Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying To Get Away From It All CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:32 am

Hikaru turns to face Hiroshi and is about to draw his sword to begin the fight when somone else approached. He looked over to Zenshin as he approached and was about to speak when he introduced himself. This made Hikaru very mad. How dare this person, a visored like himself, walk into the middle of what was about to be a fight and demand a piece of the action as he put it. First Bob, then Hiroshi, and now Zenshin. This was it. He was full out mad. Hikaru soon starts to glow red and fire errupts around him. "Now you two have gone and done it. You've gone and made me real mad. It may take both of you to calm me down. Care to try?" he says, drawing his sword, it also catches fire as soon as he drew it.

View user profile
#22Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:38 am

"I see you have fire too.....but don't be so cocky to think you'll win...." Hiroshi said with a glare on his face, both at Zen and Hikaru. Hiroshi, unleashing his zanpakuto, bursting in flames as well, his zanpakuto glowing a bit then the glowing faded. "Sadly....I have fire too. Ain't that a show stopper." Hiroshi commented as a grin. His reiastu did not burst though. It was still invisible like before when he met both of them, only thing that burst was his flames of fiery and anger. Now, no one could beat his aggression, but we'll see what happens, for this match....was about to get fun and bloody.

#23Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 am

"Wow, you have to relax a bit, but sure, I'm up for two versus one if you are." Zen said while turning his head to Hiroshi. These two sure had a temper, but Zen was too laid back to understand why they were angry, he just smiled since he was able to fight. Both of these had fire-based Zanpakuto unlike his own metal and electricity based one. Like the two, he unsheathed his own sword, creating little bursts of electricity up and down while holding it. Zenshin felt something different from Hikaru, different from Hiroshi and most other Shinigami's, but he would find out later, disregarding it and pointing his sword at him, "Shall we begin?"

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:08 am

Hikaru glars at Hiroshi and says, "I could care less what you think. Your fire has faded. Mine is still glowing. You both have awakened my temper and now, must pay."

He then turns to Zenshin as he draws his zanpakuto. "Electricty. This fight is shaping up to be more fun. wonder how I can spice thigns up a bit." he says, only commenting on the element he can see and not the metal. That was when he heard him. Ignado wanted to come out and play. Hikaru began to hear his voice deep in the background. This he hated, but decided to ignore for the moment.

He did not wait to begin. He only went right for Zenshin, attempting to swipe at his midsection. Weather it hit or missed he wouldmove over to Hiroshi and attempt the same move he just attepted on Zension, on Hiroshi. Weather that hits or not he will jump back to where he is between the two of them. He is about to call for his Shikai when he begins to grab his head. "No, not now." he says, trying to fight off Ignado.

OOC: +10 to all stats due to The Temper.

View user profile
#25Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:23 am

"Who said my fire faded? Sure, simply the glow has faded, but my fire never fades....." Hiroshi said in an aggression tone, knowing Hikaru just mocked his fire. Hiroshi's fire. No one mocks his fire. Hiroshi raged about this. "Mocking my fire...was just plain pathetic....AND YOU'LL PAY FOR SUCH CRAP YOU SAID!" Hiroshi said with rage. His takes his Zanpakuto and blocks Hikaru's attack with Zanpakuto. Hiroshi leaps at Hikaru at full rage and force, swiping his Zanpakuto at Hikaru with fire ablazing. "GRAAAAH BASTARD!!!" Hiroshi said when he swiped his Zanpakuto at Hikaru, with such rage because mocking his fire was the wrong thing to do. Right now, he doesn't hate much hate for Zen to attack Zen yet, but he will attack both, but right now, his rage is aimed towards Hikaru.

#26Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:36 am

"Whoa! You shouldn't play with sharp objects like that, you almost cut me." Zen said as he jumped back, avoiding the Zanpakuto's surprise attack to kick off the fight. Hiroshi went and blocked the attack that Hikaru had made on him, making jumping back seem useless, but Zenshin didn't take any risks when in battle. These two were in a rage and his rage seemed to make Hikaru more powerful somehow. Zenshin felt his hollow trying to come out, even though he learned how to control him, doesn't mean he had mastered it, Zen had to be careful. "Zenshin, release me, I do not think they will suspect you to be the first to release." Mashin had told him in his head.

He didn't want to be the first to release, not wanting to harm any of them too bad, but he respected his Zanpakuto's choice and did it. Zenshin grabbed the top of his sword and unclicked the top half and whispered, "Connect, Mashin". His Zanpakuto transformed into thick, powerful black cables and wrapped around his feet and hands and wrapped up to his ankles. Cracks in the ground began to form from the release and Zenshin disappeared, leaving a sonic boom where he stood, and appeared a few yards behind Hikaru and pointed his palm at him. A small circular opening opened in his palm and Zen said aloud, "electric shot." charging and firing an electric shot at Hika, and if he dodged, it would be headed for Hiroshi.

on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:15 am

Hikaru lets go of his head just in time to look up and see Hiroshi heading straight for him. He seemed to be just as angry as he was, just showing it a bit different. Hikaru brought up his sword just in time to block Hiroshi's. By doing this, however, he takes his eyes of Zenshin. He suddenly begins to hear the sound of electricty comming from behind him. He turns around to see the electric shot comming right for him. He knew he didn't have time to dodge. But he had an ace up his sleeve so to speak. He draws his right hand over his face and a mask that is shaped like a wolf appears. Hikaru has an evil grin on his face though I could not be seen by anyone due to the mask. He got the mask on with just enough time to catch the electric shot. He held on to it till it fizzled out. He could feel a bit of pain in his hands from where he was being shocked, "That hurt you know." he says, his voice sounding like a cross between his normal one and a hollow one. "Just what do you think your doing? trying to make me more mad?" he then says.

He jumps back and looks between Hiroshi and Zenshin. He can't seem to shake the odd feeling he's getting from Zenshin as he begins to come up with a plan. He holds up his sword and says, "Rise from the ashes and torch our enemies, The Wolf of Misery Ken." With that his zanpakuto changes from a sword to a scythe with a flame where the metal part of the scythe should be. He then holds his scythe and begins to make a change to his scythe. It starts to look like a bow. "You two play nice now while I do this. Attack each other why don't ya." he says.

View user profile
#28Guest 

on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 am

"Hm...Interesting plan. I would love to play around, but I don't do guy on guy. Rather yet, why don't I just kill you first for mocking such flames, then go after the captain, shall we?" Hiroshi said even madder than last time and is as mad as hell. He knew the mask gave Hikaru a boost, but he didn't care for that. It was Hikaru's stupid attitude that got to him. He was getting cocky, too cocky. Hiroshi hated this cocky. That is why, he'll have to destroy Hikaru and his mask. Of course, he did not forget about Zen. So he palns on taking them both out at the same time. "Since we're all releasing....Might as well see true flames. Rise from Heaven's Hell, Seika!" Hiroshi yelled upon activating his Shikai. Hiroshi's reiastu has risen immensely after this activation. His Zanpakuto has taken the shape of a buster blade that is less fat than a regular buster blade and it is a bit longer. Towards the hilt, the blade itself extends and curves, able to serve much like a tsuba would, guarding the hand. The hilt itself is a crimson red with a black chain handing of it. Hiroshi's appearance had not changed of course. This was his shikai. His blade, starts to burst in, not a flame, but a red flame energy. "Mask or not...I'll show you whose better." Hiroshi said as he leaps up. He swings his blade in a form of a lunar moon, releasing a red flame energy which is directed at both Hikaru and Zenshin. The slash takes the shape of a lunar moon. Hiroshi swings this with great force, that when success, it causes large-scale damage destruction. "GATSU NO TONO!" Hiroshi yelled out when he swung his blade at them.

#29Guest 

on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 am

It appeared that Zenshin was the only one surprised by that fact that Hikaru was a Visored like himself, but it didn't matter, as long as he got a decent fight out of these two, he didn't worry too much about it. The hollow mask did save him from Zenshin's electric blast, and now, Hiroshi tried to take them both out in one blast, a giant red cutting technique. Everyone had released after Zenshin, not wanting to get left behind, so Zenshin continued his tactical assault. Zen decided to show them both his mask, just for a second, and then take it off, just to show them what he was capable of. Zen covered his left eye with his right hand and dragged it downwards and to the right, covering his face with the mask. Then, he jumped high in the air and flash stepped three feet behind Hiroshi.

Then, he whispered "dark-metal spear" just loud enough for Hiro to hear and then launched it at Hikaru, punching the air in front of him as an attack against Hiroshi and an amazingly fast spear towards the other Visored, after that was all over, he removed his mask.

on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:56 am

Hikaru is concentrating on chaning his scythe. He really didn't see that Hiroshi had begun to use Shikai. Something told him, however, to look up and over just in time to see the Gatsu No Tono comming towards him. Out of the corner of his eye he did see Zenshin don a mask and began to think he was seeing things. This was enough of a distraction that Hikaru almost got the full hit of the attack. Hikaru brings up the bow that has now formed from his scythe and just blocks the attack. It does push him back and keeps his focus away from Zenshin. His spear moves so fast that Hikaru has no time to dodge or block it. It hits him in the face right where the mask is, shattering it and causing a large make on his forehead where the tip of the spear reached thruogh the mask. This was enough to knock some sense into Hikaru as well. Due to this his temper was released and the fire around him left. He fell back and down on his rear end. He shook his head a bit and looked at the spear that was thrown. "Glad I had my mask on. I could've been killed if not." he says, soon standing up.

He then looks over to where the two men are now, not seeing Zenshin's mask at all since it was removed before he could see it. "You two are very unique in that you've seemed to make me mad, brought out Ignado, and then took all that away in one attack. Very interesting. Now time for me to attack again." Hikaru then brings his bow up and a string of fire forms between the two ends of the stick. He draws this back and 3 arrows from that are made of fire. "Flame Arrow." he says as he releases the three arrows at Zenshin and Hiroshi, seeing as how they are so close to each other.

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum