Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moon On The Water CLOSED

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Its quiet at the mansion. There is nothing stirring in the dark. But on the pier reaching to the lake stands Captain of the 9th division. Raiden Shokakku. He is watching the pink cherry blossoms soar over the lake. The full moon is high in the sky. A companied by more stars then there are souls in soul society. It soars high over the lake. With just a reflection that is hoping to one day be as beautiful as the real moon. Raiden just stands there thinking and watching. enjoying the peice and serenity of the Shokakku mansion's lake

#2Guest 

on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Out of the darkness domes a voice" would you care fir some company. I have tea with ne" as you turn yoy see the captain of the tenth division, tazuma koshi standing at the end of the dock by the sure."i was just passin by and I felt your wind." I say to raiden

#3Guest 

on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:50 pm

But ofcourse Taichoi.Raiden sayd when he made a gesture to the othere captain to join him on the pier.I cant think of a time i remmeber in quight a while that i saw Soul Society this Peacefull. Raiden smiled. And his wind carried More Bright pink cherry blossoms.

on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
(OOC : Post count 80 please.Thank you! )

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#5Guest 

on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 am

Staring out into the water while noticing how peacefull it is I reply" not in a long time but you know what they say peace is only gain over the blood of the fallen." I pour two cups of tea from my bag,offering one to raiden I continue"its grown by myself,it's been passed down from my father and his father before him. I maybe the last to hold this blend if I die without passing it on." Handing one of the cups to raiden. I hold my cup up in a toast "too peace." I say to him holding the cup up. More cherry blossoms dance in the air and some land in the water.

#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum