Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Nice Family Spar CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

#31Guest 

on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 pm

As jacks fist impacted my elbow and I hear her say,she got me as the blow hit I bring up right leg kicking jack as I was hit. As I throw the kick I speak Oh I got you as well. my elbow was a bit sore and a small scratch bleeds slightly

#32Guest 

on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Tazuma's kick hit Jack right in the stomach and brought the girl to her knees as she let go of Tazuma's Zanpaktou. She gasped for hair as the mist around them dissolved and her zanpaktou formed on the ground in front of her again

"And I would say you have won" Joshua said, walking over with Amelia

#33Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 am

Turning to Josh as I shunpo catching Jack before she hits the ground. I begin healing her using healing kido as I hear Josh's usual smart comment I look up and speakObviously I was going to but she still got me and her growth is amazing. I say healing all her wounds with out using the light at all.

#34Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:11 am

"Which I say is something close to a miracle" Joshua said before turning to Amelia" Which means you should have no problem"

"Wait... you want me to fight now?!" Amelia

"Yeah I don't see an issue with it. You'll be fine, trust me. Sides you can use bankai remember" Joshua said

"But it's still weak" Amelia said

#35Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:50 am

Chuckling somewhat at Josh's commentI got caught up as I do. She did quite well I say before hearing Josh suggest that Amelia spar me next. Hearing her say she was weak, I comment to herNot at all Amelia. You have your zanpacto now so why not give it a go. I will heal you if anything happens.

#36Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:54 am

Amelia placed her hand over her heart for a few seconds before nodding her head
"Alright I'll try and see how I do" she said

"Alright" Joshua said before picking up Jack and walking away

#37Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Looking over at Amelia grinning slightly When you are ready Amelia. We can begin i say calmly. I intend to observe Amelia and see if her training with Josh has helped in her condition

#38Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 pm

((ahead of time: no, no it hasn't. Last time she trained with him it actually got worse cause she pushed herself too far. She still pushes herself a bit))

"You first Papa" Amelia said, drawing her jian and holding it back hand, taking up a defencive stance

#39Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Drawing my zanpacto and holding it horizontally across my body bladed edge facing outward. On the center of the blade a yellow orb forms and then expands out across the blade before firing a wide arc of yellow energy at Amelia as I speakHadō #32. Ōkasen the arc races toward Amelia

#40Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Amelia reacted calmly the Tazuma's use of kido, ducking under it with little effort. She thrust her left hand forward" Hado #33: Sokatsui" She said. releasing a black of blue energy at Tazuma

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum