Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Guest 

on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 am

Salem walked the streets of Rukongai. He noticed this place hasn't changed since his time here. The district he was in was the dangerous part of Rukongai. He saw other souls being homeless and trying to find food. He he didn't have time to mess with other people. " Hmm, the Rukongai, hasn't change at all." said Salem to himself. As he walked the streets, he came upon five thugs. They were beating a helpless child, and Salem walked over to him and grabed on of their arms. " Excuse me, you better that child go, before I kill you." said Salem. The man jerked back from Salem and gave him a deep glare. " Who, are u Soul Reaper?" asked the man. Salem gave a smile, " I'm Salem Kyotetsu, the Captian of Squad 13, and you better show some repsect around me." said Salem. The man laugh and looked at his friends. " Well, this is nothing to concern you Soul Reaper, you might better leave." said the man. Salem didn't take for threats from other people, " Very well." said Salem, with a smile on his face. The group surrounded him, and Salem smiled. With a quick flash Salem, knocked them all out. " Well, who is smiling now." said Salem, why laughing. He turned and looked at the boy, who was badly hurt. A young girl rushed out to him, " Oh, mister Soul Reaper, think you for helping my brother." said the girl. Salem gave a smile, and left boy in her care. He left the area and starting to look for clues.

#2Guest 

on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 am

After looking around, Salem had nothing to go on. He got to wonder if this was a rumor, or someone is playing with him. " Hmm, I'm not getting no where here." said Salem. He walked around again and noticed something was real strange about the area he was in. The area was empty and no sign of life. He drew out his sword and looked around. " You know, it's not cool to sneak up on people, if you want to show yourself, come out." said Salem. A shadow figure appeard behind Salem. He jumped and looked behind him, " So, you are the one causing damage in this area." said Salem. It was a hollow, a small one, not a real big one, but has enough energy to hide his spirtual pressure. He punched at Salem, but he dodge the attack. " Here take this." said Salem. He held out his hand, " Hado 33 Sokasui" said Salem. A powerful blast of lighting shot from Salem's hand. The hollow fell backwards and vanished. " Hmm, that was strange, I have never seen a hollow hide is spiritual pressure." said Salem. He stood there and thinked.

#3Guest 

on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm

After thinking, Salem didn't know what to to. He got to wonder if this was a mistake, and someone was messing with him. As he was walking, he came to a old shack. The shack was old and run down, and no sign of life in it. He walked into the shack and looked around. Everything was normal, and nothing to get involved in. " Hmm, there is nothing here, I guess I take my leave." said Salem. He left the shack and walked around.

#4Guest 

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:55 am

After leaving the shack, Salem was tired of looking. There was nothing going on, but he was out of options. " Hmm, I guess I take my leave and head back to my office. There is nothing going on here." said Salem. Before he flashed step, he felt another presence around him. He jumped and turned around, and noticed that a hollow was in the area. " Great, I guess I kill this Hollow." said Salem. He got into battle stance, and drew out his sword, " So, Hollow let's dance." said Salem, with a calm voice. The Hollow gave a loud yell and charged toward Salem. Salem jumped and dodge the attack, and gave a smile at the Hollow. " You think you can defeat me with them kind of attacks, sorry." said Salem. He unleashed a strike at the Hollow, but it didn't do any damage. Before Salem could react, the Hollow punched him and threw him into a wall. Salem got on his feet, and looked at the Hollow. " Well, your going to be a strong one." said Salem with a harsh voice. He charged toward the hollow and held out his sword. With one force, he stabbed the Hollow in the chest. The Hollow vanished, and Salem turned his back, " Find piece in the afterlife." said Salem to himself. After fighting the Hollow he flashed stepped back to Squad 13.

#5Guest 

on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 am

((OOC- Don't mind if I hop on this? ))

#6Guest 

on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:02 am

((OOC, Go ahead, I will join you.)

As Salem was heading back to Squad 13, he noticed another presense near him. He stopped and turned his head, " Excuse me, can I help you with anything?" asked Salem

#7Guest 

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:47 am

That said figure stepped out of a street corner having a calmed look on her face but smirked lightly when she was about to speak, "Well then, I guess I need to work on my hiding skills more, and its more like you need help more then me," She said while coming closer towards this figure, "I was on my lil' break til I saw you walking around, are you need of any help? From what I've seen you're looking for something. I can help as best as I can." giving a more of a warm smile after what she said.

#8Guest 

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:59 am

Salem turned and smiled, " Don't worry, I knew you where there all this time." said Salem with a smile. He walked over to the girl, " I'm Salem Kyotetsu, the Captian of Squad 13." said Salem. He stood there, wondering if this girl can help him.

#9Guest 

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 am

Kinda giving him a blank surprised look with a few quick blinks.
"A Captain? Hmm.... So this is their attire for this stat position..." She thought but snapped out of her lil thinking session and nods her head a bit with her smile still, "Amaya Yamireiki sir, I'm a bit of a new comer here and a part of the 2nd Squad, My honors to meet you."
But looking around having some gut feeling, doesn't know what but somethings stirring her instincts up and she tries to shake it off a bit, "But I can assure you, though probably odd from someone with my stats at the moment but I can lend you as much help as I can, if looking for someone or thing then I can put my trusty snout or more into finding him, her, it.... The lists goes on, Plus I'm bored a bit. Nothing's really happening the past weeks when I've joined up. So if you want, I can lend my aid for you."

#10Guest 

on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Salem smiled, " Nice to meet you." said Salem. He got to wonder about the strange dissapearence of souls in the Soul Society. " Yes, there is something you can help me with. Souls have been dissapearing around this area, and I'm looking for some kind of information or data." said Salem.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum