Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Squad 9 - The Meet of Two CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:32 pm

"So far what I have seen, I'm sure this squad isn't like any other squad." he commented back. Hiroshi looked at the other Shinigamis and glared at them with his cold teal eyes. The eyes were kind of like a death stare. He looked back at Gust. "Pleasure to be on this squad...Captain." Hiroshi said putting out his hand to Gust.

#12Guest 

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Gust grasped Hiroshi's hand firmly, looking him in the eyes as he nodded. "good good." He paused for a moment, looking over the group as he brought his eyes back towards his lieutenant. "Naturally, i want to see your power for myself." He commented, snapping his fingers as the group scattered. The walls of the barracks fell around them, making a plus sign as Gust walked around in a circle, dropping his haori.

"I won't fight you as a captain. I will fight you as a equal." He said, Unsheathing his blade. He rolled his hilt in his palm, as the black and blue blade shined in the moonlight. The shinigami around the stage were chanting, just with low voices. "Don't step out. That would be a disqualification."

#13Guest 

on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:05 am

"Well Captain, I'll try to keep up with you, but who knows? I bet this will be fun though...ain't that right, Captain?" Hiroshi said in an aggressive and a bit evil way, kind of fun for him since this was kind of unlocking his blood lust for battle. Hiroshi puts his right hand on his Zanpakuto's hilt, slowing unsheathing his Zanpakuto. He took out a Daito Katana(Long japanese Sword) that was black with a red-flamed pattern on it. "Let's do this, Captain..." Hiroshi said.

#14Guest 

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:32 am

ooc: sorry sorry for the long reply. College and stuff! I'm back though!

Gust rotated his blade in his hand, the droplets of water on his palm ran up his blade. The water gushes from his blade like a waterfall. The darkness around his body bounces back from the ripples of the water. Gust's eyes turned golden, and Aqua. Robes slowly form out of the darkness and water as reiatsu wings cover his body. A hood covers his head, his eyes only glowing in the foreground. His breathing sent out ripples of water on teh ground. Covering the whole battle area. The dark water just remains still after a few moments. just barely hanging off the plus sign. Rolling hsi shoulders, Gust smirked underneath his hood, hiding his face behind a dark silk cloth.

"You can make the first move, Hiro." Gust stomped in the water, causing another ripple to take affect. The moon helped out a little bit, dealing that it was with water. The ripples produced a small plateau aroudn 4 corners as Gust bends his knees, holding his blade near his waist.

#15Guest 

on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 am

Hiroshi points his blade at Gust then jumps back a little. "IF you say so..." Hiroshi replied. His eyes looking more of a flaming fiery of fire than teal. He raises his blade up, leaping in a hoho movement, ending up behind Gust. After a few seconds, Gust feels his bi-section being slashed but, light cutting. "Heh, sorry I couldn't do worst for the first attack" Hiroshi said with a smirk.

#16Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:32 am

ooc; sorry but you sorta Gm'd there :/. I don't automatically get cut, you hvae to let me dodge or counter it. ;/ ]]

Gust smirked underneath his mask as he closed his eyes. He pushes his hilt up from the ground, pushing his blade forward, catching Hiro's blade with his. Shaking his head, Gust opened his eyes as he rolled his head to the right, looking over at him."You have to be smarter than that Hiro. Think. What would you do in similar situations. That is how you fight the best you can. If you can think of similar scenarios, and make sure theyd on't happen, then you will be successful." Gust disappeared for a brief moment before appearing infront of Hiro again. Rotating his blade, He pointed the tip to Hiro as he spun the blade in his palm.

"You need to--" He stopped talking. His eyes widened. He knew what was happening. He knew what was about to go on. Black ooze dripped from his mouth. He quickly brought up his hand to his mask, Trying to hold it in. His body slouched over, holding itself up from the blade. Grunts of pain starts to come from Gust as Darkness drips off his body.

"Hiro.. You need.." Gust became silent. Everything did. The chanting went away, the ripples in the water slowly came back. Gust tilted his head up, his eyes now orange and gold. His voice, turned metallic; "SO Gusty has a new pawn. Nice nice. This is interesting. A fire user with a water user. Nice nice." He walked forward slightly, shaking hsi head.

"Sometimes Gusty disappoints me."

#17Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:33 am

OOC: Oh sorry ._. I didn't mean to))

"Captain? Gusty?" Hiroshi questioned. Hiroshi pointed his blade at Gust's neck and glares into his eyes. "What did you do to Captain Gust......." Hiroshi said in an angered tone. Knowing this is not his Captain, he wondered who it really was. For it could be a demonic yokai inside his Captain, but that was too imaginative. This is serious. His Captain looked more serious to him than before which was playful. Of course...Hiroshi did not like this. He saw the black ooze though...but what was it? His eyes had change from his normal regular color, which could mean for Hiroshi that he might have an uncontrollable personality or has two souls in one body, but the black ooze and everything else was still unclear to Hiroshi.

#18Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:49 am

"Tsk Tsk." He said, looking down at the blade as he smiled his black smile. "Calm your little bones. You wouldn't even be able to bruise me." Gust Took his right hand to the blade of Hiro, Squeezing ti tightly as he smiled, moving teh blade away from his neck. "What Did I do? Nothing. What did he do? He kept me imprisoned."He suddenly disappeared for a moment before appearing behind Hiro. He walked around the platform, holding his hands behind his back with his blade dragging against the ground. "So you're Hiro. right? You need to show me what made you get that rank. You don't want to disappoint me now."

Gust pointed his blade at The ground, before slamming it into the water. "Seek their soul Kurai shio no kanman, Cheolpa." The darkness pulls down the blade into the water. Ripples were going throughout the area as Gust just smirked, holding out both hands as slowly darkness and water came up to his hands. He squeezed his hands together as the blades became solid. The blades were branching of each other, the handles wrapped in ripped cloth as eyes move on the blades. water dripped from one as darkness dripped from the other. Gust scrapes his dark and water blades together, making the reiatsu pouring from the harden. The enemy can see the reiatsu flaring off the blades like fire, but it actually adds to the sharpness of the blades themselves. As long as he has grip or concentrates on the blades, they will remain with this effect.

"Now. Let's go."

#19Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:02 am

".....Let's do this. Rise from Heaven's hell.....Seika!" Hiroshi yelled, activating his Shikai. Hiroshi's reiastu starts to to flare out and leak extreme reiastu. His Zanpakuto takes the shape of a buster blade that is less fat than a regular/original buster blade, the blade is a bit longer. Towards the hilt, the blade itself extends and curves, able to serve much like a tsuba would, guarding the hand. It was black and red, also has an unnatural flame-like pattern on the blade itself. The hilt is a crimson red with a black chain hanging off it. "I'll show you how I got my position!" Hiroshi yelled in aggression. Hiroshi leaps into the air, disappearing. Hiroshi suddenly appeared in front of Gust and swings his blade down at him, blasting out reiastu and full force of power."It's all or nothing!" Hiroshi yelled in aggression and excitement.

#20Guest 

on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:28 am

Gust brought up his left blade, holding his right to his waist as he waited for Hiro to make his move. "Eh. You sure you want to fight a water user with your little flames boy?" Gust didn't care, he was enjoying the little fight he had going on. He brought up water with his water blade infront of him as soon as he felt Hiro make his move, Holding up his water blade, he caught the weapon with his own as the blast hit the water, slowing it down before hitting his chest. "common. Spread your horizons

Gust raises up water to his right from the plateau he was forming earlier. Gust Creates a water clone with a Darkness tint to hit. It moves at half his speed, and attacks are half damage. It only moves directly behind gust, and mainly used for close quarter combat. If the strike from the clone hits the opponent, It would take damage from both the water attack and the pressure from the water. If missed, the darkness inside the clone makes an explosive effect, sending a dark wave throughout the area. The Clone comes behind Gust, Swining his blade towards the right shoulder of Hiro as The real gust takes his dark blade to attemot a cut at the gut of Hiro.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum