Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look for Clues CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21Guest 

on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Salem looked at Amaya, " I don't know, but I feel a strong spirtual pressure somewhere close." said Salem. He drew out his sword and looked around. A huge hollow appeared behind Amaya, " Amaya, watch out." yelled Salem.

#22Guest 

on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:18 pm

open?

#23Guest 

on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:34 pm

(OOC, Yeah, anyone can post here)

Salem jumped and grabed Amaya out of harms way. He turned and noticed it was a huge hollow, that was hiding its spirtual pressure. " Thats impossible, I have never herd or seen a hollow that can hide its spirtual pressure." said Salem. He drew his sword and waited for Amaya.

#24Guest 

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 am

((OOC, sorry for not posting up back then, was a bit busy ^^; ))

quickly turning her head to see a hollow mere feets away from her was gonna draw and attack but felt a tug on her outfit and was put back aside, still dumb founded at a sight of a hollow in these woods, but nether the less stood up and drew her blade out. "1st ow but thanks sir, and 2nd... The hell? a Hollow? Here?" she barked out a bit out of surprise. "What now Salem? And we're really near to the Core, we can't let this vile beast get to it any more, I think I might now why its might doing this. Though a quick hypothesis, but I could be wrong... Dammit I hate when things dawn on me to damn quickly but I would never thought that hollows could learn how to work with Soul Gems..." Feeling that this might hurt all of them later.

#25Guest 

on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:51 am

(OOC, Its okay, since this is rp battle, take control of the hollow.))

Salem looked at Amaya, " I don't know, but somehow the hollow hide is spirtual pressure, which I never herd that before." said Salem. He held his sword tightly, " We have to do something, let's do this Amaya." said Salem, with a smile on his face. The Hollow gave a loud roar, " Bakudo 61, Rikujkoro" said Salem. He pointed out his finger, and six beams of light pierced the Hollow.

on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 am

Entranced and diluted through his own means of travel, the Bount's body was flung outside of a mosaic scratched, oval white portal; a soft fuzz like sound attributed when the bount used his snow globe to teleport him to a means of plus territory, although unknown to where exactly he was. Cocaine himself crashed a few meters off from the Hollow which was previously struck by the Shinigami's demonic arts. Cocaine's body dug into the ground, and the slightly singed properties that focused his body, this commonplace maverick rose from his idyllic grave as he witnessed the scene before him. Two Shinigami prepared to brutally assault the innocent hollow which took refuge in this shrine like mockery that encompassed the area, the Bount in disapproval to the tactics the Soul Reapers these days took to their new measures in order to purify and stabilize the "balance" which they dedicated their life to protect. Cocaine stood erect in his position as he watched the two Shinigami seemingly stand with shock in the hollow, and unknowingly if they made notice to him or not, he spoke with question wondering if the Shinigami of this era was as they were every time he visited such a destitute realm. His deep ebonic voice correlated from his voicebox, vibrating his through as the speech spewed and rang throughout the area as it echoed out from his newly donned mask, replaced prior from his descent to the Seireitei. <<Do shinigami simply jump and gang up on innocent hollowfied souls nowadays? Such mean spirited folk ye be.>> Cocaine posed this question, not simply as inquiry but as a test for their reaction, and if the bount needed be to omnomnom on their existence as he enjoyed to do.

View user profile
#27Guest 

on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Salem ignored the hollow, and looked around. He herd a voice coming from inside the cave. " Who is that, show yourself at once." said Salem, with a loud voice. His voice echoed through out the cave.

on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:47 am

[Can i join this? Smile]

View user profile
#29Guest 

on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:34 pm

(OOC Sure)

on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:40 pm

The Bount was slightly perplexed at the rampant demandings that the other shinigami spewed forth towards him. From his perspective, the Bount appeared to be from deep within the cave, the individual looking directly at the individual as he appeared to be dazed with his vagrant confusion. Cocaine decided to help the poor chap out, in assitance to the hollow they were gangraping prior to his enterance. Standing less than a few meters from the right of the individual, the bount's feet pressed against the earth slightly allowing him to jump. Cocaine's left leg bound by water twisted within the air along with body, the roundhouse kick flying toward the Shinigami's upper cavity as he blatantly attacked the individual. <<You may want to look over here.>>

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum