Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Pallas watches as the shark hollow nulls his fire, just as he knew it would. He knew, however, that he'd have to do something soon to take care of the shark hollow or bad things could happen. He looked up as the water sharks came towards him. He knew he needed act fast to avoid the attack. He did his best to dodge, but did get hit by two of them, causing him to get wet and causing a few gashes and scratches over him. He wipes the water from his eyes as he hears Tazuma yelling to work together. It was at that point that Raiden began to attack the shark hollow. He looked over towards the bear hollow in time to see it begin to burrough into the ground. He knew that now was his chance to try to get him. He was getting ready to attack when Tazuma yelled out he was below them. With that he raised up his front end and came down real hard on the ground, really hard, hoping that he shakes up the ground enough to dislodge the bear hollow and other rocks at the same time. If the bear hollow was dislodged along with 4 medium sized rocks, Pallas would use his rear legs to kick him and the rocks right at the Shark hollow, covering all with fire. He'd then say, "Watch out Raiden, attack comming." He only hoped that Raiden would listen and be able to dodge his attack as well.

View user profile
#32Guest 

on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:31 pm

As the axe kick lands i use the head of the shark hollow as a lurnch pad jumping up into the air standing on reishi platforms. Seeing the shark put out the abyss flames with a little trouble i then relieze that i have to step it up a notch now with that i grip wildfire and ookami and call out. "Bankai! Ookami Kage Wildfire Hanone! with that said Ookami becomes a full on ninja skin tight suit with shadowy chains hanging off of it with one connected to Wildfire. I switch to star fire the hotest of the flames that wildfire can make making the blade of it star blue i let go of wildfire letting it slip down till i have a good amount of chain i then garb it to stop it. then i start to awing it around hearing someone yelling that there a attack coming for me. Snapping wildfire towards the shark hollow and it still charging cero aiming for it letting the chain zip though my fingers ready to grab it and crack it like a whip if it hits or not to deal more damage.

on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:40 pm

OOC: Are we done with this?

View user profile
#34Guest 

on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:52 pm

??? It just went quiet.....keep it alive

on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:44 pm

I believe its your turn Taz, unless the hollows were taken out by the attacks from both Marcus and myself. If so then I'll have Pallas move on.

View user profile
#36Guest 

on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 am

As the two hollow parish from the attacks of the two men who bravely fought by my side. Walking towards them I speak You both battled well. I could use warriors of you caliber on the side of my empire. I would offer you both sanctuary in Divine Castle I say as I reach them.

on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 am

Pallas turns in time to watch the hollows disappear. He whips his tail against his hindquarters and turns toward Tazuma as he speaks. He returns himself to normal and puts the horseshoe away. Once done he says, "Where is this Devine Castle you speak of and what empire? I've only recently returned to this area and have yet to learn what's been going on since I've left. Also, why should I join you instead of someone else?"

View user profile
#38Guest 

on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 am

i land on the ground as the hollows turn to dust and taz asked me to join the empaire i just crack my neck as my bankai is sealed and i sleath the two zanpakutos i say to taz. "I would be glad to join but what of my family i don't want them to be left here with out me being here to protect them should something comes ofter them." then hearing Pallas question i asnwer. "Well as to what i can under stand the Divine castle is in a world of it own like that of the hollow world and the shinigami world as to why you should follow taz i can not asnwer that for it is one that only taz can asnwer. I hope i did not intrude taz?"

#39Guest 

on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Hearing Pallas ask of the Divine Castle and empire and Raiden explain what he knows and then apologize for intruding. Laughing slightly No need to apologize Raiden....we lol said however I can further explain. The divine castle is located in the plane known as the Valley of Screams...the name is outdated since living there the plane is a lot different then before. The Empire exists to protect those who have been mistreated. I add looking at Pallas and Raiden.

#40Guest 

on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:44 am

I sigh then say again. "What of my family if they can come with me i will gladly join you but if they can not for any reasons i will have to decline. i promised myself that i would protect my family till my last breath." with that said and decided by me there will be no changing of it it all depends on the answer that taz gives for once i made up my mind it will take more then rising hell to change it.

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum