Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look for Clues CLOSED COMPLETED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 pm

She tilted her head and place her hand like you would while pondering, ".... Ya know... I think I know what you mean by that, I was in the Eastern Groves on the other end of the Rukon looking for clues myself for someone but the area within and out of that part of the district did feel odd, but then I kinda got a hint of an odd hollow, come to find that you probably took it down. But if this is a major concern, these disappearances of Souls then I'll help out." While looking towards the East but back to him with a slight nod.
"If you have some ideas for resources into finding these info or data, I can do the best that I can to get them."

#12Guest 

on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 am

" Hmm, I don't have no information yet, but if you want to help, then you can." said Salem. He turned and looked toward the east. He never herd of the Eastern Groves, but it was worth checking out. " Amaya, can you take me to this area, called the Easter Groves, because I don't want you to do this alone." said Salem.

#13Guest 

on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:21 am

She tilted her head a bit, " A Shinigami wants to see the Eastern Groves? This is a bit odd but who knows, maybe that ancient site to my race could help even with your predicament. I'll take you there but I'm more worried if we run into my kind again and not the friendly ones, you might say bandits and such.... Then again if we do with yourself being Captain I highly doubt that a mere Ookamirei bandit can hold against you really, but still just be on the look out and see if I can pass them off with a talk ya know." She turned towards an easy path way to the East part, "We can shunpo there but the rest of the way we have to walk, the reason I was there was to confirm a guardian that might or might not can be faster then any known soul, I don't want to take any risks even with you if you catch my drift. But again I haven't been here in a long time so my folklore to reality might be off a bit but lets give it a go, this might help hopefully." She said then fast tracks to the forest entrance.

#14Guest 

on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am

Salem knodded his head, " Very well, lead the way." said Salem. He flashed stepped and followed Amaya,

#15Guest 

on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 am

Hitting the edges of the grove within a few minutes, she came to a halt with her shunpo, looking back to see Salem next to her, letting out a slight grunt looking around in a spare pouch but was out of what she was looking for, giving a slight sigh while taking off her Ankh necklace that on the back reviled a gem. "Crap don't have enough of the Soul Gems but here, do not loose this, once we get deeper from what I've heard as a pup Shinigami will get lost in the inner core of the Eastern Groves, just think of me if you mis place a foot on a false path way, this is a sanctuary to my kind in the past and was meant to fool your kind back then during some war... But now since it might hold something I'm taking every precaution understood?" She said in a soft but stern voice, "Plus once we get back I want that necklace back ok. But for now I'm your guide, keep close the inner core's not that far ahead. If get lost just the simple thought of my aid from you I'll be there quicker then a flash." she smiled lightly as she starts to walk into the shaded grove.

#16Guest 

on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:51 am

Salem took the necklace, " Thanks." said Salem. He followed Aamya, as he didn't know what this place is. " Amaya, what kind of place is this, because this is creepy." said Salem. He walked and followed Amaya.

#17Guest 

on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 am

looks back at him with a confused look but smiles her warm smirk again, "Creepy? To my kind this is paradise really. This Forest from what I was told was once a sacred grounds where we could live and pray in peace, even with the Souls around, things were happy til well, when one Soul decided that us Ookamireis were un-pure and started to wage battles that lead up to a war about 2000 or so years ago. This place turned into a war battered sanctuary to the ones that barely had any war experience. This once beautiful forest was turned into a blood drenched barren grove that still and wants to allude and confuse Souls and even Soul Reapers til this very day. That's why it's more like you might need me if you wanted to come here in the first place. The old magic of my kind still holds strong on this land." Her expression turned from warmth to sorrow from that speech, thinking how horrible the past was on that era with both kinds.

"But when you wanted to search for clues for these disappearances and and such within this grove... Maybe they got lost, But again one of my kinds would of found them and lead them out...Or chased them out depending really. But when we get to the Inner Core and more into the Ruins we could see if there's more to this then meets our eyes."

#18Guest 

on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:54 am

Salem looked at Amaya, " Thats is a interesting story, I didn't know anything about it." said Salem, with a calm voice. He followed Amaya, but their was some questions and answers about this Grove and why people are disapearing. " Let's find something, and besides these ruins are cool a little." said Salem.

#19Guest 

on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 am

As Salem was following Amaya, he came across something strange. He kneeled down and noticed a piece of clothing. The clothing was from a Soul Reaper, but there was no body, but dust. He jumped and back and grabed his sword, " Amaya, were not alone here." said Salem. He stood there waiting.

#20Guest 

on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Looking at him with soft glare but smiled a little, " Its not known in the history texts here, I don't know why either.... It's almost like they want everyone to forget that huge mistake..." But looks around, they were nearing the Center of the Grove, "And yes, my ancestors built them when they escaped from a major empire back in the past."
But to turn around see him on edge but something tickled her senses to kick in, making her become more alert, "What is it Sir? See anything..?" She asked while giving some soft sniffs... For some reason she can't tell what it is, but she grabbed her blade and hold in in the defensive position, waiting for what it could be out there.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum