Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Time Meetings CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Ooc: Dawn, My attacks were ignored from you xD ]]

#12Guest 

on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 am

[OOC: Sorry about that DX I fixed it and added it to the top of my last paragraph since the second was just me describing Sonic Shooter]

#13Guest 

on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Guh sorry >,< I really didn't mean to forget >,< I'll post tomorrow >,, ]]

#14Guest 

on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 am

[open?]

#15Guest 

on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:31 am

[It is just please wait until Marcus has posted again]

#16Guest 

on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:46 am

Cross rolled his neck, sighing from his attacks missing. "stupid Quincy." He commented underneath his breath. he squeezed his fists on his side, Pinpointing the girls' location with his prequsia. "I come here to just relax. And You fire at me? A sign of hostility. I wasn't even doing anything to you, You little ignorant quincy." Cross was already pissed off from her attacking his fraccion, but to attack him for no reason. That is where he blew off. He drew his blade, Rotating it in his palm as he slouched forward. "You really don't know who you are messing with."

He surged his reiatsu, raising it to his full extent. his spiritual pressure was godlike, forcing people down, and drawing attention from the hollows around him. "It
s too late for apologize--"
He was interrupted from the arrow that hit his head. A massive Red blast happened. Smoke went everywhere. But there stood Cross afterwards. Just a little burn mark from the arrow, nothing more.

"fool." He said, Placing his sword to his wrist as he pulled it away quickly; "Feed, sangulelia" The red reiatsu covered his body, he was releasing only to end this as quickly as it started. He grew multiple limbs, 6 to be exact bracnhing from his body. he gains 8 death tentacles with hollow masks, dripping with acid, he gains 4 reiatsu worms spinning around him with his green armor shining in the moon light.

He sonido's right above Dawn, Sending a barrage of bala's towards her, about 50, stronger than before. He would then Sonido again Appearing underneath her, jumping up, bringing his legs up to kick her, followed by a barrage from ehr tentacles.

on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:26 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
[OOC: is this topic still active?]]

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#18Guest 

on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 pm

[Yes it is, I'm waiting for a certain someone to get on]

#19Guest 

on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:52 am

She watched as the male flexed his power and released his Zanpakuto "Foolish hollow....Just like the Shinigami's, Always so insistent on giving away everything they have instantly" She sighed, Sensing as the male used his Sonido, And in response, Just before his Sonido went off, She spoke "Tokukonki" A large visible barrier flew up in front of her, Some of the bala's smashing against it as he appeared beneath her "Too slow" She said, And just as the bala's from below began, The shield smashed and she vanished without a sound, Multiple arrows now began being fired from the opposite side of the field at the male Arrancarr, All of them being just normal holy arrows, However she knew none of them would phase the Arrancarr, She wanted to see if this man could be made angry.

Anger clouds judgement, And when judgement is clouded, You do not think as clearly or as quickly as you would otherwise. So these arrows we're meant to do nothing more then enrage him if anything, However after the 3rd arrow was fired, She vanished again and 7 images of bows appeared around the Arrancarr "Prismatic Arrow" Though the bows seemed to be appearing all at once, In fact, They we're appearing at seperate times and now, All of them fired, They didn't aim to do damage to the Arrancarr, They we're meant to pin him in place "Halt" Was the next word that came out of her mouth, The Arrancarr had made the foolish mistake of trying to kick at her, Which, considering his weight, Would spin him completely around, And by now, His feet would be close to the ground and because of that, The Reishi ropes would lunge up, Attempting to snare his legs and hold him down. If this happened, All of the 7 arrows would pin him and hold him in place.

#20Guest 

on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 pm

My move to pin the shadow attack with the tree shadows work i then fire the ball and chain at the arrencar that used the shadow aiming for her chest if it hits it will at lest break one rib if it hit true. I thn jump forward fliping over to slash at the pinned shadow aimming to scare her while whiping the ball and chain back and useing the flip to swing it round to delever a blow from above to the other one of the twin arrencar. landing on my feet and if the ball and chain attack misses it hit the ground making a carter there i then whip it back around me ready to fire it off again while also ready to use minic of the Kage to defend my self.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum