Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Fulfillment Of Two Deserves In One Package.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:17 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The Empire has grown and so has thoses who are now use to the divine and the valley of screams. There was a few that called this place home that were forced to come here or be captured and executed for what race they are or what race they became due to a power hungry tyrant. Amaya Koshi was one of the first to come to the valley of screams with Tazuma and a few others. She didn't have to fear about being tried but tazuma and a few others that came did have to worry.

Alot has happened and rapidly changed her. She use to be a stone hard killer that was not afraid to raise her blood stained blade to cut down her enemies of the soul society without a second thought. Now she was the considered queen of the divine and the mother of three adopted girls. She was nearly hollowfied by a hollow virus created by her once arrancar sister. Life was hell but she had one person who has stayed with her and went through hell and back to save her. He was her current husband Lord marshal , Other known as Tazuma Koshi.

Amaya was laying elyse down to take a nap since she did seem sleepy. Amaya looked out the window as her little sister and her daughter just hanging out. Life was happy here. Amelia could acturally by a little girl that she always wanted and never had to raise her blade again. She kissed elyse's forehead moving out of her room shutting the door silently. She walked down the hallways with the soft clicks of her shoes. She smiled at the thoughts of her past "We had a long good time as captains didn't we."She asked gently to herself talking about all she been through. She Closed her Eyes smiling while she moved back into her room sittingh on the foot of her bed before she laid back resting her hands on her stoumach as she relaxed

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#2Guest 

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 am

It was a rare day as I sit in my secret study working on the equations and alagarythems to perfect the upcoming legion vast of the Divine Empire. My mind wanders to my past. The day I found love,her ambush,and my killing of them all with masa-san's help. How I took the dreaded black coffin for her and how I chose to keep the scars as a physical sign of my,love for her. I remember how she stayed by my side as I hollowfied and conquered my hollow. How I intend to make sword lillies grow in her butterfly garden. Then I feel her as if she was right next to me. Her scent filled the air. It fueled me with some form of.....desire. My new control of the light had fined tuned my,sense's to a peak level. Waving my hand I appear in the inner sanctum. Walking out and toward my chambers I move silently and carefully not to disturb anyone. I just,fixed the holes from the Chaos incident.

Rounding the corner I see my chamber door. Still moving silently I,peak,in and see Amaya resting. Smiling devilishly I drop the top of my robes and shrink the gauntlet to a ring. Standing just,in the doorway I close the door slowly and quietly waiting for Amaya to feel my presence

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:36 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"You still need to work on hiding that reiastu to being completely invisible...it would assist you in the purification of the Soul Society to maybe help"She commented gently opening her one red eye and her one white eye. She smiled as she moved some her her snow white hair out of her face. It was funny how when she was amongest the shinigami her hair changed from purple before the academy to silver till she same to the divine that watched out her hair to a soft angelic snow white. She remembered tazuma's black hair that was now white. they weren't old old for their white haired traits it is more their inner souls have went through several phases of transformation that changed them to who they were today. Her left side was her weak side and her right the strong side. She sat up wearing a kimono. trhis was her normal style. She didn't need to wear fighting clothing as she did when she was a captain. She rarely fought anymore. She still trained for more emergency if she needed to protect herself or her childern when tazuma and kirean could not protect them.

She soon stood up reaching her husband wrapping her arms around his torso under his own resting her head against his cheast, listening to his heart beat. it was very soothing thing for her to do often when she hugged him since he was significntly taller then her. "How have you been My Lord Tazuma."She commented gently before looking towards his face

#4Guest 

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:10 am

Looking down at amaya I gaze into her eyes. They had changed but I liked them just as much either way so,it,wasn't hard to get used to her one red and one white eye. Looking at her I change my eyes using the light to make my eyes mirror her'sbetter now my love. Much better I say placing my hand gently upon her face Do you,like them. If you say it they will be this way forever I say to her softly. Grabing her waist gently

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:29 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya giggled as he learned to change his eye and normally he made his relfect hers "You know my answer. I love your true eyes. mine reflects my past and doesn't bug me seeing out of one eye."She commented sweetly "But I love your eyes for they been always lookuing in one direction and continues to look in that one direction even now."She commented smiling as she giggled. She enjoyed the comforting feeling of his hands on her waist for they were stronger and she knew they would catch her if ever she fell. The comfort her through the years just as they did now. She smiled kissing his lips "I hope and pray this purfyiing is a sucess in our victory."She commented

#6Guest 

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:01 am

Blinking I change my eyes back to there normal supernatural icy blueAs you wish my love. This Divine form is a sign of our impending success and long lived empire I say while slowly dropping my hands to cup Amaya's butt and lifting her up slowlyWould you do everything again? But to do so you must have never ever met me at all I whisper softly to her

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya smiled "those are the true eyes I love to see when I awake after you."She commented before a light blush rosed to the surface of her fair cheecks when she felt his hands on her but "If doing it again means to never know you or all you have done no mater how hurt you got because of me. I wish to not live in that nightmare...I want to be in the world you are for this place is the paradise and the only place I ever wish to be...A world without you is a world without a meaning to live."She commented "I use to live witht he want of becoming the captain commander."She commented "but meeting you changed all that"She said

#8Guest 

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 am

but think about it amaya. You are a queen of an entire empire. With but a word worlds could fall to,your whim.i think you surpassed that goal I say,still holding onto heri would redo everything every slash,every burn,every kill. I would do everytlhing again just to,have kissed you once. I say to her

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:43 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I am only a queen because I am with my king and pushed through everything with him...If I had to and never meet you but still hold the memories then I would even though i think I would still wish to find you again and do this all over."She commented wrapping her arms around his neck as her legs around his waist. "Either a way a world without knowing you, is a nightmare for me...If I had never meet you I do not think I would be mentally stable enough to take care of amelia."She commented holding on to him

#10Guest 

on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 am

i am here and nothing can keep me from you. I,say and when I feel her legs wrap around my waist I smileAmaya,close your eyes I have a suprise for you. I say happily

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum