Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Nice Family Spar CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

#41Guest 

on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Forgetting the Amelia had higher skill in kido. I quickly recall as a blue fire ball comes at me. Stepping to the left I allow the kido to pass me. Then a thought passes my mind....a kido spar sounded safe enough as long as Amelia stays calm it should be fine.

Extending my left hand out from my robes I speak as wellHado #33: Sokatsui a tiny ball of blue reishi appears and grows within my hand and fires at Ameia.

#42Guest 

on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 am

Amelia's eyes narrowed slightly as she watched Tazuma cast his spell. She side stepped this one before firing another Sokatsui at him, waiting and watching for his reaction

#43Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:21 am

e

#44Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 am

Sidestepping the oncoming blue energy ball. I point my zanpacto at Amelia and speakHado number 4 from my zanpacto's point a lightning bolt explodes out towards Amelia.

#45Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:43 am

Amelia shunpoed out of the way and appeared in front of Tazuma, sending an upward, backhanded slash at his chest with her jian

#46Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:56 am

Parrying the backhand would be unlikely since my zanpacto was straight out ahead of me so I simply step forward and to the right(towards Amelia) the closing of distance was enough momentium to shoulder slam her backward to create distance

#47Guest 

on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 am

Amelia got hit by the shoulder slam but as rolled over her backand ended up in a crotching position as she fired another Sokatsui at Tazuma before shunpoing behind him and firing another one

#48Guest 

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 am

Leaping into the air I point my right hand to the ground under me as the blast collide I fire a blast of light into the explosion of reiashu. Using that as a cover for the light blast as it should punch through the blast and travel towards amelia from an upward direction as I am airborne when firing the blast. Twisting as I land I extend my zanpacto point at amelia's previous location

#49Guest 

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Amelia wasn't completely surprised that Tazuma dodged her spells but the sudden burst of light did catch her off gaurd and blinded her nicely. Knowing nothing good was going to happen she shunpoed back a bit but still couldn't see clearly when the light vanished

#50Guest 

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Using the light flash to distract Amelia I shunpo behind he and take ippon on her. I,basically touch the top of her head with my sword not in aggression but in a soft manner Nice job Amelia.... Again! I then leap back a prepare for Amelia's attack

#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum