Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Man On A Mission Up To No Good CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

on Fri 17 Aug - 22:02

It was a hot day.  A medium tall man with messy blond hair walked off a train.  To most he looked like every other human there.  Very few, if anyone, knew who, or what, he truely was. He walks off the platform and out into the city.  He stops and looks around.  He takes a deep breath and says, "Ah.  It's good to be back here in........."  He seemed to have forgoten where he was till he saw a sign.  "Naruiki City.  Thats right.  Wonder what kinda fun I can have here." he says.

He then begins to walk down the street, his coat flowing behind him.  It was quite warm outside.  Even still he wore his coat.  He wondered if anyone needed someone to help them out, or just be there.  He looked around to see what kind of trouble he could get into.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Fri 17 Aug - 22:28

Zen was visiting the infamous Naruki City, he didn't like it though, it smelled of bad and was a crime capital, also home to the Full Bringers. He was around a train station, actually, he was on the train station, it had a semi-large clock tower above it with an iron perch Zenshin had created to get a "birds eye" view of the city, making sure no one was causing any trouble in the immediate area. Then, a stage man walked out from the train platform and looked around, Zen had a strange feeling that this man was trouble, so he decided to follow him, quietly, his Riatsu suppressed so that he couldn't be sensed. He slowly and quietly slid down the angled roof of the train station and was using the rain gutter as a platform to make sure he didn't fall off the red-bricked roof. It was almost like a "hobby" of Zenshin's to pass by Naruki city and "keep the peace" every once in a while.

"C'mon Zenshin, you haven't set me loose in a while, don't you think it's time? Just tear this scumbag apart, c'mon." "Are you unable to see that he is trying to track this man, we don't know if he's a criminal yet, Zenshin just had a hunch.""And when has he been wrong, let's waste him.". "Both of you! Hush! I am trying to track this guy, if you wanna get loose Carack, just be patient, this guy is trouble. And you Mashin, let me handle him from now on, thank you." Zenshin thought to himself while looking at the clock tower, trying to calm down his hollow and his Zanpakuto, stopping their bickering. Zenshin then continued to follow the man, who seemed to have a hollow-like Riatsu, which led Zen to draw a conclusion, this man, was a Full Bringer.

#3Guest 

on Fri 17 Aug - 23:45

I was here in this city looking for some thing for my sisters birthday when I come across some thugs trying to hustle a lady when I saw that she had a chain of fate hanging from her chest. So she a plus so those thugs wait I know one of them. For one of them just turned just enough for me to see the tattoo.and eyebrow pricing of the guy known as tattoo wolf. So I decide to have a nice little 'talk' worm him and the others with my fists. so I did a wall run to get the height needed to flip over them to land between them and the lady I was able to back hand one of them into a wall knocking him out before the others call out. "oh God it him red thunder fists, get him." I just shake my head this happens every time now are they slow or something. I move fast enough to hit most of them and knock them out as I was turning I get hit by one good punch that sent me flying into a steel garbage tip with enough force to crumple it. I get up and snake my head to clear it I then see wolf standing there with what appeared to be a wolf and a armoured glove on his left hand that by the looks of it was what hit me. He was smiling but all I did was just focus my reiatsu into two katanas that I then hold in a reverse grip then wolf said. "Hmmm it seems that I am not the only one to learn a new trick red thunder or should I say Raiden Ichimaru yes I know who you are and once I put you into your place I will see your sisters and have my way with them." After I got over my shock of him knowing who I was I then hear about him going after my sisters the worst possible thing to say to me. I let my reiatsu go completely that destroyed anything close to me and a lot of reishi was being formed and his smile fell once he felt my reiatsu pressing down on him and the look in my eye. I take one step then lurch myself at him he went to block one of my katanas with that wolf glove but that broke right away I then stab him with the other one and I say. "don't you go after my family if you do you will find out there are things worse then death got it." I then throw him with all my strength into the same tip I hit before. I slowly got my reiatsu under control no need to bring a hollow here. I turn to go to the lady when something got my attention I look where this feeling coming from and I wait to see what it is.

on Sat 18 Aug - 1:04

Pallas began to walk around, heading nowhere in peticular. As he walked he felt something was a bit odd. He looked back behind him and saw oneone. He then continued walking. As he continued to walk he began to hear a scuffle not far. He stoped and looked over see someone fighting. Before he reallized it the fight was over. He also realized that the winner seemed to have a little trouble controling thier reiatsu. This was what mostly got his attention. He walked over quietly, trying not to draw to much attention to hmself. "Whats going on here?" he says once he is close enough to be heard without yelling. Once he arrieved he stood still waiting for a reply.

View user profile
#5Guest 

on Sat 18 Aug - 6:52

On hearing a voice asking what going on I flip the two katanas around with ease before replying with. "what do you think is happening it not just us talking is it though it depends on what you define as talking. Any way I was talking with my fists then it got out of hand lets just say that he said something that he regret now. Any way why are you poking in it not your business now is it?" As I finish I got my reiatsu back under control so not to freak this guy or girl out I don't know yet if he/she can see spirits. Then hearing wolf groan and get up I just shoot him a look full of killing intent he then runs off like a dog with it tail between it legs I slowly chuckle then one thug groans next to me I just kick him lightly and he gets the message and runs off too. I then focus on where the voice is and I am ready to react to any sort of attacking move.

#6Guest 

on Sat 18 Aug - 9:34

"Fantastic, now there's some of my Arrancar brethren here too, causing trouble, well, I could probably take him out since he is only number nineteen, nah, I'll just wait and see where this goes." Zenshin thought to himself as he peered at both of the men, the Full Bringer, and the Arrancar, looking to get into a fistfight, or worse and harm innocent people. Whatever these two wanted, it was going to be trouble, some tiger Arrancar against a Full Bringer, Zen at least knew what one of them was capable of, number nineteen was probably going to get wasted by the Full Bringer if fist comes to fights. Zen had to manipulate this a little, but not so much as to give his position away, so, he created an iron pillar to push the Arrancar aside and to the ground and hopefully, the Full Bringer would leave him alone, what kind of Las Noches ally lets a fellow hollow get wasted? So he did just that, he created an iron pillar to push nineteen aside, hopefully making the Full Bringer leave before Zenshin has to come out and intervene. Then, he sighed loudly, this was not going to be a quiet day.

#7Guest 

on Sat 18 Aug - 17:05

Every once in a while I find the valley of screams dull. I could use the blanks to make it more lively...sometimes human world is more fun. In a flash of light I am in human world.

Standing atop a large skyscraper the light flash subsides I look over Naruki city. Then I feel the reiatsu of several beings,one a fullbringer,his human and hollowlike reiatsu gives off a low hum to me. A shinigami,reiatsu I reconize as the stranger from the valley and....a vizard!. One of my kind is rare to just find like this. As I am in spirit form I lift the hood of my divine cloak to shield me from reiatsu sensing. Stepping off the building I begin my rapid decent to the ground below.

Falling through the air I wait until just as I land before I don my gegai in a storm of cherry blossoms. Calmly walking down the street blending into the crowd nearby,i walk toward the reiatsu I felt earlier.

Walking to the scene I stand back and observe the action before involving myself. My suit jacket is unbuttoned showing my black dress shirt with a red silk tie. I place my hand half in my pockets relaxing.

on Sat 18 Aug - 22:32

Pallas listened quietly to the man before him. He waited till he was finished talking and then said, "What a pitty. I just wish I arrived a bit sooner so that I could've joined in on the fun. Too bad." he said as he watch the thugs run off. It was about that time that an iron pillar came out of nowhere. Shortly after he heard a loud sigh. He began to look around for the loud sigh when he saw someone else approach. He looked over to the person who just arrived, feeing something different about him as well. To Pallas it seems like all the oddballs were out today. Just his luck. He wondered now what this new person wanted as he returned his attention back to the person he was originally speaking to, forgetting all about the sigh he heard moments ago. "So, sorry for bothingering you. Seemes like your done here anyway seeing as how those cowards ran off." he said, wondering if he should go after them and kill them, or just leave them be.

View user profile
#9Guest 

on Sun 19 Aug - 6:26

"maybe, maybe not. Now I know this is random but do you happen to believe in spirits?" I say in a light tone as I relax slightly but not letting my guard slip. How I would react would depend on how he replies for he seemed to want to talk. Then I notice a reiatsu that I only felt once before that of the lord marshal I never really got his name just his title. Then he came into view and I nod and say. "hay how it going?l

on Sun 19 Aug - 16:41

Pallas looked at the man and did think that the question was kinda odd. Who in the world did not believe in sprits. He may be a Texan, and not from Japan, but that did not mean he was ignorant of the little girl with the chain standing not far from the person he was speaking with. "Well now. I'd have to say that I do and that it was random. You have no idea what I've seen in my short life I'm guessing. Also, seems a bit odd not knowing who you are, especially if we are going to get into deep conversations like this. I can understand, however, if you don't wanna tell me. Just tell me to buzz off and I'll happily leave you and the little girl there alone to do what you are gonna do." he said, hopeing not to have just said to much about who he really is. The less that people knew he was a fullbringer, the better.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum