Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Squad 9 - The Meet of Two CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Guest 

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 am

The day had turn into evening, looking like the sun was about to set, but not just yet. The wind was blowing lightly. A man was walking down the streets, that man was Hiroshi Ukita. Hiroshi was going for his evening/afternoon walk, like he does everyday. He had has Zanpakuto on his left hip, with a straw in his mouth. He was walking very calmly, not being aggressive at all. Besides, it was only him there, so nothing to set him off.
"Hm......Maybe I should have brought sake with me..Damn it."

#2Guest 

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 am

"Guhhh. Every little detail is off about this.." Gust said, bringing his feet up on the desk that he sat behind. He was looking over the outbreaks of hollows that happened a few weeks ago. It was a frustrating task, even if he saw the event himself. "There was only 1 vasto! No more!" He yelled at the paper. It had originally said there was up to 3 there during that time. Gust would've known if there was 2 more, just from feeling their spiritual pressure. "I..I need a break." He had Cheolpa strapped on his back, having the 9th haori cover his long blade. Only the tip of the sheath could be seen from behind, but it blended in with his black robes. He pulled his hood over his head, having a little grey and red hair poke outwards. His red and gold eyes pierced through the darkness as he stepped out of his office.

"I did not expect just to do paperwork.. This is some dull work. I thought Being a captain would be more exciting.." He quietly walked along the concrete circle. It was his barracks. he took care of them from the day he was made captain.
"I really need to check on everyone else.." he quietly whispered behind his hood. Taking a right turn, he went to the dorms of barracks. He looked to the left and right, but stopped as he saw a figure walking towards him. During this time, a light came on above the door. Now. From others eyes, it would seem liek Gust was some rogue sneaking in to kill the other shinigami. Notcing this, he stepped in quickly, still having his hood up.

#3Guest 

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 am

Hiroshi looked and saw a shadowy figure move into a door. He stopped, having his right hand on the hilt of his Zanpakuto, ready to release it on the stranger. Slowly walking to where the figure was with his hand still on his Zanpakuto's hilt, he took cautious approach. When Hiroshi made it to the door, he slowly stepped in, looking around the area. "Hello? Anyone in here? Speak up!" said Hiroshi cautiously.

#4Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:48 am

Gust stood behind a pillar of wood in the barracks as he listened to the footsteps of the shinigami talking. He tried not to giggle, holding his hand over his mouth. He decided he was going to play with this shinigami a little before showing himself. He slowly started to raise his reiatsu, trying to make it seem like he was a threat. He also lowered to the tone of his voice, trying to hide it as he put his finger to his mouth as the other shinigami cover their own, just smiling. He shunpo'd to another pillar behind The shinigami with his blade out.

"Who are you? I do not need to answer to someone like you. Someone who comes charging in, blade in hand demanding someone to show themself. Why should they come out?" He smiled underneath his hood, he wanted to do some kido, but he was inside the barracks, so it's something he didn't need to do.

#5Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:49 am

Hiroshi, hearing what the figure said, he replied, "Heh, well I have not released my blade yet. Even before I introduce myself, you must introduce yourself first before you ask another person to introduce themselves." Hiroshi walked further in, then releases his hand from his blade, he stood up regularly. He had sense the Reiastu, but knowing that it would be a trick of somehow, he looked other pillars than the one he had sense the Reiastu with.

#6Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:04 am

Gust remained behind the pillar. "You say that, But you asked for me to show myself first. Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?" Gust was planning on introducing himself, even then. He would use his nickname, thinking that the shinigami would know his real name. "My name is Gust." He said, Moving his arm from the pillar to give off two fingers as a wave. "There is no reason for you to have your blade out. I do not have mine out, no reason for that." The tip of Gust's haori would blow outside the pillar, he quickly pulled it in, hoping the shinigami didn't see it.

"Tell me. What is your rank here?"

#7Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:15 am

Hiroshi, seeing a glimpse of something, but couldn't really figure it out. He replied back, "I'm a Lieutenant. My name is Hiroshi Ukita. And if we're saying ranks here, what is your rank...Gust?" The wind blowing from behind, inside the barrack with a moment of silence. "And what was your reason...to hide?" he questioned since we're all Shinigamis here in these parts.

#8Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 am

"Rank. Hmm. You could say I'm higher than you. I could be equal to you. I could be weaker to you. Rank does not represent power." He said, lightening up his tone slightly. He pulled down his hood from behind the pillar, still having the smirk on his face. "If you are so very interested to know Hiro-kun, Then I will tell you." Gust stepped from behind the pillar, shunpoing behind Hiro. His grey and red hair fall just ontop of his shoulders as he opens his mouth, whispering essentially. "Captain Zeipher Pronto of the 9th division."

His haori fluttered in a burst of wind once he said he name and rank. Every shinigami in there remained silent. "My reason to hide? you could call it hiding. I call it toying, but it's all the same really." He looked around the room, smiling and spinning around. "well? What do you think of your captain?"

#9Guest 

on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:50 am

Hiroshi stayed silent for a moment. He stepped up and then turned around to look at his Captain. He did not know what his captain looked like nor does he know anything about his captain. Hiroshi sat on one knee and bowed his head down. "My apologizes, Captain Zeipher. I did not know it was you." he calming replied. He was a little embarrassed at how he acted since it was suppose to be his first impression to his captain. Hiroshi got up and looked at Captain Zeipher."So, you're my captain. Well it seems, I am your Lieutenant." he said.

#10Guest 

on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Gust looked over towards Hiro, Blinking rapidly. "No need, no need for that! Gust smiled widely, tapping his chin with his finger. "I was just merely playing with you. I've known about my Lt assignment since the captain's meeting." He commented, walking slowly towards him. The rest of the shinigami was bursting with laughter from the response that the lt gave off. Gust looked around the room, lowering his palm as the silenced. "You'll be useful here. This is not like any other squad. At all."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum