Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying To Get Away From It All CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:36 am

"Protector of garbage? But isn't the Fourth Division about medics and janitor work?" he questioned. He wondered why he would be here cause he knows he is only here for the sake and a little break from Soul Society for a little while cause he wanted human world Sake, but why would he, Bob, be here? And living in a dumpster too.

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 am

Hikaru only shook his head as he looked at Bob. "Seems we have us a Lieutenants meeting going on. My question seems to be the same as Hiroshi's. This one, however, is from me to the both of you. What in the world are you doing here? I know you at least, Hiroshi, want to know why I'm here. Simiple. I'm looking for a hollow." he says, as if explained everything all at once.

View user profile
#13Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:23 am

Hiroshi smirked. "I'm here to taste some Human World Sake. It's pretty good. After I'm finished with it, I'm gonna head back to the Soul Society. I'm not here for a job or anything. But of course, if anything comes up, then I will have to start battling." he said, replying back to Hikaru.

#14Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 pm

"I'm here to protect garbage" boasted Bob, "I could care less about you and your hollow issues...they're trivial before the needs of garbage, and by the way I actually QUIT the fourth squad" Bob declared. "I came here to punish people like you who disrespect garbage!" he announced "apologize to it, now!"

#15Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:40 pm

"Ah. I see, so you must be one of those Exiled Shinigamis..." he said. He looked at the sake bottle broken glass parts on the ground and now knew what Bob was talking about. "Heh, my apologizes, Mr. Bob." he said with a smirk.

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:29 am

Hikaru was about to reply to Hiroshi when Bob began to speak. As he listened to Bob he thought him to be a bit wierd and wondered if something was wrong with him. He really wondered why someone would want to stand up for garbage. It was garbage and therefore non-essential after all. Then Hiroshi mentioned something about exiled Shinigami. He head heard there were some and wondered if maybe Bob was one also. Hikaru then felt like he had enough of the fun and games. "Alright. Enough about apologies to trash. If we pick it up and toss it away where it belongs are we free to go?" he asks.

View user profile
#17Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:11 am

"Why would it matter? Garbage Protector? I don't even think there is such things. Let's spice this talk up a bit shall we?" Hiroshi said with a grin. Hiroshi transformed out of his Gigai, turning into his Shinigami form. His hair was the same though of course. He grinned at both of them. "Let's get this show on the road...." Hiroshi said with an excited tone with aggressive tone with it too. He put his right hand on the handle of his zanpakuto and unsheathes his Zanpakuto. Hiroshi leaped, disappearing. He appeared in front of Hikaru, putting the tip of his blade pointed at Hikaru's neck. "Let's do it......Bring on the fiery." Hiroshi said, commanding a fight to brush his skills.

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:48 am

Hikaru was caught a little off guard as Hiroshi pointed his blade at him. Now, not only was what Bob saying making him mad, but Hiroshi was as well. That was strike two. Once more and Hikaru knew his temper would take over and that may be bad. He knew that if his temper took over here it would cause a giant mess. "I knew I felt a want to fight from you. Lets not do that here, however. Follow me if you wanna fight." He then jumps back a bit and starts to flash step towards the edge of town where no buildings or people will be in the way. He felt that it would be better in the area anyway due to his hollow side. He then turns around to see if Hiroshi followed him.

View user profile
#19Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:52 am

Hiroshi has flash stepped, appearing behind Hikaru, with his Zanpakuto in it's sheathed form. He looks around seeing that it would be better not to kill anyone with their spiritual power and their strength and attacks. It was one of the perfect fighting areas. Hiroshi crossed his arms and glared at Hikaru. "Are you ready for things to get....interesting?" Hiroshi questioned with a grin.

#20Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 am

Zenshin had arrived in from his Senkaimon a little while ago, so he decided to eavesdrop on what seemed to be a liutenent meeting. Suddenly, one of the three men seemed to have flash steeped towards the other one, looking for a fight and signaled it by pointing the tip of his Zanpakuto at the other, less aggressive one. Zen was glad that they didn't start the fight in the crowded town that was Karakura town, the one who went by the name Hikaru, seemed to have a bit more intelligence and decided to take, Hiroshi, the man who had initiated the fight, to an area away from Karakura town so that no one would get hurt. He didn't want to, because of it being a bit far, but he followed them, it seemed interesting and Zenshin never passed up a good fight, so he took off from the shop to the edge of the town. The area was large and desolate, an ideal place to fight, especially for him because of his hollow side he had recently learned how to control.

Zen was really hoping he would get a turn to fight and approached the two, introducing himself before they started, "The names Zenshin Karaki, captain of the seventh divisions, nice to met both of you. There's no need to introduce both of yourselves, I was, listening in, back at the sake shop, don't get too tired out, I also want a piece of the action." he informed the two, giving them a half-truth, not wanting to tell them he was a hollow since he thought both were loyal Shinigami. He then flash stepped back, giving them some room to fight.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum