Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Nice Family Spar CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:03 am

Jack, Joshua, and Amelia where in the center of the castle courtyard in the valley of screams. Joshua was currently sparring with Jack, getting her used to fighting with someone. He held himself back so that he was at her level, or maybe even a bit below that so that she could get more experience and so that he didn't harm her. Right now she was using her sealed state, having expressed that she wanted Tazuma to see it first

Amelia was resting against a nearby tree, holding her Zanpaktou and jian. Even though she no longer fought actively she still trained with Joshua every now and then, not pushing too hard so that her condition didn't flare up but pushing hard enough that she was tired by the end of the session.

#2Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:15 am

I walk out of the castle due to the message I recieved from Jack asking for me to come outside Tazzy.please!!! Was her message to me so like a good father I will do anything my children ask of me if possible. Seeing Amelia resting against a tree and joshua and jack sparing. It was obvious that josh was holding way back as he is even with jack and he is by far the second most powerful of our family.

Looking over at jack I can see her skill in zanzutsu is improving her sealed zanpacto is perfect for her much like my own zanpacto is perfect for me as well. Calling out to themHey guys.you wanted me? Jack you are getting good. I'm proud of you lil one! I say to them walking up to the spar area they made for themselves.

I am wearing my usual casual attire. Traditional samurai robes with my zanpacto and soul splitter in there usual resting places my divine robe is drapped over my shoulders held together at the neck line.

#3Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:26 am

JAck was distracted by Tazuma appearence and turned to him. Seeing the opening Joshua swung his zanpakout and stopped it centimeters from Jack's neck, drawing a single drop of blood
"Dead" he said, his tone serious, like any teacher's" You got distracted. That would've cost your life there Jack"

Jack looked slightly upset but then smiled and turned to Tazuma
"Tazzy, Nocte said I could use him" She said happily" Want you to see him first"

"Which is why we weren't practicing with her Shikai" Joshua said, sheathing his blade and walking over to Amelia" By the way, this one aint bad either. She's got talent, but damn that condition is a pain"

"On I willingly live with" Amelia said in a slightly annoyed tone

"I know and for that you have my admiration" Joshua said

#4Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:05 am

Seeing and hearing josh's tone and action. I remember doing the same to josh and now He is training my daughter. As he walks away from jack I say to himYou sound like your teacher josh. I'm proud to call you brother.

Turning to face Jack after hearing what she said I smile and sayI would be honored jack. Let's go.

#5Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:14 am

Jack smiled excitedly as she held out her Zanpaktou
"Death lurks in the misty night, Homicida de Nebulosa Nocte" she said

"That's dark" Joshua muttered before Jack's zanpaktou vanished in an explosion and mist surrounded her and Tazuma" Well I'm going to say it compliments her perfectly"

Jack stood across from Tazuma in the mist
"We're going to play a game" she said only her tone had changed. Cold, calculating, yet still childish. A small manical grin crossed her face" We're going to play hide and seek, and you're all it"

The mist then reacted to her will, becoming a dome that surrounded them all

"No good" Amelia said, standing up and being on gaurd

"Agreed" Joshua said, his back against Amelias

#6Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:50 am

Seeing Jack release her shikai,i smile wide feeling the mist form and make a dome around usInteresting Jack. You manifest the element of your zanpacto even before having it. feeling the density of the fog I am impressed. Jack has amazing control of it.

Stepping back three steps I listen to the sound of the steps to see if the fog dampens sound or not. Finding the answer I draw my soul splitter holding it in a defensive underhand stance. Hearing Amelia and josh comment on the situation I answer outI agree, this may be interesting. interesting to see Jack's powers I look and listen for jack's light footsteps

#7Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:55 am

Jack didn't even move, raising her hand instead as dagger form from and within the mist, blending in perfectly before flying at their targets, three at Tazuma and one each at Joshua and Amelia, neither of whom saw or senced the attack coming and were both cut on the shoulder, Joshua much less so then Amelia
"Shit" Joshua cursed, drawing his blade"we're literal in her play zone here aren't we"

#8Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 am

Hearing Josh cuss I hear a whistle cutting through the fog. In an instant a dagger appears lifing my arm I deflect the first dagger....but only the first. The second and third formed quickly and in rapid speed. The second cut my right rib area and the third cut my upper right leg as I did shift my stance to deflect the dagger.

Looking down at my light wounds I smileOnly you jack....you made me see my blood for the first time in a long time. Come on lets play a little. I leap to the left and spin the splitter to a more normal style of holding it.

#9Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:17 am

Jack's laughter echoed through the mist, from seemingly everywhere
"Tazzy's getting mad at us" she said" Is Tazzy's going to play with us seriously?"

#10Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:49 am

Hearing Jack's voice I find her in the mist and using shunpo I head to cut her off as she travels in the mist. Of course I hold back a great deal giving just enough effort to give Jack a hard time.

As I come close to Jack,i,swing my soul splitter at her left shoulder.Sure Jack we can play I say as I attack then jump back to gain some distance.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum