Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lost One Meets The Divine. (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Lowering my reiatsu so not to harm Amaya,the baby,and kieran. In a burst of shunpo faster then I have ever gone before I am beside amayaForgive me stranger. As my wife had just said I am protective of her and the life she now carries.......and as for the display,i am still not used to the power I now possess within me. I am indeed the Lord Marshal of the Divine Empire. It,is a pleasure to meet a fellow warrior. I hug amaya close to me as she embraces me. Whispering to her Alot has changed amaya. I have become more powerful. I can barely control it still. if amaya looked into my eyes then she would see a nexus of reiatsu swirling inside the blue of my eyes

#12Guest 

on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:44 pm

I move the hand that I had out back as I see that the lord was looking at his wife only for now. Then Kieran asked about the nature of my reiatsu I smile and say. "well I had it like this ever since I was a baby and man did it make some hard times for my dad as I was growing up. You would not believe how often hollows attacked me good thing my dad started to teach me the ropes of the Shinigami as soon as I could walk. *cough cough* Umm m'lord I just wondering if it possible for me to get back to the human world my family must be worried." There is a hint of sadness as I talked about my dad then there a tone of just wanting to get back.

#13Guest 

on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Hearing the man ask if he can get back to the human world to be with his family I look over to him before walking to him. I then place my right gauntleted hand on his shoulder before speakingi'm told that this is a quite,unique feeling. Im going to send you to the human world now. Safe journey. as I,say this the man is wrapped in light and sent off to human world.

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:23 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya Smiled "it is alright I have grown use to your amount of power my love and this likttle one might just take after his father, I hope, and become a great ruler for the divine when we are no longer here."Said Amaya smiling as she lookeed into his eyes :Just release and meditate...I know you will find a way to control this power.'She commeted gently to him smiling while she reached up resting a hand on his cheeck, She turned her head towards the traveler "I pray the divine protects you and your family. maybe your blade stay sharp and maybe your heart never fall to darkness."She commented before he was sent back to the human world

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#15Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 am

I hear what Amaya says and then what the lord.says I reply before I am sent back. "thank you and if you ever need help from me all you got to do is ask and I do what I can." Then I am envelop in the light. When it dies down I am back at the sight were I faced that hollow that was after my sisters I then head straight home. I enter my body and had just enough time to put away the temp soul when the door to my room opened and I was tackled by two small blurs that were crying nii-san I let out a breath then I say. "God dam lu-chan and Alice-chan I glad you are alright." Then they start to cry I simply just hug them.

Kieran POV
I watch as taz sends Raiden back home but something about the kids reiatsu reminds me of something as I try to figure out what I say to both taz and Amaya. "that kid seem good to me and we could use him as our eyes and ears in the human world. Did anyone notice how dense his reiatsu was it was pretty close to reishi." I wait for them to reply.

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"He is a very strong warrior at heart. Once who wishes to protecrt their fammily is good at heart just like tazuma and you are...You both protect the small family that became the divine empire it is today...I am honored to have you both around and I am proud to have known you both back in the academy and had your assistance in all matters of life...Enspecialy for you tazuma...you have helped me in my time of need so many time. you helped a girl get out of her hard shell to grow to who she is...you helped joshua grow to save his annamaria."She commented gently "You both have given the younger generation a reason to fight to be stronger...I hope somday I can be stronger So tazuma won't have to worry so much."She said

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum