Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Darkness over Karakura Town CLOSED on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Several months had passed since Shinko had kidnapped Reina, and not to long after that Shinko seemed to disappear completely. It was a normal day in Karakura Town where suddenly a Garganta opened and suddenly there was a large reaitsu flare and the sky around Karakura Town became dark. From the Garganta Shinko appeared and slowly descended to the ground. "Heh...Things seem to be good here...for now", he said. Those who could feel spiritual power could sense a powerful being was now in Karakura. Humans who sensed him would be afraid..and shinigami who sensed him could sense a dark indivisual whose spiritual pressure was over double a normal captains. However Shinko was still supressing a great amount of his strength. Because of that day with Reina Shinko's power equaled at minimum the power of the Sotaicho...and with months of training under his belt after that day it seemed he had ascended his true power even further.

Shinko reached the ground and began walking, just looking for someone to find him. "Come out, come out whereever you are shinigami...I'm not here to fight...just yet", he said sadistically yet mumbled.

#2 Re: Darkness over Karakura Town CLOSED on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Near by a senkaimon opened up, captain Tazuma Koshi steps through his hoari flaps gracefully in the breeze. I drop down gently to the ground under him, feeling the reisu in begin making my way towards it. Focusing on it, I zero in on who it may be. Just walking towards him I flare up my reisu just slightly too see his response. Those close by can faintly smell cherry blossoms in the wind. "react so I can be sure." I whisper softly to myself.

#3 Re: Darkness over Karakura Town CLOSED on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm

(OOC: is this on?)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum