Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Suna and luna moved in unisin. Luna was taken by suprise of the arrow sent straight to her head. Suna Sondio right behind her twin "Tossing Light"she said reaching over her shoulder pulling luna back over her shoulder. Luna's eyes were wide as the arrow missed her by a hair.Luna flipped over suna's shoulder crouching infront before they both sondio to a tree looking over at cross. Both knew when cross had gone into his ressurection, it was best to keep from being in the way. They were still read to fight if they were called to do so.

"The Quincy will die...Master is pissed." said the twins to the other twin nodding. They finally noticed the other arrancar assisting "Maybe he will fair better?"sked Luna looking over at suna.
"Hoepfully better then we...Still need to train more."Said Suna hating not being able to rip a simple quincy apart.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#22Guest 

on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:55 pm

[since no one is posting can i make my post?]

#23Guest 

on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:08 pm

[Go ahead]

#24Guest 

on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Several months had passed since Shinko had kidnapped Reina, and not to long after that Shinko seemed to disappear completely. It was a normal day in Naruki City. where suddenly a Garganta opened and suddenly there was a large reaitsu flare and the sky around naruki city became dark. From the Garganta Shinko appeared and slowly descended to the ground. "Heh...Things seem to be good here...for now", he said. Those who could feel spiritual power could sense a powerful being was now in Karakura. Humans who sensed him would be afraid..and shinigami who sensed him could sense a dark indivisual whose spiritual pressure was over double a normal captains. However Shinko was still suppressing a great amount of his strength. Because of that day with Reina Shinko's power equaled at minimum the power of the Sotaicho...and with months of training under his belt after that day it seemed he had ascended his true power even further.

Shinko reached the ground and began walking, just looking for someone to find him. "Come out, come out wherever you are shinigami...I'm not here to fight...just yet", he said sadistically yet mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be joining. So far no one had posts so yeah. make your reply. ?Smile ]

#25Guest 

on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Aren't you gonna reply?

#26Guest 

on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:09 pm

[bump]

on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Luna looked up at the sky moving her white hair out of her eyes "I sense a great power....it is strong sister."She commented gently to her black haired twin. She adjusted her jacket nervously. "We should hide and wait for master before moving."She added looking over to Luna. Suna slowly stood up, this was a great mess right now...their master fighting a quincy with another arrancar and now there was another powerful being around. She was maybe head strong and reckless but she wasn't stupid enought to put Her twin in danger. they need to stay in sync to co exist...without being as one in two bodies they weren't able to be the arrancar they become.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#28Guest 

on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:17 am

eddy yao suddently appear

#29Guest 

on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:18 am

jumps out tree i finally found u eddy yao

#30Guest 

on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:19 am

eddy yao ignores him and then stomps ground with both legs

wut u want peter chao

#31Sponsored content