Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Man On A Mission Up To No Good CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:49 am

Once Pallas hears the news of 3 more hollows comming he began to regret wanting to get involved with Raiden. When the showed up he looked at the three. A bear, a shark, and a vulture. He was about to go after the bear when Raiden cut him off. He became mad at this but turned his attention to the vulture and the shark. He looks between the two of them and choosed to go after the Shark, thinking that he might fare better since sharks can't fly.

Pallas reaches into his coat and pulls out a horseshoe. "I think it's time for me to get into action." he says as he begins to change. When the light clears Pallas stands before the Shark adjutas as a centuar. He then begins to form a plan, wondering just how he should attack. He paws the ground lightly untill he comes up with an idea. He'd use the first attack that he learned against the shark in hopes that it would work. He concentrates and is soon covered in fire. Once fully surrounded he begins to charge and the shark, trying to attack it with speed and fire.

View user profile
#22Guest 

on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:27 am

[ooc- shall I play the shark aswell?]

on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:55 pm

[Ooc: I'm sorry. I assumed you were playing the shark Taz. I just thought you were since you brought him in. I could get him I guess if need be.]

View user profile
#24Guest 

on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:30 pm

[ooc. No problem here. I just want to know is all lol]
the shark:

Shark Hollow

The shark smashes it's claws into the ground as Pallas transforms and cloaks himself in flames. As Pallas charges the hollow opens it's large sharp teeth filled mouth and from out of it comes a torrent of sea water. The water is murky and briney as it flows towards Pallas. Hundreds of tiny red eyes can be seen swimming with it.

Tazuma

Seeing Raiden take the bear adjutas and Pallas attack the Shark by transforming into a fire centaurlike being I smile. Truely interesting I think to myself about Pallas and Raiden's abilities. The vulture hollow takes to the sky to do battle with me. It couldn't feel my reiatsu due the my,divine cloak shielding me. To it I was just a human.....big mistake.

As it flew by it would fire feathers cloaked in lightning. Each feather impacted the concrete under me. Imbedding themselves a full six inches. drawing my soul splitter I keep it in his short sword form and begin to form a ball of white reiatsu on its tip.

Looking my eyes on the hollow I see it open its hooked beak and squak begining to form a cero in its mouth. The sickly yellow reiatsu sparks with lightning within the mouth of the vulture

on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:15 am

Pallas stops midcharge as he realzies that the shark was attacking him with a torrent of sea water. Pallas had guessed that the shark would be able to use water, but did not really expcet that he'd use it so quickly. He pulls out a sickle and looks down at it. He then looks back up and sees the eyes in the water. He begins to panic a bit but then remembers the sickle he is holding. He uses soul manipulation to move some of the fabric from around the handle and turn that into something he can use to swing the scikle around in a circle, which he does just as the water is upon him. As he does this he seems to get rid of most of the water. Some still makes it through and causes the flame around his body to go out. Once the attack stops he grabs the sickle once more and begins to think about what he should do next. He then decideds on the attack he's going to use. He quickly calls up a large amount of fire and shots this at the shark arrancar, hoping it will hit. "Flash fire!" he calls as he sends out the attack.

View user profile
#26Guest 

on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 pm

I watch as the bear hollow blocks the pyro wave with a slab of earth the black flames hit that and warp around it and they slowly start to burn the earth slab. As this was happening i was pulling the wires that i had placed earlier to entrapped the bear in them and hopefully cut into him but the slab of earth delay them just long enough for the bear to fire a cero. I had thought that i would be faster then the bear for i had seen the tell tale signs of reiatsu moving in him as he started to form the cero but i thought that i stop him and so i was not left with many choices, i did the only thing i could think of use Pyro enhance with the ghost flames. So i slam wildfire into me and got engulfed in grey flame armour just as the cero hit me and there was not as big of a explosion as there should of been for the grey flames had burnt a part of the cero. After the smoke clears i still stand there with a bit of stream/smoke coming off of me i then draw Ookami using the shadows that are around i slam them into the bears shadow to pin it into place if they hit i then drop down to deliver a double hammer fist right into it mask.

#27Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 am

Bear Hollow

The earthen slab gets eaten by the flames and the cero fired gets partially eaten. The shinigami attempts to pin the shadow of the bear down using his zanpacto. This attempt caused him to lose one weapon.

As the sword approched the bears shadow a slab of earth grows over the shadow protecting it. The bear hollow looks at the shinigami and speaks in a growl like voiceYou assume I am stupid shinigami. Sadly I am not! the bear then lifts his hands up as he does a massive slab of stone lifts from the ground and flys at the reaper.

Shark Hollow

As the human centaur creature fires a blast of fire at the hollow it smiles a toothy smileNot good enough manhorse! it says in a gargled voice like it was underwater. As the fire came closer and closer the shark never moves. In a flash it is enveloped in a cloak of seawater. The fire ball hits but is smothered by the water.Water shark bomb the water from the cloak froms a shark shape and flys upwards into the air. As it reaches the apex of its accent it turns downward at the centaur breaking up from one shark to ten smaller sharks falling downward.

#28Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:37 am

Tazuma

The vulture flew upwards forming a cero of sickly yellow reishi and lightning as it opens his mouth attempting to fire the cero. As it opens its mouth,i shunpo up to it and place the tip of the soul splitter into the beak. The white reishi ball counter acts with the yellow cero.

I clasp the hollows beak shut as the reishi expands and reacts against itself. The hollows eyes fill with reishi as it's body begins to crack and slowly ash away. Turning too the others I yell outWork together! It is the easiest way to win

I land upon the ground In a graceful stance looking over at the other two battling it out with two hollows

Tazuma post 3

#29Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 pm

(ooc: Hay taz one thing i used the shadows around to pin the bear by his shadow not my zan Ookami ok but i let it pass.)

ic: I see the bear hollow block my shadow attack to pin it with more earth then firing a slab of earth at me which i hit with my double hammer fist. bearking it into dust that acted like a somke sceen which i hear taz saying work together i then use my fading shadow move releasing my reiatsu in a pattern that then makes two phantoms appear as i disappear that then streak towards the bear to keep it on it toes. at that moment i switch the flames on [color=red]Phyro enhance[/colour] to abyss flames i then shunpo towards the shark hollow aiming to give it a flip axe kick to the head if it hits then the hardest to put out flames will spead over the hollow.

#30Guest 

on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Das Hollows

The shinigami with the fire breaks the stone earthen slab with a double hammer smash breaking it into dust and debris. He then charges the bear hollow cloaked in ghostly fire. As the shinigami draws closer to the bear hollow he changes direction and attacks the shark with a sneak axe kick causing the shark hollow to burn shortly until a surge of salt water infused reishi encases the shark drowning out the ghost flames. The shark eyes lock onto the fire shinigami as its toothy maul opens and a blue cero forms and blasts out at the shinigami.

The bear hollow begins to dig down into the ground. Creating a burrow and tunnels under the ground.

Tazuma

Seeing Raiden and listen to my suggestion I leap up into the air and grasp onto a nearby building. Observing the battle I see the bear dig into the dirt and tunnel down under the earth and the feet of Raiden and Pallas. I yell out to themUnder you!!

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum