Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Fulfillment Of Two Deserves In One Package.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"And there is nothing that can keep me from finding you either tazuma...not even the espada and all the demons can keep me from finding you."She replied back as she had a curious look on her face of what he could have gotten her. "What is it."She asked closing her eyes trying to think what it was.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#12Guest 

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:44 am

As amaya closes her eyes I slowly open my left hand as I do hundreds of white sword lillies fill the room from no where. As they finish growing I look to amaya and speak againYou can open your eyes now. I say smiling

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya Opened her eyes as the look of awe asked her face as she was amazed to see the sword lilies had grown out of no where. She looked towards him giving him a passionate kiss "How did you get them to grow? I been trying for , it seems, years so the butterlfies can see them along with me to remind me of all we been through since that day at the academy."She commented to him "I LOVE this gift greatly Tazuma..now I gotta think of something for you in return."She commented gently wrapping her arms around his neck moving some of her hair out of her face.

#14Guest 

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:13 pm

I kept the first lily that I gave you. You kept it on you until the ambush but I found it. The seeds I just caused to grow using the light. Here this is a second gift. I say reaching into my robe and pull out a small pouch of silk. I open it and pull out a perfectly dried sword lily it's white petals stained blood red. Handing it to amayaThis one is for you. reaching with my hand I touch the dried flower,with my finger.

It glows with divine light and reblooms into a blood red lily. it is yours amaya.you name it I say kissing her softly,on her neck

on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya listened in amazement as she smiled "It is amazing how much we been through ad somehow still be in one peiece and mentally still be aware."She comment "So far we fought back fate and stayed togather and that is the way we are staying togather till we are forgotten fragments of time."She commented holding the red lily "my favorite color it seems... As for a proper name, Eternal protector is a proper name along with the back story it holds. many it live and bloom like our love Tazuma."She commented holding on to him . She let out a giggle as he kissed her neck it tickled and it felt good naturally. She watched the flower with a small smile on her lips.

#16Guest 

on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Eternal Protecter is a fitting name. I protected it as I protect you now. It represents my protecting for you. Look at your butterflys home. I say pointing to the balcony. If amaya does look she will see huge numbers of eternal protectors growing in her garden.

on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
amaya turned to face her butterflies home "They will love these flowers new food soure and it somewhat britens their home...It brightens our home.'She commented wsmiling kissing him gently pulling him closer to her. she was more happy then she could ever display "I want to find some way to pay you back for this tazuma. Ir isn't even my birthday but i feel like it is by how much you seem to spoil me.'She commented

#18Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum