Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Man On A Mission Up To No Good CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:17 am

Hearing the stranger ask how I have been I smile before sayingWell thank you. How was your trip home? then looking at the fullbringer before me extending my handI am the Lord Marshal of the Divine Empire, Tazuma Koshi. It is a pleasure to meet you. holding out my hand still.

Fixing my gaze to the spirit next to the stranger.I can send her home. To Paradise eternal I say to the stranger

#12Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 am

"hmmm good then for i do too it also seems that you can see spirits like i can Mr?" i say to the voice then turning to the Marshal and saying. "Well i would of done it if she wanted to go for i don't send those that don't want to go but i do try to reason with them to go. Any way what your name again i didn't catch it last time. as for the trip home it was different good but different." i then flex my arms bring the reiatsu shaped katanas in view again.

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:23 am

Pallas had been keeping his eyes on the man before him and not behind him untill the man had spoken. He turned around and looked at him as he introduced himself and extended his hand. Normally people would not want to be around him, at least that is what he thought. He took Tazuma's hand and said, "Pleasure to meet you as well I guess. I'm Pallas Uchida. Not really anyone special you can say." He was not sure what a Lord marshal was nor what the Divine Empire was but he felt that this guy must be someone important.

Pallas then heard the man he oringally approached speaking. He turned to look at him and though he just said his name he decided to do it once more since the man had asked. "As I had just told Tazuma my name is Pallas Uchida. And yes, I can. I have been for most of my life as far as I know. Creeped me out at first. And who are you?" he said, not so sure what this guy was getting at but wanting to know this guys name.

View user profile
#14Guest 

on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:58 pm

"oops where are my manners me name is Raiden Ichimaru, now I must talk to this lady and see if she wants to move on." I say then turn to the lady only to be interrupted by a fox hollow with 6 tails. Sighing I take a step only for the hollow to jump towards me with it mouth open I just duck lightly then drive a strong pole driving kick into it lower jaw with a good amount of my strength. Sending it sky ward then crunching down I start to focus my reiatsu on my katanas about 2/3 of the way down the blade. Then thrusting my legs I jump up at it crossing my arms I catch up to it I then Cross slash the hollow. Releasing the compressed reiatsu that then turns into a blazing inferno in the path of my swing. Landing with very little damage to the ground I whisper the name of the move I just used. "Blazing inferno strike." Forgetting about the others I look around trying to find any trance of other hollows.

#15Guest 

on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

As Raiden is occupied with the hollow I look at Pallas saying quickly to himA pleasure to meet you. I will be right back. I shunpo to the lady plus and say to herI will send you to paradise. If I do not you will turn into that up there. I will see you soon placing my right hand on the souls head a small orb of light appear from her coming from where her heart is. The orb grows larger and brighter until she is enveloped in light. She looks up and speaksThank you she says as the light blasts off to take her to blissful paradise.

Shunpoing back to Pallas I speak again likely to him I moved so fast I only just left. My family and empire seek to only bring peace to the worlds. We protect those that soul society and the shiningami loyal to it seek to harm. Any nonpure being is hunted down and killed. By order of the bastard captain commander! my anger for the purification is obvious to all now. Regaining control in a brief secondExcuse me, you have my apologies. I say to Pallas

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Pallas quietly watched Raiden take out the hollow. He was ready yo assist if needed as his hand was in his coat near his sickle the whole time. Once he heard Tazuma speak, however, his hand left his coat and returned to his side. He was about to acknowledge Tazuma had already returned to standing next to him. Pallas had to admit he was a bit impressed by his speed. After Tax was done speaking he replied, "No need to apologize. You were speaking out about something you believe in. My question is, why tell me this? Is it because you can tell I am no normal human, or some other, greater reason?"

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Happy that was the only hollow in the area I take notice of the things around me again. The first thing I noticed was that the lady plus was gone and I say half to myself. "God dam it taz I was going to do it as I said but that hollow jumped in God dam it." with that said I let the reiatsu shaped katanas turn back into reiatsu for if any more hollows did show up I felt like burning them to a crisp with wildfire. Then wanting to know why the two were here I asked. "ok so what brings you two here, me I was shopping for a present when I saw the thugs working over here with the lady plus their target."

#18Guest 

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Looking at Pallas as he asks why I told him about the empire goal and questI can tell you are different indeed Pallas. I can hear and feel the hollow reiatsu within you. I tell you about my empire....no my family in hope you will join us and bring peace to the worlds. looking over to RaidenYou were going to send her to soul society. I sent her to true paradise Raiden. My offer extends to you as well Raiden. I say as I can sense three hollows decending towards us.Three more are coming get ready. as I say this my gigai disappears in a storm of cherry blossoms. I am revieled in spirit form. Wearing traditional samurai under robes and my black divine cloak is buttoned at the top drapped over my shoulder leaving my arms exposed.

Three impacts hit around use in a triangle formation. Three adjutas class hollows emerge. One of bear, another of shark,and the final, a vulture like adjutas. Looking at all three I smile. This should show me exactly what these two can do and if the empire could use those skills.

#19Guest 

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 pm

as I was waiting for an answer to wait I asked taz said that more hollows are on the way. With that I flick the soul candy into my mouth and swallowed it with that I soul out and the temp soul was already getting my body to a safe place. I hardly look down on myself to see that every thing there I know it is, the skin tight shirt, the loose pants and the over robe that flares out from the waist down all of it in black with the bandages around my hands and wrists with black fingerless leather gloves over them. My 2Zanpakuto in the small of my back, it was then that the hollows appeared one a bear shape, one a shark shape and the last a vulture shape. They land in a triangle and urged by instinct I active eyes of a dragon letting me see reiatsu flow and usage I lock onto the bear hollow. Pulling wildfire out it looks like a plane Japanese short sword then it bursts into it true flaming length and size nearly as wide as me and just a little longer as I am tall but I am wielding it with one hand. With the other hand I used reiatsu shaping to form a razor wire glove on it. A quick few flicks of that hand I set up some razor wire to restrict the bear movement to some degree. I then shunpo above it a little and slash wildfire to release a wave of black flames at it that homes in on it as I say. "pyro wave abyss flame style".

(taz I let ya rp the response by the bear hollow for I think you got some ideas for there abilities right?)

#20Guest 

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:25 pm

the bear:

The Bear roars and digs its claws into the ground under them. It lifes up and as it does the very ground raises up blocking the black flames. As the flames strike the reishi infuses earth. The bear forms a cero in it's mouth and fires it at raiden.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum