Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Nice Family Spar CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21Guest 

on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:23 am

((the air went into the air. as in upwards))

Jack neither smiled nor frowned at Tazuma, her epression emotionless as she simply flipped back a bit, barely visable within the mist as she contiplated her next move. She knew that hitting Tazuma was unlikely and hurting him out of the question. So she just waited, letting him deside her next move, though one was already planned

#22Guest 

on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:47 am

[open?]

#23Guest 

on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am

Eidnore Reid Revolution wrote:[open?]

Please complete and have approval for a character app before you can rp here.

#24Guest 

on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

((Taz you going to post here again sometime soon?))

#25Guest 

on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 am

Setting both my feet to the ground I sprint forward using shunpo towards Jack as I do I extend my splitter just before reaching jack I leap upwards and well over jack as I do a ball of reiatsu forms and fired to the right of Jack by about three inches. As it explodes I land and take a defensive position

I pulled the shot wide to send jack move to side her next move will be very inportant

#26Guest 

on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Jack looked annoyed now. She moved away from the ball and decided it was time to pressure him. A knife formed from the mist and fired at him but wether he dodged of blocked it as soon as it got close another knife wuold form and fire at him. This process would repeat over and over to force him on the defensive.

she formed her scythe as well and engaged Tazuma in close range combat, showing some skill with a weapon that would normally be hard to use

#27Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:24 am

As Jack jumps back from the blast but then she forms a dagger which flies at me as I deflect it with a flick of my wrist as I did yet another formed then another and then another. it seemed Jack was forcing me to go full defensive.....an error in planning to be sure. Using a series of open palm blocks and parries with the splitter I catch a glimpes of Jack attacking me head on with her scythe as she gets closer I smile, this was the opening i needed as she gets within range I extend my left hand outward in a snapping like motion.Hado number one,Sho! the hado expands from my hand in a cascade of force. Hopefully pushing Jack backwards through the air.

[Tazuma post 2]

#28Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Jack was pushed back by the kido and lifted off the ground slightly but she quickly swung her scythe into the ground and use that to make her stop earlier. Now she looked really annoyed at began forming two daggers at nce but the battle was beginning to take it's toll. She looked tired from being on the offence all the time and the mist surrounding her and Tazuma was becoming thinner. She didn't charge him this time, waiting for a possible opening

#29Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:17 am

Come on Jack, don't tell me your done. I was just starting to have fun. I say snapping my fingers noticing the the two daggers appear.

Stepping back a half step I piviot on the ball of my foot a quarter turn then use shunpo to run to Jacks left hand side. Noticing the mist is thinning I change directions and charge Jack Come on Jack.......Show me what you got. I yell as I charge in zanpacto drawn preparing for Jacks strike

#30Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:26 am

Jack still didn't reply to what Tazuma said and simply grimmaced. She kept her eyes on him at he dodged the daggers and when he charged at her she quickly changed her scythe to her gauntlets and caught Tazuma's Zanpaktou with her left one after stepping to the side and waiting a bit after the tip passed her
"Caught you" she said, swinging her right fist Tazuma's swordarm's elbow

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum