Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Man On A Mission Up To No Good CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Pallas quietly listened to both Taz and Raiden. He could not believe what he was hearing. These two wanted to protect people. He did everything he could to keep himself from laughing. He then said, "While protection is not a foreign concept to me it is not something I normally do. Besides, this castle sounds like a place that humans are not allowed to go like your soul society. Granted I am not your average human I still don't think I'd be able to go unless I died. I'm not looking to die anytime soon. So, unless you can convince me otherwise, I'll be on my way."

View user profile
#42Guest 

on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:00 am

My daughter is like you are and she lives with us without incident. I say to the fullbringer as a response to his comment and looking at RaidenI wouldn't ask a man protecting his family to leave them....they can join you. I say looking around the valley is very hard to gain access too.I add awaiting responses from both men.

on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Pallas looks at Taz and begins to wonder if he is crazy or not. He crosses his arms across his chest and thinks a moment more before he speaks. He says, "You might have convinced Raiden with what you've said, but how do you know that I'm not the one who'll bring evil to your castle? I'm normally the one that people are protected from. Tell me why I should join and what is so special about this group."

View user profile
#44Guest 

on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:56 am

it then that my body comes back while taz speaks i then silp back inside of it and pick out the soul candy. and pocket it then i say. "well i can say this it a nice place from what i could see there and it seems like a place that i can leave my family in safety with out having to worry about anything happening to them. but i still want to be able to come here and hunt hollows now i must call my family to see what they think." with that i pull a mobile from a pocket and flip it open and start to press numbers on it then i hold it up to my ear then i started talking on it in a quite tone.

#45Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum