Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Peace Treaty CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Guest 

on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:18 am

Hearing Cross and Arekussu's word and thinly veiled threats and simply smile as my eyes flash for but a second I sent the order for the forrest to be returned to normal and vacated. Take that as a gift of good will for the future of peace. looking back over my shoulder I say to the collected familyTime to go. I say as a large portal of light appears behind the family suspended in the air an inch of the ground.

Looking back to the assembled espadaYou have your forest. Now do we have peace? I stand steadfast for his response.

on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya watched him before she stood up from her sitting spot "As you wish my husband."Said Amaya gently waiting to beside him. Annamaria watched and moved to tazuma. Amaya adjusted her dress as she wrapped an arm around tazuma's arm while her free hand rested on her stoumach. She looked back at the arrancar not wishing to make things worse and such

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#23Guest 

on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:17 am

As the divine family prepare for their departure, the shadows against the walls begin to turn from the refracting light.. but nothing interesting occurs.

on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya caught the glimspe as she stopped "Seems we had an evaasdropper...Who or whatever you are...interupt the treaties terms and you will wish you havn't"Said Amaya gently watching the area where the glint was.

#25Guest 

on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:35 am

The queen of the divine speaks, but nothing happens. the shadows simply continue to be themselves. formless and uninteresting..

on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"hm Very interesting happenings."She commented moving into the portal

#27Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:08 am

Arekussu lowered his head slightly, his hair casting a shadow over his eyes and making him look more sinister than he had intented. Everything was going according to plan at this point, and he could not help but smirk. He only spent a quick moment like this, however, and when he looked up again he was all smiles, his eyes almost closed from the wide grin that was splayed across his face. “Of course you have peace, Lord Marshal. That is what we came here for after all.” He said. He realized in hindsight that the sentence sounded quite snarky, but at this point Arekussu was in too good a mood to really care.

He stood and bowed low to the leaving group, showing his respect and also giving him a good chance to glance over at the shadows that the Queen had pointed out. There was a presence there, and to be frank Arekussu was impressed that it had remained unnoticed for so long. He normally prided himself in his reitsu sensing capabilities, and the fact that this thing was capping it’s reitsu enough to remain almost invisible was incredible. That is, unless the person was just a weakling. Then it would be kind of depressing.

Arekussu sat back down at the table waiting for the Family to leave. He was sure that this person was waiting to speak with him, so there was really no point in leaving the board room. After all, there were comfortable seats here.

#28Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:16 am

note: This is happening under the assumption that all the family has left. Any family still around just continue leaving and ignore this post as it's void to you ;D

The Super Creep

The creeping shadows cease their movement as the portal of the divine closes and the creature that's been hiding in their underbelly finally reveals itself. It slides out and as the artificial lighting shines on it it is reveled to be not a creature, but a person hidden behind a red and black mask and a matching kevlar suit . This 'man' starts to crack its neck and stretch a bit as it yawns and walks up to the king of las noches.

"whhoooooowaaaaaaaaa!! damn, i'm sore,i thought they'd never leave, you know how long i've been holding the same pose? like, twenty years! well, maybe like two hours but you get what i'm saying.."

The man steps up infront of Arekussu and unsheathes his sword before placing it on the table. He also takes out the guns and knives strapped to various parts of his body and places them on the table as well. Before the espada can even speak, the guy plops himself on a chair and kicks his legs up on the table, places his hands behind his head.

"oooh kingy-kingy-kingy. you are the king right? i only ask because well, it seemed to me like the divine were running this little get together, not you.."

#29Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:38 am

As Amaya and the rest of the empire leaves through the portal it closes leaving me alone with the espada and the strange shadow. Hearing Arekussu say we had peace I knew he felt like he won due to getting the forest back.

I smile stepping backwards Of course you are pleased but if you break this treaty then expect...... I vanish in a bright flash of light

[Tazuma post 1]

{Divine Exit}

#30Guest 

on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 pm

[OPEN?]

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum