Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lost One Meets The Divine. (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 pm

I don't know for how long I drifted in this darkness minutes? Hours? Days? Years? For there no way to mark the passage of time in this darkness I even tried to use the beat of my heart but give up after losing count countless times. I hardly remember who or what I am it still there just blocked off to stop the formation of insanity and madness. I would of given up long ago if not for the feeling that there something I promised myself to do no matter what. I must get back to... To... To where ever I am ment to be. What that a pinpoint of light? No it can not be all I know of is this darkness never ending darkness. Wait is that spot of light getting bigger no it must be a trick of my eyes. It is getting bigger and faster as well am I speeding up- wait it looks like it a wall no. no. no. no. I going to crash into it arrrrrrh. I brace myself for an impart but nothing happens but the feeling that I passed though warm liquid.

Then I hear the roar of the wind as it passes at speed by me. What the wind? I open my eye only to see the ground so far below me. What the I am falling? Why is that? I then start to feel heat I look around and see that I am starting to fall fast enough to heat the air to any one that see me will just thinking that I am a some normal thing falling from space. Before I can think of anything else I hit the ground and pass out. Some time later I come back to. "ow is this the afterlife? No if it is why would I feel lot,like I was hit by a mega train?" I say as I sit up and notice two things well three. One was the die flames that are blood red that then disappear, two was the carter that I made it is huge and I wonder how I am still alive? And three the unnatural feel to this place very being. Ok where the hell am I? I think as I stand up unsteadily I look at my self to see how I am I seem to be ok just some burns on the ends of my cloths. I work my way up to the lip and then.looking around that I am in some sort of desert or something I then pick a way randomly and start walking hoping to God that I meet someone soon.

#2Guest 

on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 pm

As I place one lead like foot in front of the other I begin to wonder who I am and where I am. I place a foot down onto nothing and before I knew it I was tumbling down a slope and each time I landed on my back two hard things press into.me then I finally finish the tumbling at the bottom and my legs are tangled in the flaring part of my over coat I work.on freeing them and in doing so I find two handles and sheaths for two short swords but one will not pull out for some reason but the other one pulls free and looking on this black blade dagger the memories start to flow. First a trickle of small things like smells that I like and part of songs that I like which then unlocked more and more till it was a flood of memories till I remembered every thing that was locked away then I hear the quite shadowy voice of Ookami and the flame like tones of wildfire voice say at the same time. finally you are back to your old self and can hear us it was a bore not being able to talk to you. Any way that enough for now we got more pressing matters at hand like where the hell are we and getting back to your sisters and mother. then I felt the coming of a reiatsu at great speed and it felt like my dads reiatsu a little so it must be a Shinigami.

I still place my hands on my zans ready to react with Ookami still drawn for wildfire a little too flashy to draw if I want to not draw the Shinigami focus. Then the Shinigami appears in front of me and he had some quite striking features about him the first was the ice blue hair that had a lightning yellow lock and ice white lock. Then the tattoo of a dragon and a tiger chasing one another with a lightning bolt though them around his left eye then the entire right arm is covered in tribal tattoos that glow then in a calm tone he asks who I am and what am I doing here to which I replied. "my name is Ichimaru, Raiden Ichimaru and as to the reason as why I am here well to tell the truth I don't know where here is I kind of lost." I then learn that this guy is Kieran Murugamu and this is the valley of screams. "what the how the hell did I get here no I got to get back to check on my sisters for a hollow attacked us but I manage to defeat it. Is there any chance that you can help me Kieran?" To which he said that he could but to be on the safe side that he better take me to see the lord marshal and he said to keep up and then he shunpo away I followed with a shunpo till he stop and I try to stop only to faceplant into the stones of a courtyard which then turns into a flip and I land on my back with a thud and I say. "I going to feel this in the morning, man I must be more wiped out from that landing then I thought." I stay on my back getting my breath back and looking around at what I can see and of what I can see it a castle that I am in and it very nice and I feel the reiatsu of a few others one I don't know what it is but I think I find out. As I relax my reiatsu starts to climb back to it normal level for it was drained from healing myself from the landing and I am sure it unusual dense nature will not go unnoticed for it dam close to be reishi not just plain reiatsu.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Is this another warrior for the divine to assist us in our aide dear kieran?"Asked a voice as a female moved over to them. The very first noticeable feature is that one eye was white and the other was a blood red. She also had a very beautiful red sundress with gold sword lillies on it. The female had her hair up and held in with a few of the eternal protectors that tazuma had grown all around the empire for her as a present. another noticable feature was that fact she looked very fit beside the slight bulge starting where her belly was. She smiled at them both.

"Lord marshal is corrently away on business for something he been searching for and to do some errands I sent him on. I am Amaya Koshi, His wife...Welcome to the Divine empire possible ally."She Commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Guest 

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:04 pm

As I was laying there I feel the question on Kieran lips form when I hear a female voice I slowly get up and dust myself off and then bow while taking in the detail of this lady and I quickly figure that.she most likely with child just by her build and the bulge of her stomach area. I stand up and brush the locks of my flame coloured hair out of my eyes as I say. "nice to meat you m'lady my name is Raiden Ichimaru and to be truthful I have no idea of this divine family? and I am not ment to be here I am lost.and I need to get back to the human world to check on my sisters." I then hear Kieran do his own greetings and then he backs up my story by saying that he was going to look at where the falling flame had hit when he came across.me.

on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Well you may not know this but those who have reached the divine empire are most likely souls of those who have died...we have shinigami hear with arrancar and even some hollows are helping along with vizards...I am the king's wife and mother of three girls and soon be a son."She commented sweetly "We are a group that wish to survive and not be killed by the corrupted captain commander that wish to kill all vizards. Our goal is to someday free the soul society from the corrupted commander and maybe go back if my husband wish.'She commented

#6Guest 

on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:48 am

"I believe I am not dead for I was in my Shinigami soul form when I was.battling the hollow that attack me and my sisters. If I had die I would not of come here and I am sure that I would know if I am dead. This goal of the divine family is noble and I was always told to not judge someone by what they are but who they are. I would be glad to help but first I must make sure that my family is ok. I think you under stand that." I say in a calm tone as my reiatsu returns to normal the denseness of it starts to be able to be felt by anyone. I then see Kieran nod his head in understanding and claps a hand onto my shoulder.

#7Guest 

on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 pm

From behind the stranger a high reiatsu explosion. From the center a figure emerges clad in black armor trailing a black fur cape. Atop his head a hell hound like helm.

I walk towards the stranger still helmed breathing through the mask step. Away from the queen now! I order. Dropping may helm by having it retract into the back of the armorBy order of the lord marshal. I sat smiling at Amaya. I knew she would be excited to see me again

#8Guest 

on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 pm

#9Guest 

on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 am

I sense the reiatsu explosion I jump to the side and spin to face it drawing Ookami fully out and Wildfire just enough for it to begin flaming. I crouch in a battle ready stance and my reiatsu spikes making the air around me shiver and flecks of reishi from like snowflakes just showing how dense my reiatsu is. I then look between Amaya and Kieran who don't react as if this is a stranger to them. I slowly get up and sheath my zans as I look sheepish I then say to the new comer. "so I guess you are this lord marshal that those two been talking about. Really what with the flashy entrance that so over done you should of just appear behind me and spoken, that would of impressed me. By the way the name Raiden Ichimaru." I then stick out my hand to shake.

on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya felt the reaistu as she smiled happily as she moved over to the figure laughing "Put down your reaistu dear...you might crush me and your child along with one of your elite warriors. Please do not mind him, He has just grown more protective of who I am around even since I told him about having a child inside me.."She commented "this is our first actural blood child."She added hugging him close. She hatted not having tazuma around but he managed to find time for her and the family.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum