Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying To Get Away From It All CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 am

Hikaru Shibata walked onto the streets of Karakura Town from a Senkaimon.  He was dressed in his usual soul reaper outfit.  His top looked like every other Soul Reapers top except for the fact that it was loose on him and had no sleeves.  His pants were mainly normal looking except for the fact that they were a bit baggy from the thigh area on down.  His fire red hair was braided up like usual and flowed behind him.  His fire red eyes were shining in the night like a beacon for anyone that can see ghosts.  His zanpakuto lay at his left side and his Lieutenants armband lay on his left arm.  Hikaru looks around the dark alley he landed in, wondering why it was again he was here.

Soon he walked out of the alley and looked around the area he landed in.  "Why did I land here of all places?  This should be interesting." he says as he looks around.  He soon begins to walk around, trying to find the hollow or pluse he was supposed to take care of.  He really didn't want to find what he was sent to find.  Instead he wanted to slack off and do nothing.  It'd been a long while since he had time to himself like this and he wanted to live it up for a bit.  He was told to take his time after all.  He only hoped that no one caught him slacking off.  He also wondered if the Soul Society would send someone to "Help Him" on hsi quest.  Hikaru guessed that only time would tell and answer that question.

View user profile
#2Guest 

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 am

Hiroshi was walking down the streets of Karakura Town. He saw this shop and went inside and saw a section full of Sakes and other drinks. He thought he was in heaven, but he knew it was just the Human World. He bought bottles of sake and then left the store. It was kind of windy. He had on a black jacket with a white shirt and black pants. His shoes were white and he was wearing a necklace with a symbol meaning "Ambition". His hair was mussed up as usual but of course, just the front part. He walked down the streets away from the store, drinking his sake. As he walked past girls, they saw his teal eyes and they got all girly and was blushing a lot. Hiroshi didn't know what they were doing. He thought they were pretty crazy.

Hiroshi drank a whole bottle of sake and threw it in the trash. He carried the best in a bag that he held over his shoulder. He kept walking, looking around Karakura Town. The day was turning to evening and then he bumped into a guy with fire red hair, dropping his sake bottles. "Crap! My sake! God damn it!"

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:16 am

Hikaru walked around Karakura town. He saw many different shops and many different people. He knew that not many, if any people could see him as he walked since he was not in a gigai. Hikaru blinked as he was bumped into and then heard a yell from someone. He wondered how he could be so careless. He also wondered how he could be run into by someone. He looks down at a man with messy black hair. He is about so say something when feels wetness down near his lower leg. He looks down and see the reason for the yelling. He saw the broken bits of the sake bottle at this feet. "Goodness my friend. You may want to be a bit more carefull. Want me to buy you another?"

View user profile
#4Guest 

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:26 am

"Tch. No..I'll buy more bottles but you need to walk where you're going before you hurt yourself..". Hiroshi then walked back to the shop. He bought more sakes and puts it in a new bag. He walked back towards the fire red hair guy, walking past him with an annoyed expression. With his aggressive nature, he tried not to get in a fight and tried not to rampage on the red hair guy. He just thought of Cherry Blossom trees to calm down his mind. Hiroshi exhales deeply, then looking ahead, he saw the sun setting. It seemed peaceful to him. Hiroshi looked back and looked at red hair guy and yelled at him, "Hey! What's your name fellow?!" he said trying to be kind and friendly and hopes his aggressive doesn't get set off.

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:42 am

Hikaru watches as the man walks away and began to think that it was kinda odd for someone to say he didn't want a free drink. He knew that the man could see him so he wondered who, or what, this guy was. His only way to find out was to ask him. He looked up as the seemingly agrivated man walked by him after getting more sake bottles. He turned and watched as the man walked away a bit, and then stop. "Hey! Whats your name fellow?!" he hears. Hikaru wonders just who this guy was once more as he looked him over. "Well, since you can see me I don't see much harm in giving you my name. I'm Hikaru Shibata, 5th Divison Lieutenant. Who are you by the way?" he says.

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 am

Hiroshi walks to Hikaru, knowing his name after he said it. "I see..So you're a Shinigami too. I'm Hiroshi Ukita, Lieutenant of Squad 9. What exactly...are you doing here?" he said with a little aggressiveness in his voice. The wind blows by between the two, Hiroshi feeling like there was gonna be a battle. Hiroshi puts down his bag of bottled sake, staring into his pure red eyes, against his own teal eyes. The wind was blowing between them with silence for a moment there.

#7Guest 

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Bob McBob had been lying on a dumpster Karakura Town right by a Sake Store. He had been busily enjoying the latest scraps when he noticed that somebody had walked by holding a bag of sake. He decided that he would beg the guy for some. He climbed out of the dumpster and began to follow him. However, the man had done something unforgiveable. He had left garbage on the street! "Oh no" thought Bob "I'll get him for this violation of garbage". He pulled out his sword and pointed it at...well he couldn't remember which of the two was the one who left the garbage. So, he decided to just point the sword at the sky and yell at them. "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE GARBAGE ON THE FLOOR!" Bob screamed as he pointed his rusty zanpakuto at the sky, as his pants almost fell down, his zanpakuto sheath clattered to the ground, and birds flew away from his horrible smell.

#8Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 am

Hiroshi looked at the filthy dumpster man. His expression turned to aggressive and serious expression, staring at him with cold teal eyes. Wondering why he was living in a dumpster and also why he does not shower since his smell was down right awful. "Who.....are you?" he said at the filthy man in an angered tone.

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:24 am

Hikaru was starting to get angry himself at the man before him. Just the sound of the aggressivness in his voice was begining to get to him. He didn't like this at all, but, he felt he had to be nice to a fellow Lieutenant, or at least try. He was about to speak when somone else approached, smelling rather foul. When the man had acused them of littering Hikaru almost laughed at first. He stoped when he realized that the mans zanpakuto was pointed at the sky and he began to wonder what kind of person this person really was. This man struck him as kinda odd. He looked back at Hiroshi as he spoke, asking the dumpster man who he was. Hikaru, as well, wondered who the person was. That and what he was doing there. To Hikaru, it seemed like quite a few people here for just one small hollow. He remained quiet and waited for the dumpster man to answer him.

View user profile
#10Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:22 am

"Ehs...what did you say?" said Bob cupping his hand around his ear and pointing it at Hiroshi. "Oh...ok you want to know who I am" answered Bob, replying to his own question. "You should know who I AM" Bob replied in an extremely arrogant tone. "I am Bob McBob lieutenant of the Fourth Squad, protector of Garbage!" Bob declared forgetting once again that he had already ran away from Soul Society.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum