Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Peace Treaty CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:10 am

Feeling Amaya's reiatsu before she exited the portal. My face gets rather serious as I stand up at the second amaya speaks and kisses Jack who is on my back where she prefers. Seeing her I lean forward and kiss her forhead before saying to herYou shouldn't be here my love it may not be safe letting Amaya sit in my chair I remain standing. I would never let my pregnant wife stand while I sat and relaxed. Hearing her comment to Jack I fix my gaze on her before turning to Arekussu and speaking againThis stunning woman is my wife and queen Amaya Koshi and my daughter Jack I introduce the now last guest hopefully

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Now now you know I deserve to now what becomes of the empire if I am its queen for when you adn our other elites are off i must hold the empire togather till you come back "She said gently kissing him as she soon took his seat not going to argue with him as she watched everyone closely. she rested her hands on her stoumach. she didn't hate arrancar it was just when she sees one memories of her torturement sorta resurface and reall bugs her greatly

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#13Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 pm

I say as I finish stepping out of a portal. "really this is no place for a child who only just learning how to use a blade. You m'lady should know better then to come to such a place given your situation Hmmm. I swear one of those day the trouble you may get into will be the death of me." The part about a child is aimed at jack with a smile to take some of the sting out of it if any, then I give a annoyed look to Amaya. The last part is said as I reach up to move the two longer locks of hair of different colours then the rest lightning yellow and ice white from my normal ice blue away from.my opened eye. For the other one is closed with a tattoo of a tiger and dragon chasing one another with a bolt of lightning.though the middle. I had only a loose pair of black gi pants on with my divine cloak on with it open to show that I had a bare chest under the cloak is sleeveless to show the blood oath tattoo on my right arm which covers the entire surface of it. Taking a spot to let me see as much of the room I can while keeping my back protected like a bodyguard would in a room with possible threat to the employer.

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"you both act like my being a captain and one of the most flexible shinigami around means nothing...I know how to protect myself and I know how to kill people to objects like tea cups and such...I can handle myself and when it comes to the ingdom and my childern's safty I will always be at things like this.'She added being her stubborn self

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#15Guest 

on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 am

"Calm down Amaya" Joshua said calmly, with a light smile on his face" We all know Keiran couldn't find his way out of a paper bag if he wanted too. I mean what kind of Shinigami loses their Zanpaktou? Also JAck aint unskilled with that blade. She trains with me at least two or three hours a day. Also I've seen her in action with it. She's kinda like Taz"

Jack was giving Keiran a angry look over his comment about her but brightened up at Joshua, even laughing at his comments about Keiran

#16Guest 

on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:39 am

Cross Looked at both the girls. "I'm Fine. Dis was no biggie." He brushed himself off as he placed his hands on the back of his head. "Long time No see Tazu. How ya been?" He said, scratching his tattoo on his face. He walked slowly around the table, looking at everyone. "So I get to see your family. Cool." he then stopped, and looked at Rebecca for a moment. He let a smirk go to his face as he watched her while he circled around back to Arek. "You seem to be doing Well." He said, slapping the back Of Arek before sonido'ing back to his corner. "So you are doing yet another treaty? What for dis time? Cross was more curious than anything, but for some reason, he kept looking back over to Rebecca. Was it grudge that he held? He didn't know. He wasn't mad, he just didn't feel right.

#17Guest 

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:52 am

Arekussu was obviously taking this situation more seriously than the newcomers that continued to pour into the room. The contrast between his Arrancar and the rambunctious Family was clear as day. While the arrancar stood bank somberly and understood the severity of the situation and the delicate nature of these proceedings, the group of people known as the family treated it like some sort of outing. They were playful and earnest, and it almost saddened Arekussu that he was not planning on creating an alliance with these people.

However, the fact that he found there playful attitudes slightly uplifting did not alter the fact that it was incredibly annoying. When he had invited the Lord Marshal he had explicitly stated he could bring advisers and military leaders, although he supposed that because the group was called the “family” that these people were his military leaders. Still, he was in no place to call to question the Lord Marshals choice of party. It would just add unneeded tension to the room.

Cross was also here it seemed, the man-boy that had led the Espada before he had stepped down a couple months ago, leaving the Primera position to Arekussu. He had still been hanging around the area since then and the appearance of him in his boy form was a welcome sight. He also was happy about having a strong ally in the room as the demands Arekussu was going to make for this peace treaty would most likely stir up some unwanted aggression. Well, he hoped they wouldn’t but unfortunately the rest of the Lord Marshal’s family seemed a lot less… collected then him.

“You have a wonderful family, Lord Marshal. And it is wonderful to meet all of you, but I must ask that we stay on the task at hand.” He said in a tired tone as he leaned back in his chair. He rubbed his eyes to remove some of the tiredness from them as well. It had been almost a week since he had had time for a solid Meditation, and as such he was getting to the point of complete mental exhaustion. Being an arrancar of course meant he did not need sleep, but he found that he did need to rest his mind now and again to keep himself sane.

“Cross, we are discussing a peace treaty, or more accurately re-instating the one that you made previously with the Family. And on that note, I do have some requirements for this peace treaty to go through.” This would be the hard part. For Arekussu’s plans to come to fruition he needed Hueco mundo completely under his control, and at the moment that was not so. “First, I will need the area around Los Noches to be re-terraformed back into desert. This is the land that the Arrancar of Los Noches have lived for centuries, it has always been that way and always should be. The Menos Forest is just that; the forest of Menos. They should be the only beings inhabiting the area.”

“And this leads me to my second point. I am sure you have heard of the army of hollow that live in the outskirts of Hueco Mundo, hiding like guerilla fighters in the Menos forest, striking at my scouts when they get to close. My sources tell me that you have contact with this force. I would wish you to relay a message to the leader.” Arekussu leaned forward, his expression turning darker and his fingers meeting together in front of his face.

“Only one power shall be allowed to control Hueco Mundo, and that power is Los Noches. Any groups that are found to have a base of operations within this realm will be considered insurgents and will be taken care of as such. Also, any forward bases of other races built from here on out will be considered an act of war. As this ruling has just been made, I will give any hollow and arrancar one chance to pay fealty to Los Noches and cast off their previous alignment without reprimand. The hollow army has a weak to either leave Hueco Mundo or come to Los Noches, otherwise we shall no longer sit idly by.”

#18Guest 

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:06 am

Hear the demands I smileThe army of bone stays where it is that is my only stipulation. Concider it a sign of the empire presence here to defend against attack. I offer a similar outpost in the valley for a small Army to reside in. I will personally form it in any manner you request. That should work fine. looking back and forth at my familyExcuse my families actions here. They enjoy,a good outing. I say to arekussu.

#19Guest 

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:42 am

"I would like to say Tazu, That de forest being 'ere. Is a bad idea. Aegis isn't what ya dink he is." He said, walking around the room, watching the family members goofing around. "You may say that he isn't allowed to fight here, But I am with Arek with dis one. Las Noches has only one ruler. Aegis had his time, and he failed, just like I did." Cross nodded and hummed while he went around the room. He stopped and spun on his boots. "But. If you are not willing to terraform the desert again, I can always do it myself and take out the bone army." He said, smiling as he winked at the family.

#20Guest 

on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:20 am

Arekussu did his best to keep his pleasure from showing on his face, but he was sure some of it slipped through. He had not been one hundred percent sure on Cross’s alliances until this moment, but obviously he still felt a kinship to Los Noches. Or, more likely, he was just doing Arekussu a favor, but either way it was a positive flow for this conversation to take. The Family needed to understand that Los Noches would not stand by as they slandered the name of the Espada with their thinly veiled hostility. Sure, Arekussu had only his scout’s words on what was happening, but both parties knew what was really going on here.

“Now now Cross, no need for such vulgar threats, we are all civilized here.” He said, although his tone clearly approved of what Cross had said. Let it never be said that Arekussu was the violent one, however. It would stand in his better image if he was not the one to make the rationalization of treating a group as insurgents and attacking them. Let that be left for war commanders and generals. Plausible deniability was always the best defense in the world of politics, and now that Cross had been the one to suggest violence against the bone army he did not have to.

“Lord Marshal, I am sorry but I must insist that you pass along this message. This is not meant to affront, it is simply a way for me to ensure the security of my people. Also, I do not have any control over the actions of Cross, and if he decides to follow through with the actions he just insinuated, even if they are within line with my decree, you must understand that it was not an order given by me.” He looked over at Cross, still in his childlike form, and sighed, knowing that if Cross did destroy the menos forest and the Bone army that Arekussu could not all in good conscience leave him at Koshi’s mercy.

“We will defend him though, as he is one of our kind and a good ally to our cause. I do wish for this peace treaty to work, however my terms are stalwart and shall not be changed.”

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum