Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Guest 

on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:41 am

Burūmūn looked down where Daisetsu was siting not even smiling her beautiful ember eyes cols as ice.
" i'm the 4th seat of the 7th division" Burūmūn said turning her gaze away from him. She looked at her Lt. which she never remembered her introducing her self, but Burūmūn didn't really care who she was anyway. She said that there stuff wasn't touched that was pretty obvious because she didn't have anything except for the clothes she was wearing and her zanpakuto. Burūmūn nodded and started fallowing her Lt.

#22Guest 

on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Hearing that Burumun was from the seventh's division, Daisetsu nodded his head, legs on the terra firma laid still, falling asleep. He then saw Yein as she approached them, saying that all of the stuffs were damaged, except for Enma. Enma; probably the seventh's division captain, no biggie... He thought to himself, lifting his head so that it was looking at the endless blue sky. Dropping his head again, he could see Yein as she blinked at him, making Daisetsu blush a bit, thinking that Yein was hitting on him or whatever. He then giggled, his arms right in front of his mouth, covering the small giggle that seemed to be rude.

He then saw another guy approaching to him, as he made a preamble. His name was somewhat confusing in Daisetsu's opinion, but he just shrugged, when hearing his nickname, heaving a big sigh inside. Calling him Gust was so much easier than calling him by his real name. Daisetsu then said, "Uh...hi, Gust. Nice to meet you! I'm Daisetsu, but you can call me Dai or whatever, as long as it's not rude or vulgar. Anyway, I'm the newly appointed captain of the fifth division. Again, it's an honor to meet you, Gust!" Bowing at the end as a sign of respect.

#23Guest 

on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 pm

sliding open the 4th room down from the captain's office she took off her shoes, outside of the room. This is your room. You can put what ever you want in here. We are supposed to have the minimal amount, but personally mine is covered in posters and stuff. really its a free for all. Enma never comes by anyway. I am Lt. Yeinmei Feng. Come to me with any questions or whatever. Besides that you can basically mess around all day. She stepped in the doorway. We have supplied you with the basics. Floor mat bed, closet, Zanpakuto rack. Anything else, you're on your own. Any questions? She looked back over her shoulder at the new 4th seat.

#24Guest 

on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Hiroshi looked around, seeing that the Buru and Yein had left for the 7th barracks. Hiroshi thought that the barracks was destroyed but he guessed it was just the Captains room then if they just calmly go inside. He looked back at Dai. Hearing that he was the new 5th Captain, he was right. He nodded. "Hiroshi. Hiroshi Ukita is the name. 9th Squad is the game." Hiroshi said...oddly while he stepped up, standing next to Gust, but behind. Looking straight at Dai. " Lieutenant." Hiroshi said to Dai, stating his rank in the 9th Squad.

#25Guest 

on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Uh... I think that we should have a 24 hour rule or something?

#26Guest 

on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Ooc: Yein- Yes. this thread has died.

#27Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:00 am

ok then should I post then and skip cross

#28Guest 

on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:23 pm

ooc; uh yeah, i think it's sensible for you to post next

#29Guest 

on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:21 am

Burūmūn fallowed her to a through the barracks and past the captains room. The dusk was split in two. Then they stopped in front of a plain wooden door the Lt. opened the door and told her that she was allowed to decorate it any way she wented but Burūmūn wasn't going to touch it doing to would show emotion. She then nod's toward the Lt who just intoduced herself her mane was Yeinmei Feng . Burūmūn then wiated for farther instructions.
(Sorry if it short busy today)

#30Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum