Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 am

Jack didn't even dodge, letting her shoulder get cut and taking a few steps back. He touched some of the blood coming from the wound and put it to her mouth, smiling all the while
"I'm it" she said as the mist surrounded her hands and formed into clawed gauntlets which she shoved into the ground, even though nothing seemed to happen

#12Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 am

As Jack formed her claws and dug them into the ground,i leap backwards expecting something to burst out of,the ground or something but nothing happensYet. Noting how blood thirsty and cold jack gets in her shikai. Much like how the singers emotions sway me as well. Jack is more like me then I can believe. Holding out the spiltter tip firstLet's play.....Catch! as I say this,i form a ball of white compressed reishi on the tip of the splitter and launch it at Jack. I don't use hardly any reiatsu to form the ball as I didn't want to harm jack too badly.

#13Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 am

Jack dodged to the side of the ball, smirking as five daggers formed around Tazuma, flying at him from his left, right, front, back, and above him. None where aimed to kill except for the one to the head, but given Tazuma's power, it was unlikely the blade would kill him

at the same time a skeletal hand erupted from the ground underneath Tazuma and tried to grab him. in one way this hand would block some of the daggers but on the other it would immobolize him

#14Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 am

The daggers were the most important thing to focus on until the hand emerged from the ground and attempted to grab me. In doing so most of the daggers were blocked of deflected by it as it rose out the ground.

Leaping up and to the right I slash at the hand with my splitter somewhat hard to see if it could be struck at all. Seeing Jack able to use her shikai fills me with pride. Now if she and I are out and we get attacked I can feel comfortable with her in combat up to a point.

Interesting Jack I say landing to the right a short distance away

#15Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:05 am

Jack didn't reply as the mist formed and she held a new weapon. What it was wasn't entirely visable, blending into the mist nice;y, but it seemed to have a long shaft, possibly a polearm. Jack charged at Tazuma, swinging the weapon at him while still a bit distant. As the weapon was her scythe that blade would probably reach Tazuma before it seemed like the weapon would

#16Guest 

on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 am

Seeing jack charge form swinging something at me I leap back flipping backward through the air landing twenty feet away taking a low strange defensive form having sheathed my splitter in the air. The stance has my right hand palm out and my air fully extended I am crouched low in a modified horse stance. My left arm mirriors my right in form and hand position.

It had been a long time since I last took this stance.Josh would likely remember it and what it meant for Jack....i was intending to see her progress in training. This form is now the first step to monk form. I do doubt,i'd need to go into monk form but if jack pushed I would test her further

#17Guest 

on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 am

The weapon and Jack's hand changed, as she went from scythe to bow and fired an arrow at Tazuma. To be honest she fird three arrows very quickly, in a triangular fashion, two aimed at his knees and the third at his head

#18Guest 

on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 am

Watching Jack change weapons forms in an instant and fires arrows at meCleaver girl jack I say before leaping off my back leg twisting my body as I leap landing I open hand strike the arrow while kicking the other two down to the ground as I landed.

Looking at JackKeep going Jack. Show me more my reiatsu flares up but at a way lower rate the normal. I was holding back to challange Jack.

#19Guest 

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:18 am

Jack didn't reply, simply looking annoyed as the mist between her and Tazuma got thick enough to hide her from view. Using the cover she fired an arrow into the air before dawning her claws again and charging Tazuma from the right side, swiping at his ribs

#20Guest 

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Seeing and feeling the mist gain in thickness and density I know Jack is about to make her move. Smiling wide I let out a pulse of vibration. As the sound wave hits and bounces back I get a layout of the landscape. An arrow into the air towards me and Jack on my right side coming fast.

As she draws close I reach up and draw my zanpacto using the momentium of the draw to bring the sword low right to clash blades with Jacks claws. Using enough strength to basically stall her out movement wise.

While maintaining the clash of zanpacto,i look toward Jack and smile.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum