." he said. As he introduced himself he bowed a bit. He stoped bowing after the introduction and then said, "Even if no one comes out at least it's a nice day out. Don't you agree?"

View user profile
#3Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Amaya crossed her arms to this one individual with a sly smirk.
"Ya know, Daydreaming while looking down will make you get into something that you'll probably regret." She gave a chuckle but straightened out her hand rearing for a shake. "Its ok...Thank you though and its nice to meet you to Mr.Shibata." while giving a warm smile, "And I do, thankfully I'm not in my fur, today is a bit hot out but its a nice summers day to say the least."

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Hikaru was taken aback when he was lectured about daydreaming. Though he really was not he did not feel like correcting Amaya. He also had not counted on her calling him by his last name. He was doing so out of politeness and his upbringing. He did enjoy her smile however. What caught him mostly off guard was the comment about not being in fur. He shook his head, thinking he had misheard what she had said. "Yes. Today it's not that hot. I don't think you came here to talk about the weather. Is there something that maybe I can assist you with, or what?" he said.

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Chuckled a bit from his reaction, pulling her hand back while scratching the back of her neck, "Eh sorry, forgive me I'm not from around here, where I came from its kinda known for a mild leveled official to even out speak the captain. So please forgive me being Ms. Blunt towards you." While looking around with a soft stern look, " I'm actually just wanting to wonder around and get the feel of this place. But I would like to get to know with some around here. Building a good strength of trust is one of my main concern really and would know how things roll really."
Turning to him bowing to him respectfully, "But I wouldn't mind any help from you what so ever, if anything comes up I'm personally open for any suggestions, or if everything goes well I might help out in some odd jobs or any Bounty, That was my previous job."

#6Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Gust pushed his legs over the top of the wall while he sat there, looking down at the two figures. "Hmm. Someone likes to snoop don't they?" He thought to himself as he covered his mouth with his hand, placing his elbow on his knee. His Gray hair blew in the wind, blinking his golden eyes slowly as he watched the two from a distance. His haori was ripped at the ends with no sleeves. The back had a major gash going through the 9th divisions symbol. "Oi!" he yelled before shunpo'ing down to the bottom near the two.

"Hikaru what are yo-" Gust stopped for a moment, Looking at the new comer to his left. His eyes widened, he just looked at her. "a new one." Gust rolled his shoulders as he let out a slight yawn. He would tilt his head slightly, introfucing himself. "I'm Zeipher Pronto, Captain of 9th. just call me Gust."

#7Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm

If she was in her other form her ears would be flicking a bit, it felt like it though...Damn to her aura twitching like that.... But shakes her head to not stare down someone who's higher ranked, she knew by heart what uniform that these certain few would wear. Quickly bowing down then back up with her warm smile again greeting the new person in front of her. " Hello sir, Amaya Yamireiki's my name, I'm new here and for Squad 2. But before that I ah...." Pauses for a bit but turns and sneezes. "Forgive me about that, somehow I'm a bit nervous and I get a bit 'pseudo-allergic' with some high energies." giving a nervous chuckle, boy did feel like a scared kid that was enthused as well. " Not that I am, I just have a strong sense of smell. But to all seriousness do forgive my shyness."

#8Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Gust scratched the back of his neck as he smiled widely. "No no. No need for all of that. We're all equals." He said, as he began to bow to her. He lifted up his head still smiling. "so. Amaya. What other places have you been besides these barracks?" he giggled at her sneezing as he folded his arms against his chest. "I have a high energy level? Really? Wow." he said,looking down at his feet and up his body. "I wouldn't of guessed.

#9Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Give a slight blank look "Wow... I thought most Captains here would be stuck ups" She thought to herself, but gives back a shy smile ," Ah ok... Well for many years I was within a country known in the Human world as America, lets just say that I am a native here but through some family feuds I had no choice but to leave. But I was a part of a similar Shinigami organization within those lands. To put it simply for those years I'm a skilled hunter, Bounty to be precise sir. I'm also good with communications and social interactions while a bit of an odd job worker. Though I do question why my officials would suggest to put me in the 2nd Division, I kinda don't have the skills really."
But looks up at him still smiling a bit, but a bit nervious, " Ya, a bit. I can smell your aura, its a nack from what I am really."

#10Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Gust smiled back down to the girl. "you're perfect for the position!" He said with excitement. "Now I don't know much about 2nd, but i can tell you that you will be good here. I am excited to see you work." he commented, smiling widely again as she talks about his scent being too strong. "Well. I swear I showered, I am sorry." He jokingly said. He opened his eyes more, looking over her. "Don't be so nervous! I'm not here to fight or anything, i'm jsut here to introduce myself." He heard his comment about America. "Yeah. i've been there, I come from Korea. It's a wondrous country."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum